MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember that MOD posted about her brother relatively recently. About them going to Pride together and about how he’s gay. MODs brother was tagged in the post and he had an open Instagram account. As far as I can tell MODs post about her brother has now been removed? Wonder why
If her family have any sense, they'll have told her to remove them from her feed. Just a shame, the kids don't have that option.

Reactions: 6
Still not really a drop in the ocean though is it?
A considerable amount are bots, a huge amount are businesses who will be playing it out to see what happened. loads still following for the entertainment of what comes next, including all the media.

Dont underestimate how many of her followers are non legit. I said about ptwm before, she thinks she has an army, but only a small proportion of her followers are actually the fans. A lot have vague interest, some watch for car crash viewing etc.

Follower numbers are so far from genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t care what she did in her teen/ early 20 years but my god that game show is cringe 😂 imagine going on a show and potentially openly cheating and your boyfriend watching, how strange. I thought she met Simon at uni at around 19 and hard their first at around 20/21
I think they got together and she fell pregnant very quickly.

Can’t imagine her and Jamie lasted long after that show 🙈

Does anyone know what FOD’s job actually is?
A management consultant I think

Reactions: 5
Simon has deleted comments on his post. I replied to someone’s comment with some facts and my reply is now gone but the comment (of adoration) is still there 😒😒😒

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What really gets my goat is that time & time again, Tattle gets the blame. If any of these 'influencers' or their sheep actually came & had a look at what's been written on here then surely they would see its all a load of crap? Take the Sali Hughes nonsense for a start. The majority of comments on here are calling people out for being sly & sneaky. Yes, there are the odd few bitchy things said but that accounts for hardly anything.

Who hasn't had a gossip with their mates over Heat magazine or on a night out? These bloody influencers really need to take responsibility for their actions & words instead of blaming trolls for absolutely everything they disagree with. The excuse that she was 'trolled' for 3 years is rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I get your point but there are LOTS of debates going on about Rees Mogg in our house as there are in many others!!! And since Insta is such an everyday part of many people's lives - rightly or wrongly- it's crucial that the deeper issues and ramifications of it are debated too. Even what seems like tittle-tattle is part of the fabric of society. ANY form of debate should be encouraged as it promotes independent thought and not mindless acceptance of the media.
Excellent point. I've been struggling to explain to a friend of mine why so many of us "care about people we don't even know". This sums it up!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.