MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our shower has been broken for nearly a year and our bath leaks if you’re not super careful and runs at about 1ml an hour and our landlord couldn’t give a single tit. 4K for a sink actually blows my mind, could pay our rent for nearly a whole year!! So unbelievably out of touch, and unsurprising that she believed her own hype. HUGE mistake. Pretending poor old her could only afford to go to Devon for her little holibobs, bleeping loads of people (myself included) would LOVE to take their family for a holiday in Devon but even that’s not doable. She is so infuriating and patronising. But like I’ve said before I am not one bit jealous, what a shot show, I wouldn’t sell my happy, poor, ‘common folk’ life for all the money in the world

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m not sure Cady was Slymon. I don’t recall it being riddled with typos and grammatical errors? I could be wrong!
No one can be sure, but I don’t think Cady was an Instamum. Cady commented on other threads and I think she just enjoyed getting attention on the MN threads. She stated that when she first came into them she had no idea who any of them were or even what we talking about 🤣 but stuck around for about 10 threads just to argue against what everyone was saying. She seemed spectacularly thick IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a dick mod-just go back to the job that is by far an honour to be in and do it well,appreciate an honest hard working living and live a life with family and friends and don’t show it to anyone,privacy is more valuable, classy and a gift. Find your happiness and you won’t be arsed what/where others are doing/saying/wearing/going or what tiles are the tile or what trainer is the one for the skirt 🙄

Reactions: 11
What a dick mod-just go back to the job that is by far an honour to be in and do it well,appreciate an honest hard working living and live a life with family and friends and don’t show it to anyone,privacy is more valuable, classy and a gift. Find your happiness and you won’t be arsed what/where others are doing/saying/wearing/going or what tiles are the tile or what trainer is the one for the skirt 🙄
Might not be that easy to go back to midwifing now with her apparent racism exposed.

Reactions: 6
I’ve never posted before but I’ve been completely hooked on this thread. What a downfall from someone so high & mighty the woman must be beside herself with regret.
What must Clemie Telford make of it! From what I’ve seen on Insta she appears to be one of her only true friends.

Reactions: 5
I much prefer FOD. Yeah he’s an absolute idiot but he is good with the kids and isn’t arsed about designer. You can clearly tell it’s all head MOD. Hopefully he’ll Leave her, she’s horrid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This is what MOD said about Candice

"Candice is often really aggressive and always brings it back to race, priveldge and class because she knows no one will argue with that. It feels like a weapon to silence people’s opinions"

Hit like if you don't think this is racist.

I've followed Candice and this all rings true.

I don't like MOD but I've seen no racism from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I much prefer FOD. Yeah he’s an absolute idiot but he is good with the kids and isn’t arsed about designer. You can clearly tell it’s all head MOD. Hopefully he’ll Leave her, she’s horrid.

I don’t wish marital break down on them, as a family. They’re “class A twats” but they still deserve to have a family unit, and ultimately be happy... IMO.
I do r think insta life has made them happier at all.

*don’t

Reactions: 13

"Candice is often really aggressive and always brings it back to race, priveldge and class because she knows no one will argue with that. It feels like a weapon to silence people’s opinions"

MOD reeks of white privilege. Maybe if she truly listened to Candice she would really understand why most of her topics come back to race etc.

Reactions: 37
I don’t wish marital break down on them, as a family. They’re “class A twats” but they still deserve to have a family unit, and ultimately be happy... IMO.
I do r think insta life has made them happier at all.

*don’t
I’ve followed them from the beginning, and you can tell things are a miss with them. They used to show love & happiness as a family unit, especially when they lived in their old house. It’s now all a bit strange. They have the insta dream house, life style, money. Yet probably the unhappiest they’ve ever been

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Let’s not start wishing for a family to break up because someone has written shady things on the internet. That’s a bit much.

I think people like Clemmie T, DLAM etc are fair enough in staying quiet - they’re not insta friends, they’re really life old friends. If I had a friend who had done what she did, I would think they’d been a dick and tell them so but I would also stand by them and not denounce them on social media.

There’s more to life than Instagram etc etc.....

Reactions: 22

To say a woman of colour is using her race ‘as a weapon to silence people’ is without a doubt racism and an absolute grade A example of white privilege. White people have been using race as a weapon forever. To accuse a woman who is confident and speaks her mind and working for her space in a white dominated world of instamums of being aggressive and silencing people with her race is abhorrent in my opinion. I think Clemmie needs to go back and reread why I’m not talking to white people about race. I am white and would be very interested to the opinion of any people of colour on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
As @SofiaAugust said there- not everyone in life is going to like you. What is it about that that MOD couldn't accept? Did she think out of her thousands of followers it's only the tattlers that dont like her? Inflamed self importance.

Reactions: 11
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s a twit and she’s bigger twit but I wouldn’t wish a marraige break up on them. I think they’re perfect for each other.

Reactions: 4
I think she has had multiple accounts on here. On one threat tattle even posted that “we are aware you have multiple accounts this hasn’t gone unnoticed”

but I think they probably all do! They are all very aware of tattle - and what goes on!

You know their line that they had to do extensive renovations to their house because it was so tired?
This is the house when they bought it in October 2017: https://www.realhomes.com/completed-projects/from-doctors-surgery-to-eclectic-home
so not exactly the dreadful tired wreck they make out in their loving restoration stories.

This is it now with those famous floors: https://www.v4woodflooring.co.uk/case-study/zigzag-frozen-umber-kent/

They are full of tit.
So basically the previous owners did all the hard work and they’ve just got someone to paint a bit of dark grey, pink and green and got a few #gifted bathrooms and a #gifted kitchen? Poor Hoopers, they’ve worked so hard #prayforthehoopers

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.