MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wonder if she confided in one of her insta pals that she was doing it, and it backfired....I doubt very much they’d all take the word of a forum they profess to hate!

One of my favourite Alice quotes - see, I’m just like you normal folk - can just imagine her writing this whilst in her gifted home reclining after her latest gifted trip 🙄🙄
“I wanna live like common people, common people like you”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm howling at the comments of the MOD X Rachel Jackson London where they say the quality was so bad it snapped off and they lost it so couldn't even return it.

Got to hand it to Rachel Jackson London making it so cheap that it falls down the drain is one way to limit the returns 😂😂😂

Reply from Rachel Jackson London
1 Nov 2019
Dear My,

Whilst we are glad you were happy with the delivery of our product, we are of course sad to hear you have had a poor experience with your necklace. Unfortunately we cannot replace items that are lost but please do get in touch with us if there is anything else we can do to help to turn this into a positive experience.

If you would like to get in touch, please contact us at [email protected]. We are happy to have a chat at any time.

Best wishes,

Team RJL

“I wanna live like common people, common people like you”
Next thread name?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
For those wondering why this has all blown up now, I think it may be because of the resume of Alice’s posts that was posted on a predecessor of this thread a few days ago. I assume that someone who had missed the initial unmasking (it was before my lurking time began) saw that and it kicked off then.

Just as an aside, I noticed that one of the comments on MoD’s new bathroom was from a HV who says she recommends the account to new mums for inspiration. I avoid most of instamums’ output because I know it depresses me so quickly, but I shivered a bit at the idea of a struggling first time mum being pointed in the direction of perfection.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I'm howling at the comments of the MOD X Rachel Jackson London where they say the quality was so bad it snapped off and they lost it so couldn't even return it.

Got to hand it to Rachel Jackson London making it so cheap that it falls down the drain is one way to limit the returns 😂😂😂

Reply from Rachel Jackson London
1 Nov 2019
Dear My,

Whilst we are glad you were happy with the delivery of our product, we are of course sad to hear you have had a poor experience with your necklace. Unfortunately we cannot replace items that are lost but please do get in touch with us if there is anything else we can do to help to turn this into a positive experience.

If you would like to get in touch, please contact us at [email protected]. We are happy to have a chat at any time.

Best wishes,

Team RJL

Next thread name?

Omg they're not even offering her a refund

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else dying to know how MOD was unmasked and confessed? Surely she could have just continued to deny it?
It was a bit like this:
I would’ve gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for you meddling tattlers!
0465502D-D9CE-4101-A8C1-43D4C3E3C367.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Instagrams just generally a tit show these days! All these ‘influencers’ are the same, and have been sucked into ‘instafame’. They’ll all be distancing themselves from The od’s, when I bet they’ll all have been on here at some point and googling themselves.

I unfollowed Mod and quite a few of the big accounts a while back when I realised how miserable they were making me. Watching people pretending that level of income is normal is depressing.

So yes MOD was an idiot commenting on others here, but I don’t think she’s any worse than any of the others 🤦‍♀️.

Reactions: 14
So that mummy smile who posted on the grid (dear Alice) had tons of supporting replies. How many of the IG folk who replied in support of her have unfollowed mod?

Reactions: 2
I can only see 6 comments in the Daily Mail article, surely that’s not normal, have they been restricted? And why?
They are moderating the comments. They’ve done the same on all the articles on other influencers as well. Don’t see the point in posting the articles if they’re not going to let people have their say?

Reactions: 7
So that mummy smile who posted on the grid (dear Alice) had tons of supporting replies. How many of the IG folk who replied in support of her have unfollowed mod?
That Mummy Smile posts on here under an alias.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Real question, just reading comments on Clemmies last post - the word bully / bullying is used again and again. IMO it’s bitching and backstabbing not bullying ...
Yes it is not bullying or trolling it is bitching and backstabbing for her own gain. Whereas us Tattlers just comment, gossip and witch (sometimes:oops:) I would like to add that I've said it before, but if I ever needed a Private Detective, Tattle would be my first port of call. Bloody brilliant investigative services.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just had quick check on Insta and quite a few of the bigger names have unfollowed, Mother Pukka amongst them.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.