MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had to comment to say that last week Jacob Rees Mogg, a leading politician stated that Grenfell Victims lacked common sense which ultimately led to their demise and that it was not the fault of the emergency services or the government! This is classist, racist and just every shade of wrong. Was brushed under the carpet pretty quickly! A few days ago a greedy midwife has made a debatably racist comment (I personally don’t think it is) and is being torn to shreds with some people starting a campaign to get her struck off as a midwife. She is an A* dick, as is her husband - but the world has gone bleeping mad that there are pages and pages of threads on this whilst real issues are ignored!
I get your point but there are LOTS of debates going on about Rees Mogg in our house as there are in many others!!! And since Insta is such an everyday part of many people's lives - rightly or wrongly- it's crucial that the deeper issues and ramifications of it are debated too. Even what seems like tittle-tattle is part of the fabric of society. ANY form of debate should be encouraged as it promotes independent thought and not mindless acceptance of the media.

Reactions: 12
What I still cannot fathom is why on earth she put that weird apology on her stories?
For those of us who've been on this thread a while, the fact she set up an account on here is old news so why now? 🤷‍♀️

Also I hate this photo it's so full of ego 👇
I think her hand was forced after it came up again after her ‘freaky Friday’ hypocrisy.

The real question is whether she likes to pair her Insta scandal with a clumpy boot or nice kick?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just seen a tweet from vix meldrum who was tweeting about this and she said someone has had their platform taken away for speaking about this.. who she talking about?

I just seen a tweet from vix meldrum who was tweeting about this and she said someone has had their platform taken away for speaking about this.. who she talking about?
An Iger called kelechenekoff. Some of her IG stories were hysterical (and I don’t mean funny). She called MOD demonic and blamed her for the fact black women are more likely to die in childbirth. While there’s definitely a conversation to be had around all this, I’m not sure it was this one. She tweeted this B1083501-DC0A-4193-8223-C0C9FA93C238.jpeg
and again, one of MOD’s comments about CB may have been racist, but unless there’s something going on we don’t know about, MOD hasn’t been ‘bullying black women online for months’ and this kind of stuff won’t help anyone in the long run.

Reactions: 26
Someone called the weird body language months ago. I knew I wasn't going mad

MOD comment made me side-eye her more knowing what she said about Candice
Screenshot_20191110-131026_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20191110-131302_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
Thanks. So this makes it worse for MOD's kids then. THEY can't leave no trace ☹
Well exactly. I am 48 now and while I do have one public Instagram there are NO images of my children on there, it is more of a mood board for myself. I also have Facebook and there are images of my children on there but only visible for friends and they are only decent ones, nothing strange, (and I only have about 85 people on there hahaha), so it is not a public account, plus they are only from when they were young, I think between the ages of 6 and 14 (when they were really young I did not have facebook lol, I am that old) and they have asked me to stop posting photos after a certain age. So they do know there are photos on there, they are fine with that, and if at any time they ask me to delete those I will. But they know I love seeing Facebook memories pop-up every day so they won't hahaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
View attachment 56128

Sorry if this has already been posted - I've just joined after getting engrossed in the whole saga - but surely a comment like this is the nail in the coffin for future sponsorship deals.
THAT SCREEN SHOT! That should be plastered everywhere, she calls simon’s followers sheep 😱 all those people saying she’s only human! 😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
An Iger called kelechenekoff. Some of her IG stories were hysterical (and I don’t mean funny). She called MOD demonic and blamed her for the fact black women are more likely to die in childbirth. While there’s definitely a conversation to be had around all this, I’m not sure it was this one. She tweeted this View attachment 56150
and again, one of MOD’s comments about CB may have been racist, but unless there’s something going on we don’t know about, MOD hasn’t been ‘bullying black women online for months’ and this kind of stuff won’t help anyone in the long run.
Why can’t anyone get their facts and timeline correct? It’s really irritating. I won’t defend Clemmie’s comments but if her Tattle life is all Kelechnekoff has to go on she is spouting pure lies about bullying for 8 months.

Reactions: 15
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in their house, he didn’t seem very happy with her with that statement he put up!

wonder when she’ll be back with a “I’m sorry” post

Reactions: 2
I had been starting to feel slightly sorry for Clemmie. But that's passing. She's a keyboard warrior, who thought she could stop 'trolling', by trolling. No-one forced her to post what she posted, no-one forced her to write what she did about CB, that's all her own work. And after watching part of that tv programme, it's clear she's always been a bit of a spoiled witch.

