MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there we go, 24 hours later the stories have expired and it's like it never happened
Except it did, there are tons of screenshots to prove it and it would have been better if she’d owned it in the first place and not only written a proper apology, but posted it on her grid as a record of what she’s done.

Reactions: 5
Fod has steadily been loosing followers even before clemmie owned up. Peaked at 1'014'000 last week and now down to 1'011'000. He should really say something as they are life and business partners.

Good job he didn't celebrate crossing 1 million!

Reactions: 8
can i ask is she still planning on sueing HM as she threatened to the other night? that sounded like she was extremely sorry !!

Reactions: 3
Except it did, there are tons of screenshots to prove it and it would have been better if she’d owned it in the first place and not only written a proper apology, but posted it on her grid as a record of what she’s done.
Exactly. Her posting it on her stories is like saying "Right, now that I have apologised, let's forget it now and move on"; it's insincere.

Reactions: 6
MoD losing followers pretty rapidly. Not sure it’ll make a huge impact though.
For what it’s worth, I’ve known her for around 15 years and she’s always been a selfish cow, happy to take what she needs and ignore those who don’t fit in with her aesthetic. I’m glad we’re more acquaintances now than friends. I don’t have a MoD shaped hole in my life...View attachment 55443
Total karma!!

Reactions: 2
Apparently she is suspected on Mumsnet of being a poster called allaboardtheallergybus. if you advance search her name on there, you will see that she only comments on Instamum threads and is very positive about MoD!

Reactions: 11
I like to think it was a bit like the Rebekah Vardy account moment when someone sussed this all out...
'It's.....MoD has a tattle account for trolling her mates' moment :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Do you not think she's getting enough grief from everyone included and now the press without people who aren't even involved stirring the tit up too?

Not sticking up for her but feels like proportions have been blown a bit and everyone is crawling out to stick the knife in. Theres clearly been resentment towards her for a while judging by reactions. You are all meant to be adult women and going on like 12 year olds. Everyone setting their followers on her by going on and on. It's starting to feel like a scramble to knock her down to become the next queen bee.

I'm pretty sure by now she's in deep regret as her livelihood has been based around social media. I don't necessarily feel sorry for her but I feel sorry for her kids who can read or view Instagram. Yes she shouldn't have done it but at least she did have the balls to admit it. Dragging it out all over Instagram will only affect her children in the long run.
It’s just so bizzare! She looked so close to Candice, Bethune, SMS & motherpukka ..sisterhood, build each other up etc and she really stuck the knife in them. I think if she did it do someone werent her friends it would still be awful but when she chose to bring down her FRIENDS?!! That’s unforgivable that’s why this is such big news. Her gunning for Cash caraway isn’t the news it’s that she apparently hated her friends. Seriously she’s like Weinstein now in terms of no event will take her or brand work with her she’s shown the poison that she has in her and she is a crappy person and this is her karma

Does anyone know where I can see her AIW posts?
Search in Advanced search above

Reactions: 2
I do hope all the visiting journalists here pay attention and perhaps find it in their hearts to do an honest article about Tattle for a change.
As lovely as this would be, the journalists couldn’t even be bothered to scroll through and have a look. They simple just asked for what’s happening and screen shots and they were given them.

Reactions: 7
Apparently she is suspected on Mumsnet of being a poster called allaboardtheallergybus. if you advance search her name on there, you will see that she only comments on Instamum threads and is very positive about MoD!
I think Grey Wolf might have been right about SofiaLemon possibly being an Instamum looking back. I also think a poster on the MN threads with KitKat in the name might have been HM’s recent attention seeking rottweiler.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm thinking the title for the new thread should be " A Clown Called Malice..."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Allaboardtheallergybus on mumsnet does read very much like mod now looking back, I wasnt on them much but have just had a good look. The comments about Laura, the bigging herself up etc. The style of writing with little to no punctuation.

I'd probably put good money on Cady being Simon or someone related to it now and that they both knew who each other was. We'll never know, I'm sure.

So, looks like it wasnt just on here... cant be bothered to trawl all her mumsnet posts but I doubt she'll ever admit to it. She will sneakily approach mumsnet and ask them to delete, no doubt. And theyll do it because of the relationship with the advertisers etc.

It’s just so bizzare! She looked so close to Candice, Bethune, SMS & motherpukka ..sisterhood, build each other up etc and she really stuck the knife in them. I think if she did it do someone werent her friends it would still be awful but when she chose to bring down her FRIENDS?!! That’s unforgivable that’s why this is such big news. Her gunning for Cash caraway isn’t the news it’s that she apparently hated her friends. Seriously she’s like Weinstein now in terms of no event will take her or brand work with her she’s shown the poison that she has in her and she is a crappy person and this is her karma

Search in Advanced search above
Granted she did a massive dick move by tearing down people she seemingly was friends with. But putting her in the same sentence as someone who sexually assaulted hundreds of women’s feels a bit intense. I get you’re trying to make a comparison of people not wanting to work with her but what she did was nothing in comparison to the horror show that is Weinstein. Let’s not get ahead of reality - it’s Instagram and someone being a bit of a dick about her peers.

Reactions: 23
Allaboardtheallergybus on mumsnet does read very much like mod now looking back, I wasnt on them much but have just had a good look. The comments about Laura, the bigging herself up etc. The style of writing with little to no punctuation.

I'd probably put good money on Cady being Simon or someone related to it now and that they both knew who each other was. We'll never know, I'm sure.

So, looks like it wasnt just on here... cant be bothered to trawl all her mumsnet posts but I doubt she'll ever admit to it. She will sneakily approach mumsnet and ask them to delete, no doubt. And theyll do it because of the relationship with the advertisers etc.
I’m not sure Cady was Slymon. I don’t recall it being riddled with typos and grammatical errors? I could be wrong!

Reactions: 3
Also it’s really sad as we’ve been following this group of instamums for ages and all their sisterhood positivity it’s all been fake and a lie so they can sell us their ads/podcast/jewellery/whatever and does it just show women are witches really? I know it’s probably just MOD is the witch but it turns everything up in the air. What’s real? What’s fake? What and who to believe?

Granted she did a massive dick move by tearing down people she seemingly was friends with. But putting her in the same sentence as someone who sexually assaulted hundreds of women’s feels a bit intense. I get you’re trying to make a comparison of people not wanting to work with her but what she did was nothing in comparison to the horror show that is Weinstein. Let’s not get ahead of reality - it’s Instagram and someone being a bit of a dick about her peers.
I didn’t mean she’s like Weinstein like that 😭I just meant in terms of getting work she’s going to be in no mans land for a while now.

So, I know this place gets a lot tit but woah there’s SO much I didn’t know about some of my fav Instagram & YouTube people!! I’m genuinely shocked... It has taken me a good few days to catch up w/ all of this and I honestly don’t think this will disappear there’s quite a few big name “influencers” calling her out on twitter! I think the reason people are staying quiet on Instagram is due to money and brand partnerships, it’s just like any job you’re Social media gets stalked by HR. I will say as somebody who works in healthcare this violates SO many guidelines, rules and regulations she’s going to be in a lot of trouble at work. It’s actually sad to think she could potentially jeopardise her career which would have taken a lot of time, effort and money to achieve over something so petty. At 27 I’ve learned not everybody is going to like you and there’s nothing wrong with that just get on with your life. I can’t understand why she would have repeatedly checked here? Clearly there’s things we don’t see simmering under the social media surface and this is making me think twice about following influencers.
60E59482-555F-4C72-B760-0DCD9E4F8B46.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.