MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With FOD being so quiet hopefully those girls can go a day without a phone being shoved in their faces documenting their entire lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I honestly can't get enough of this. What the hell are either MOD or FOD going to add to the grid after this? The suspense is killing me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm actually rooting for her to turn it around by being totally honest about how toxic and dishonest mum infuencers are, with everyone fighting for attention, trying to outdo others, climb the pyramid and what it turns people into. I'm not surprised people that do Instagram as a living get corrupted. Maybe a two part BBC documentary

This is her way out/back. Rebrand. expose. Pressdiscount. Hashtaggifted. Clemmie, please do this?

Reactions: 5
A comment relating to This car crash is still on FoD account and it’s 20 hours
old. Can someone do a screen grab.

Reactions: 3
For those wondering why this has all blown up now, I think it may be because of the resume of Alice’s posts that was posted on a predecessor of this thread a few days ago. I assume that someone who had missed the initial unmasking (it was before my lurking time began) saw that and it kicked off then.

Just as an aside, I noticed that one of the comments on MoD’s new bathroom was from a HV who says she recommends the account to new mums for inspiration. I avoid most of instamums’ output because I know it depresses me so quickly, but I shivered a bit at the idea of a struggling first time mum being pointed in the direction of perfection.
Christ that's a bit worrying. As an NHS health professional dealing with new parents I would NEVER direct any new parent to the insta influencer World.

Reactions: 13
Wonder if Naga Munchetty from BBC Breakfast would like to investigate the racism aspect of this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.