Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't been sober since Friday morning, the comedown from this is going to be huge. I hope she doesn't expect anyone to feel sorry for her when she feels bloated and depressed all week. If she's on meds for bipolar she will have screwed the effects up too. I suppose when it all crashes down she'll have the money from selling her sob story to Chat and Take a Break to fall back on!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On the outside looking in, I see a couple having a laugh and deciding duck it we’re kid free let’s stay another night and make the most of it. But why do they need to video themselves for the gram constantly instead of enjoying the moment with each other I don’t get it??? And like everyone else is saying on here they must have spent over a grand at least by this point and they have a shambles of a house needing sorted. When I moved into my house it was a full renovation job so I can understand how overwhelming it can be needing so much sorted so be honest a weekend away was a more than welcome break from it. That whole lunch yesterday was so set up, AS IF they didn’t think or know there would be a dress code for a place in Mayfair and even if they didn’t I think unless you’re going to a greasy spoon caf you wouldn’t be wearing what those pair of chavs had on. She sometimes makes me laugh and other times makes me cringe and yesterday’s oystergate was a major cringe!!!! The whole going to China Town is getting old too, nobody gives a duck about sweet corn soup, and PSA for tonedeaf Greedy after she had her rant about people being rude to the Chinese staff: sticking chopsticks in your nose like that is highly offensive!! You’re no better than the people being rude you bleeping clown!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I mean why wear ther EVERYDAY gym clothes to Scots an sort of dress up for China town an a back street pub 😂 you couldn’t make it up !

Reactions: 17
….and why did they only order oysters if they went to Scotts for lunch? Couldn’t they afford anything else?

Reactions: 12
Just a thought - what if she’s having some works done on the house and needs to be out of the house whilst it’s going on (think she needs rewiring but said she needs to save?) and so the reason they’ve stayed longer is because it’s not finished? If so then it just smacks that she can afford the long weekend away in London (it will be running in the £1000’s by now I imagine!) while all that’s going on so soon after moving out of a Housing Association!
H said on her stories that her parents were staying in the house to look after Kobe.

Reactions: 1
Oysters must be expensive AF though surely? 🤮
I looked on their menu and it was about £20-£25 for 6 plain oysters, I don't think that's expensive but iv never had oysters. Although they probably bought a £200 bottle of champagne to go with them 😆
Makes me laugh though how she pretends she is up market, when really she is the biggest chav out there. I bet she's one of them who puts on a voice when she is with H's parents lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
….and why did they only order oysters if they went to Scotts for lunch? Couldn’t they afford anything else?
I
Did wonder this myself 🧐 ….. all for the gram , does that make sense ?? 😁

I looked on their menu and it was about £20-£25 for 6 plain oysters, I don't think that's expensive but iv never had oysters. Although they probably bought a £200 bottle of champagne to go with them 😆
Makes me laugh though how she pretends she is up market, when really she is the biggest chav out there. I bet she's one of them who puts on a voice when she is with H's parents lol
I can imagine this too 😂

Reactions: 7
Omg all the stories of people saying how they love them and that they have lived for their stories 🤢🤮 no love, they are doing it because you are an attention seeking bint and put their posts up with their name so they gain followers 🤦‍♀️ Does that make sense? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus if I was going to spend £20 on one course, I'd want it to fill me up, duck eating 6 oysters 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
You know what, we all have a laugh with our other halfs. The last thing I think to do when laughing with my hubby is to get my phone out and record it from a jaunty angle. It just all seems very staged and scripted to me. Genuine laughs are just that, you are too in the moment to be filming. If your first thought is to get your phone out and act up for the camera its all just fake in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You know what, we all have a laugh with our other halfs. The last thing I think to do when laughing with my hubby is to get my phone out and record it from a jaunty angle. It just all seems very staged and scripted to me. Genuine laughs are just that, you are too in the moment to be filming. If your first thought is to get your phone out and act up for the camera its all just fake in my opinion.
Completely agree!! If anything when I’m out with my boyfriend I regret not taking any pics the next day!!

Reactions: 14
New to this thread! Saw this woman mentioned by PTWM a few times so had to take a look! I read all previous threads & watched the London weekend away shambles!
Couple of things I’ve not found answers to, does Greedy have something wrong with her? She talks so fast & seems so hyper & very odd like she’s on drugs or something 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also does H only wear butt munching shorts? Her clothes all look like they’ve shrunk in the wash!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to like miss greedy. But not no more...... She's very quick to make out she was in a toxic relationship and put the blame onto someone else when the tit hit the fan. I think she was definitely in it robbin all those poor old people. Perhaps the sun newspaper should investigate that instead off bigging her up in the newspaper for her front door makeover.
I do pity H though. It's obvious she's just doin as she's told. H is in a toxic relationship

Reactions: 24
I used to like miss greedy. But not no more...... She's very quick to make out she was in a toxic relationship and put the blame onto someone else when the tit hit the fan. I think she was definitely in it robbin all those poor old people. Perhaps the sun newspaper should investigate that instead off bigging her up in the newspaper for her front door makeover.
I do pity H though. It's obvious she's just doin as she's told. H is in a toxic relationship
I have often thought this, the way Greedy treats H is boarder line abusive. I think if a man was treating a woman like that people would object. She’s always trying to humiliate her or make her look stupid in a low key way. It jusy doesn’t sit right with me at all.
Plus she clearly ‘persuaded’ H to give up her job and do this MLM stuff. She was always pining after H when she was at work then next thing you know shes set up a page for H to do FM, initially claiming she was doing it to build followers. Shes just constantly conning people.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have often thought this, the way Greedy treats H is boarder line abusive. I think if a man was treating a woman like that people would object. She’s always trying to humiliate her or make her look stupid in a low key way. It jusy doesn’t sit right with me at all.
Plus she clearly ‘persuaded’ H to give up her job and do this MLM stuff. She was always pining after H when she was at work then next thing you know shes set up a page for H to do FM, initially claiming she was doing it to build followers. Shes just constantly conning people.
What was it H did before hand? C too actually? Although I don’t imagine she worked after having the kids. (Not meaning Instagram work etc)

Reactions: 3
What was it H did before hand? C too actually? Although I don’t imagine she worked after having the kids. (Not meaning Instagram work etc)
Don’t know what H did before, she had some kind of 9-5 and Greedy would cry about her going to work every day.

As far as I know Greedy has never had a job as such, well she did mention that she once worked in a pub. She had her first kid at 21, then she was living off the money of innocent pensions for a while. She also claims to have various mental health problems, eating disorders (shes had them all apparently, like they are collectibles) oh and she will occasionally claim to have IBS or other gut problems that evidently dont stop her from drinking to excess or scoffing 20 meals a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.