And just to reiterate @SirChenGin 's post, here it is again. I hope Destinology and Mark Warner see it :giggle:

Screenshot 2019-11-10 at 14.07.16.png

Again, Clemmie wrote "It's an ad, he's got to say something inspiring to encourage the sheep to book a holiday with the travel company". I hope all those free holidays the Hooper's had were worth the travel company's investment, cracking bit of honest and transparent promotion there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
An Iger called kelechenekoff. Some of her IG stories were hysterical (and I don’t mean funny). She called MOD demonic and blamed her for the fact black women are more likely to die in childbirth. While there’s definitely a conversation to be had around all this, I’m not sure it was this one. She tweeted this View attachment 56150
I think Clemmie said what a lot of white women feel. They feel alienated from any sort of race debate because the delivery is so intimidating. Kelechenekoff has, I believe, been blocked from instagram for being straight up racist about white women. She said (more than once) that they are smelly and don't wash. How is that going to promote a future of collaboration and compassion? No-one is really saying this. It's "she's been silenced by Uber-fans of Clemmie Hooper". There's the truth, and then there are different versions of it. Her comments didn't abide by Instagram's community guidelines and she repeated her insults several times. I KNOW racism is real, but also so is the fact that cultural nuance means different racial groups don't understand or relate to one another's methods of communication.

Reactions: 30
What was the game show called and how can I find it to view?
I don’t know how to put a link. But if you look at the previous thread it’s on pg 43. Someone has put links to watch all the episodes of ‘Fool around with my girlfriend’

Mod edit, it's now on the first post of this thread.

I don’t know how to put a link. But if you look at the previous thread it’s on pg 43. Someone has put links to watch all the episodes of ‘Fool around with my girlfriend’
It was called "Fool Around With My Girlfriend

Ep 1 is here

Reactions: 3
The show is posted on a thread she really shows her true colours!

Interesting to see that a low tier insta Mum who has been frothing about Clemmie’s racism has unfollowed her on IG. Oh but wait, they’re still friends on Facebook so it’s all for show.
I've unfollowed every last one of them. EVERY ONE. They are all involved and it is uncomfortable.

Reactions: 12
I just had to comment to say that last week Jacob Rees Mogg, a leading politician stated that Grenfell Victims lacked common sense which ultimately led to their demise and that it was not the fault of the emergency services or the government! This is classist, racist and just every shade of wrong. Was brushed under the carpet pretty quickly! A few days ago a greedy midwife has made a debatably racist comment (I personally don’t think it is) and is being torn to shreds with some people starting a campaign to get her struck off as a midwife. She is an A* dick, as is her husband - but the world has gone bleeping mad that there are pages and pages of threads on this whilst real issues are ignored!
I am not a huge fan of Jacob Rees mogg but he shows an example of reverse classism and how media /politicians have manipulated exactly what he said .
They reported his words without the context.
I believe what he said as watched the footage was was with hindsight knowing what we know now I assume he meant how fast and non control as the fire was accelerated by the cladding.
Foresight a wonderful thing they trusted the fire service stay put advice to stay put.
Unfortunately he used the words common sense in that sentence which implied he felt the residents were not that clever and that's why ended in such tragic consequences.
He should have used his words more carefully and been more sensitive.
I am not sure he had the intent to come across as classist or racists.
The coverage of peer doreen Laurence accusing the fire service of being raids was far worse and dident get as much attention from the media.

Do we think this is big news because they were middle class, wealthy and high profile.
It's juicy celebrity gossip.
It's clear she upset a few and maybe her influencer peers were jealous of her success.
But because we talk about MOD cash and Candice and some of Alice's post the issue of racism and classim has come up.
I don't doubt clemmie could be bitchy.
But does she deserve all the vitriol.
I guess peers and some fans feel betrayed and angry as they were taken in.
It be interesting what happens with some of her colleagues as think this has blown the lid of the not so strong girls club and spread kindness like it's confetti.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember that MOD posted about her brother relatively recently. About them going to Pride together and about how he’s gay. MODs brother was tagged in the post and he had an open Instagram account. As far as I can tell MODs post about her brother has now been removed? Wonder why
Because, as with everything, she made the post about her.

I honestly don’t care what she did in her teen/ early 20 years but my god that game show is cringe 😂 imagine going on a show and potentially openly cheating and your boyfriend watching, how strange. I thought she met Simon at uni at around 19 and hard their first at around 20/21

Reactions: 10
I was intrigued to see if he’d drop under the 1million but I think he’s protected that rather nicely.
With his job and in this situation I can’t believe his posts really. He doesn’t need Instagram to live so it’s pretty telling he’s prepared to put that before his family.
Nah he’s a ‘victim’ so he’s getting the sympathy vote...it will be business as usual
for him, just needs to keep looking sad, tired and dishevelled ( oops like normal) one thing though a new spin on the Gusto ad could be “too scared to go out? worried about being chased out of Waitrose by a mob chanting troll! Then Gusto can ease all those being seen in public fears” .... mmm yes I can see it now 🤔😀👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.