MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t care what she did in her teen/ early 20 years but my god that game show is cringe 😂 imagine going on a show and potentially openly cheating and your boyfriend watching, how strange. I thought she met Simon at uni at around 19 and hard their first at around 20/21
I’m sure they’re both older than they say they are....

Reactions: 2
Many of these nobheads ‘we all make mistakes’ On insta are completely missing the point. She was in here for well over a year, but she was also on Mumsnet before here and probably Gomi. This isn’t just a ‘one off comment’ I think she’s royally fucked it, it’s everywhere! Every single press outlet, all over social media. Imagine Simon turning up to work tomorrow (to his real job) you’d be bleeping mortified. He is quite high up so people will know about his insta and his wife, he can’t brush that under the carpet. It’s gone absolute crazy because of the amount of followers, they are famous; whether we like it or not. Over 1.5 million followers between them is HUGE.
I agree with gomi, she referenced Jess thefatfunnyone thread on there and said Tattle is mild in comparison, when slagging of Jess another WOC x

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just had to comment to say that last week Jacob Rees Mogg, a leading politician stated that Grenfell Victims lacked common sense which ultimately led to their demise and that it was not the fault of the emergency services or the government! This is classist, racist and just every shade of wrong. Was brushed under the carpet pretty quickly! A few days ago a greedy midwife has made a debatably racist comment (I personally don’t think it is) and is being torn to shreds with some people starting a campaign to get her struck off as a midwife. She is an A* dick, as is her husband - but the world has gone bleeping mad that there are pages and pages of threads on this whilst real issues are ignored!
The ODs don’t pay the media the conservatives do. So anything the conservative do wrong doesn’t get much coverage. Not to make it political. But yeah.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just had to comment to say that last week Jacob Rees Mogg, a leading politician stated that Grenfell Victims lacked common sense which ultimately led to their demise and that it was not the fault of the emergency services or the government! This is classist, racist and just every shade of wrong. Was brushed under the carpet pretty quickly! A few days ago a greedy midwife has made a debatably racist comment (I personally don’t think it is) and is being torn to shreds with some people starting a campaign to get her struck off as a midwife. She is an A* dick, as is her husband - but the world has gone bleeping mad that there are pages and pages of threads on this whilst real issues are ignored!
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
She’s definitely cocked up (understatement) and has shown that her attitude and understanding of issues surrounding race are more than questionable - there’s no way she would have made those comments regarding CB if she had really read or understood Reni Eddo Lodge’s book. It is very concerning when you think of the very real issues and statistics surround BAME women in the perinatal period. Even if she doesn’t think she is racist and that it wouldn’t affect her care of women of colour - the fact is there seems to be unconscious bias and prejudice there. The NHS as an institution should be addressing this across the board .

Reactions: 18
Just watched bits of that game show, oh my god how embarrassing lol. In all fairness it was 10 years ago, and people can change a hell of a lot in that time (I have!) but Jesus. The narrative is the same...do anything for money! And she had the cheek to call somebody a slag on the show when she definitely did things under those sheets!
I’ve said this before but, I’d be mortified right now if I was her.
Ooh what’s the programme ?

Reactions: 1
I am not a huge fan of Jacob Rees mogg but he shows an example of reverse classism and how media /politicians have manipulated exactly what he said .
They reported his words without the context.
I believe what he said as watched the footage was was with hindsight knowing what we know now I assume he meant how fast and non control as the fire was accelerated by the cladding.
Foresight a wonderful thing they trusted the fire service stay put advice to stay put.
Unfortunately he used the words common sense in that sentence which implied he felt the residents were not that clever and that's why ended in such tragic consequences.
He should have used his words more carefully and been more sensitive.
I am not sure he had the intent to come across as classist or racists.
The coverage of peer doreen Laurence accusing the fire service of being raids was far worse and dident get as much attention from the media.

Do we think this is big news because they were middle class, wealthy and high profile.
It's juicy celebrity gossip.
It's clear she upset a few and maybe her influencer peers were jealous of her success.
But because we talk about MOD cash and Candice and some of Alice's post the issue of racism and classim has come up.
I don't doubt clemmie could be bitchy.
But does she deserve all the vitriol.
I guess peers and some fans feel betrayed and angry as they were taken in.
It be interesting what happens with some of her colleagues as think this has blown the lid of the not so strong girls club and spread kindness like it's confetti.
Jacob Rees Fuckface is absolutely classist and racist. 100%. The man is an abomination.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I honestly don’t care what she did in her teen/ early 20 years but my god that game show is cringe 😂 imagine going on a show and potentially openly cheating and your boyfriend watching, how strange. I thought she met Simon at uni at around 19 and hard their first at around 20/21
She was 22 and he was 24 when Anya was born. Have always understood that the pregnancy was a surprise and that they hadn't been together that long beforehand.

Reactions: 5
Sick of all the bullshit saying she made a mistake she made a full fake account everytime she logged in posted was not a mistake they make me so mad because all the influencers stick together but they'll go for normal people who post comments they don't like but when it's one of them it's different and let's rally round them 😠😠 this will all get spun into something positive in few months shell go counciling bring TV program out new book...

Reactions: 12
Wow! I didn’t realise there were so many. Also, she said she came on here to address comments about herself then had to start commenting on other people to try “throw us off the scent” but if you look backat her first comments last November, the first time she ever comments is actually on Cash Carraway posts so how can she say this? It’s lies and it’s there in black and white! She didn’t comment on her own posts first

Reactions: 10
thank you I tried that and there they all are!! Wow! I didn’t realise there were so many. Also, she said she came on here to address comments about herself then had to start commenting on other people to try “throw us off the scent” but if you look backat her first comments last November, the first time she ever comments is actually on Cash Carraway posts so how can she say this? It’s lies and it’s there in black and white! She didn’t comment on her own posts first
Also search leopardprintvans

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.