Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she has more entrances to that house than you can shake a stick at so she can afford to block a few off. Plus there are only 3 places in her house currently that she considers ‘insta worthy’

1 - the rusty balcony
2 - the ‘dressed’ side board
3 - the wreath adorned front/back door

the rest resembles a crack den with mattresses on the floor etc.
The ‘dressed’ sideboard is horrendous. Zero personality, meaning or thought. 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Does H wear anything else other than those bloody shorts and tee shirt, they could walk to the washing machine themselves !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New thread suggestion:

Weekend after weekend away, but I am so relatable hey?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t know what H did before, she had some kind of 9-5 and Greedy would cry about her going to work every day.

As far as I know Greedy has never had a job as such, well she did mention that she once worked in a pub. She had her first kid at 21, then she was living off the money of innocent pensions for a while. She also claims to have various mental health problems, eating disorders (shes had them all apparently, like they are collectibles) oh and she will occasionally claim to have IBS or other gut problems that evidently dont stop her from drinking to excess or scoffing 20 meals a day.
Late replying to this but what gets me is that when H forst left the job, she also said she had quite bad back pain and she'd had surgery? I had a conversation with her relating to my husbands, and it literally seems like she does everything around the house, all the heavy lifting while C Just records her, knowing the pain my husband gets in, he'd be funing if I stood recording instead of helping!

Late replying to this but what gets me is that when H forst left the job, she also said she had quite bad back pain and she'd had surgery? I had a conversation with her relating to my husbands, and it literally seems like she does everything around the house, all the heavy lifting while C Just records her, knowing the pain my husband gets in, he'd be funing if I stood recording instead of helping!
Wow, disgusting. Then when Greedy had an infection she was lying on the sofa constantly wouldnt even pull the duvet over the bed. She’s definitely selfish, I dont like the way she treats H at all. Also the way she’s constantly going on about her weight etc must make H feel like tit when Greedy is much slimmer and calling herself fat.

Reactions: 22
Such a lovely evening, but in a tired bear today.......... So I'm gonna sit down all day and watch H do everything. Iv given her a right list of chores to do, are you already for the swipe ups 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unfortunately lots of people think very badly about the Welsh Valleys. If they can insult Miss Greedy because of her accent, they will insult us too. I’m personally sick of seeing the over representation of Essex and the South East on every media outlet, traditional and social. The accent grates on me. I’d much rather see accents like my own, with people having fun.
I don’t think anyone’s bothered about the welsh accent or the welsh valleys it’s just Greedys mannerisms .

Reactions: 20
She buys a lot of clothes for cocktails with the gurlssss considering the closest she gets is a Malibu in a sundae glass in her shack

Reactions: 8
Wow, disgusting. Then when Greedy had an infection she was lying on the sofa constantly wouldnt even pull the duvet over the bed. She’s definitely selfish, I dont like the way she treats H at all. Also the way she’s constantly going on about her weight etc must make H feel like tit when Greedy is much slimmer and calling herself fat.
Exactly this! An yet she put a grid post up declaring how comfortable she now is in her own skin and body size 🙄 she literally makes it up to suit what other “insta bums” are posting

Reactions: 10
Just seen her stories from yesterday the woman’s actually an alcoholic can she go a day without drinking?

And not forgetting a con artist 🤣
The biggest con artist in Wales. Those poor old people that were conned, it's discussing. Then she let her ex take the flack for it all. She needs naming and shaming, she shoes no remorse for it apart from SHE was in a toxic relationship

Reactions: 12
her sheep can’t be that thick surely? Lots of people asking where you get a Nike jumper from? Just so she can do a swipe up! duck me!

• Haha
She’s blocked me. I’ve never commented or liked anything. She’s blocked my dog too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.