Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Missgreedyshome no 6: Thinks shes a social media sensation. Warn your Nan Greedy’s after her pension.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Just shows you she’s as thick as pig tit . Comes into London the capital of England and acts like a child . The pair of them walk around shops with masks off but would see that most people are still wearing them . She’ll be moaning now when she catches covid and blames London .
What chav actually thinks that Scott’s would let them in dressed like that . Oh duck of Greedy back onto the train to your Welsh valleys 😡
Just want to point out that not all of us in the Welsh valleys are chavs or don’t know how to dress appropropriately……

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Are those floor mops any good? We only have one of the old fashioned ones that you have to fill the bucket and wring out, consequently my floor rarely gets mopped. I feel if I had one of those where you just slot in the wipe I'd mop it more often. But I've only seen them advertised by 'fluensters...
Bag of shite 😂 my mum gave me a bissel spin wave and it’s amazing! We have glue down LVT downstairs so it’s recommended not to use a steam mop (lots of people do no issue) and this has washable pads and buffs the floor, you can get different textured pads for different types of cleans too. I think the crosswave hoovers and mops at the same time

Reactions: 3
Proves these ‘influencers’ are just in it for the money. There’s more handy tips in this thread alone than I’ve seen in years on Insta!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just want to point out that not all of us in the Welsh valleys are chavs or don’t know how to dress appropropriately……
I’m from Birmingham an absolutely love wales hiked all over an stay an the mumbles every summer met loads of lovely people over the years 😁

Reactions: 11
I’m from Birmingham an absolutely love wales hiked all over an stay an the mumbles every summer met loads of lovely people over the years 😁
Totally agree wales is lovely and there is loads of lovely people there. But there are a few nasty ones. Like the ones that Rob old people and scam them out of there money. And pretend they had nothing to do with it. But clearly they loved spending it

Well she's having a dinner party tonight, how lush. I wonder what's on the menu 🤔🤔🤔 microwaved salmon for starter followed fajita pasta. H will have her work cut out today 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Totally agree wales is lovely and there is loads of lovely people there. But there are a few nasty ones. Like the ones that Rob old people and scam them out of there money. And pretend they had nothing to do with it. But clearly they loved spending it

Well she's having a dinner party tonight, how lush. I wonder what's on the menu 🤔🤔🤔 microwaved salmon for starter followed fajita pasta. H will have her work cut out today 🤣🤣
I’m one of the nice Welsh ones! 🙋🏻‍♀️ I won’t scam ya nan 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Tell me why she has a table and chairs right outside of the ‘back door’?🤨

• Haha
Thread Suggestion:

Missgreedyshomes number 6: Just cos you call your back your front, doesn't mean you're not a robbing........ :)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Tell me why she has a table and chairs right outside of the ‘back door’?🤨
Because she has more entrances to that house than you can shake a stick at so she can afford to block a few off. Plus there are only 3 places in her house currently that she considers ‘insta worthy’

1 - the rusty balcony
2 - the ‘dressed’ side board
3 - the wreath adorned front/back door

the rest resembles a crack den with mattresses on the floor etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If I was going to a dinner party and was served something that could easily be whipped up in 5 minutes for a quick lunch snack, I would definitely be stopping off at a take away on the way home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I was going to a dinner party and was served something that could easily be whipped up in 5 minutes for a quick lunch snack, I would definitely be stopping off at a take away on the way home 🤣
Well the way old greedy guts is going she be applying for come dine with me, just for the grand tho............ I mean she thinks she's a celeb now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
jesus one day off the booze and Im not sure even if it was one day because she probably went out for lunch and had one before they went home , and shes already back on prosecco and that stupid fajita pasta. Cook something else lady.

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately lots of people think very badly about the Welsh Valleys. If they can insult Miss Greedy because of her accent, they will insult us too. I’m personally sick of seeing the over representation of Essex and the South East on every media outlet, traditional and social. The accent grates on me. I’d much rather see accents like my own, with people having fun.

So Stacey Solomon has joe washing the car, then all of a sudden greedys got h washing the windows, does she just copy Solomon and hinch? She hasn’t got an original thought of her own

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.