MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched bits of that game show, oh my god how embarrassing lol. In all fairness it was 10 years ago, and people can change a hell of a lot in that time (I have!) but Jesus. The narrative is the same...do anything for money! And she had the cheek to call somebody a slag on the show when she definitely did things under those sheets!
I’ve said this before but, I’d be mortified right now if I was her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Something I don’t understand is tattle users are trolls. But M isn’t? people actually feel sorry for her. I can’t get my head around that. I’ve seen people say she’s such a good person it must have really been hard for her to do it 🤨 it’s like a cult, I’m sorry but a lot of these people must have a very low iQ.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You‘be got to wonder how she’s feeling about this documentary coming to light. It’s weird how it hasn’t surfaced before but (like CB), it’s another lesson in whatever you put ‘out there’, is out there forever. It would be a good time for both MOD and FOD to reflect on that with regards to what they’re sharing with their kids.

Reactions: 17
A fair few followers appear like kids who’ve just realised Santa isn’t real. They still want to live in the fantasy. It’s v bizarre 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You‘be got to wonder how she’s feeling about this documentary coming to light. It’s weird how it hasn’t surfaced before but (like CB), it’s another lesson in whatever you put ‘out there’, is out there forever. It would be a good time for both MOD and FOD to reflect on that with regards to what they’re sharing with their kids.
Your mum getting off with randoms, a boyfriend she cheated on and doing anything for money. Unpleasant.
Articles are fresh in Daily Mail (comments seem on) this is still going.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A few things I get from all of this
1- is there more to this than just setting up a fake account on Tattle.
2- how are people so shocked, you just have to look at Instagram and the way she speaks to people if they don't agree with her.
3- the NMC will know all about this, most likely she will get a telling off from them
4 - did Simon know, who really knows if he did or he didn't. But the fact that he blames her being trolled for 3 years is an excuse. As my mother says, if you can't say it to their face don't say it at all.
5 - the only people I feel sorry for is their kids, and especially the oldest two. She never thought of them while doing and the effect it would have on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They are all self-serving, greedy hypocrites. And the comments from people saying this has blown up out of all proportion, she only wrote a few bitchy comments, are missing the point. This is bigger than MOD, she was just the catalyst for hundreds of people's frustration at this particularly crappy aspect of SM and how these awful people have managed to build these wonderful lives. And embarrassment that some of us (me) fell for it and enabled them. And even now know we should unfollow the lot of them but still can't (me again). I'm no psychologist but this must be so interesting on that level. It's Truman show-esque. So worrying for the younger generation who have grown up with Instagram as their preferred platform too. Unless they're wiser than us! Sorry to go slightly off topic but MOD has opened Pandora's box and it's just fascinating!!! Ps- so many instamums must be commenting here!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The whole racist bully chat and MOD should loose her job makes me feel uneasy, she’s bitchy, she was 10 years ago pre insta game and she still is now. There’s loads of bitchy gossips out there - doesn’t mean they should loose their jobs. Have a look at too much mothering information insta page

Reactions: 21
The whole racist bully chat and MOD should loose her job makes me feel uneasy, she’s bitchy, she was 10 years ago pre insta game and she still is now. There’s loads of bitchy gossips out there - doesn’t mean they should loose their jobs. Have a look at too much mothering information insta page
If she loses her job it will be based on her own actions and proper investigations so no one needs to feel uneasy or worried.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ouch. That programme though . . . it was 10 years ago - but her eldest is 12 . . . how embarrassing!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_2019-11-10 Tier 3 Instamums.png

Sorry if this has already been posted - I've just joined after getting engrossed in the whole saga - but surely a comment like this is the nail in the coffin for future sponsorship deals.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.