Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you dare? H'S mam and dad have been there looking after the house and she's saying it is bogging after 3 days, well she must have left it bogging in the first place. Hope they never agree to house and pet sit again! Inconsiderate ungrateful twit she is!!
Looking at the dust on that floor I reckon they’ve had workmen in

Reactions: 7
Mad how her face doesn’t move at all but she doesn’t have Botox anymore 🥴
But she probably done this video last week. But shes got to put it on now, cos of how much money they wasted in London. H is probably doing all her chores, while miss greedy witch is catching up on all the comments on here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are those floor mops any good? We only have one of the old fashioned ones that you have to fill the bucket and wring out, consequently my floor rarely gets mopped. I feel if I had one of those where you just slot in the wipe I'd mop it more often. But I've only seen them advertised by 'fluensters...

Reactions: 3
Are those floor mops any good? We only have one of the old fashioned ones that you have to fill the bucket and wring out, consequently my floor rarely gets mopped. I feel if I had one of those where you just slot in the wipe I'd mop it more often. But I've only seen them advertised by 'fluensters...
No they are shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Never tried them but I get the method floor cleaner, you don’t need water just squirt it onto the floor. It’s a bit pricey for what it is (IMO) but it does the job in between a proper mop

Reactions: 5
I personally don’t rate them, plus you have to constantly buy the wipes for them, the Addis spray mop is better and you can also put the pad in the washing machine also the Addis spin mop is also good and that can also be put in the washing machine x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks all! Boo, I was hoping they were decent because I am lazy A.F. and half the reason I don't mop it is because it takes about an hour with all the prep and drying. I'll look at the Addis spray mops :)

Reactions: 6
Thanks all! Boo, I was hoping they were decent because I am lazy A.F. and half the reason I don't mop it is because it takes about an hour with all the prep and drying. I'll look at the Addis spray mops :)
Lol how big is your house? 🤣 that said, my flat is the size of a postage stamp so takes 2 mins lol

Reactions: 4
Personally I love a proper mop and bucket. These ones with the wipes are a fad in my opinion and the wipes are expensive and leave a film on the floor. My sister got one, it was terrible. I do also have a steam mop that I love.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she wear that Tik Tok t shirt last night? 🤢 absolute stinker of a woman!
Yes!!!! And she’s walked all over those filthy London streets in those trainers and is now treading it all over her house whilst pretending to clean the floors 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I do like the iconic prep set glow spray but I dont understand why anyone would want to look like their whole face was highlighted. Just makes you look sweaty.

• Haha
Don’t know what H did before, she had some kind of 9-5 and Greedy would cry about her going to work every day.

As far as I know Greedy has never had a job as such, well she did mention that she once worked in a pub. She had her first kid at 21, then she was living off the money of innocent pensions for a while. She also claims to have various mental health problems, eating disorders (shes had them all apparently, like they are collectibles) oh and she will occasionally claim to have IBS or other gut problems that evidently dont stop her from drinking to excess or scoffing 20 meals a day.
Don’t know what H did before, she had some kind of 9-5 and Greedy would cry about her going to work every day.

As far as I know Greedy has never had a job as such, well she did mention that she once worked in a pub. She had her first kid at 21, then she was living off the money of innocent pensions for a while. She also claims to have various mental health problems, eating disorders (shes had them all apparently, like they are collectibles) oh and she will occasionally claim to have IBS or other gut problems that evidently dont stop her from drinking to excess or scoffing 20 meals a day.

I’d say it’s highly likely that she’s claiming PIP as well, it’s not means tested and her mental health issues would most probably make her eligible. I’m physically Disabled from birth and since the benefit changed over from DLA to PIP a few years ago the criteria is now much more easily met if you have mental health issues than it is if you’re long term physically disabled. Wouldn’t put it past these two that H would be claiming carers allowance as well!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
What are all these so called influencers going to do once it’s all over, I mean it won’t be long before insta is no more really and another app will come out, what will they do then?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well that lllooonnnggggg contract with iconic should keep her goin. If these companies knew about her life before robbing old people they would not want to work with her. Get her ex on here, I bet she could tell us all about the real miss greedy

Try the Vileda Spin and Clean mop! I hated mopping so therefore rarely did it (even with the spray mops). Got this in Wilko and now I’m mopping every day. It’s a small bucket and it doesn’t soak the floors (not the big turbo one). Can Chuck the pads the in wash too rather than having to buy replacement

Reactions: 6
I’d say it’s highly likely that she’s claiming PIP as well, it’s not means tested and her mental health issues would most probably make her eligible. I’m physically Disabled from birth and since the benefit changed over from DLA to PIP a few years ago the criteria is now much more easily met if you have mental health issues than it is if you’re long term physically disabled. Wouldn’t put it past these two that H would be claiming carers allowance as well!
Car is probably a disability car too.

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.