Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£425k for a house and she’s REMOVING the en-suite to the master instead of actually adding a toilet and moving the sink into the middle 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tonight for the 5th or is it 6th ? I lost track , night in a row she is drinking for a friends party .

Also that ensuite is weird and tiny and like a foot in width . Not going to add much space. I wouldn't bother with a closet that size in a "master" . The room is small to begin with, I would just remove the ensuite and take the extra foot of room.

Reactions: 9
No, not even remotely similar. I don’t follow my dog and he doesn’t follow me so no connection yet we’re both blocked.
When you block someone it gives the option to “block any other accounts they may create” so blocks your email address as such. I know as I block all the fad weight loss or crypto currency folk who follow me lol.
I dont recall ever seeing you on this thread before?
😂😂 I don’t really get what you’re suggesting?

Reactions: 5
God i don't think even she knows what the hell she is doing. She is having a dressing room in the 4th bedroom, Enzo will go in her room eventually, she doesn't know whether to have wardrobes in her room, the dressing room will become a 4th bedroom. Wtf 🤣 make your mind up jesus christ!!!!
If your going to eventually extend, why the hell would you waste money renovating and ripping stuff out now. Just give it a lick of paint, make the most of what u have now, and then just go full on when your ready to extend.
She doesn't know her arse from her elbow!

Reactions: 18
Just think though she may get a cowboy builder in that will rip her off 🤠😂😂, see how she likes it. Didn't she get ripped of when she had her garden done????? She didn't like that. She soon put it all over her social media when it happened to her

Reactions: 16
Can someone give me info on her background? Was she married with kids and had turned lesbian I’m confused 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone just see her story saying the most embarrassing thing ever happened with the plumbers and then next story her and Harriet saying no one is ever coming in here again.next minute both stories have gone and Harriet posted charlotte and the dog pretending to sleep?wtf?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone just see her story saying the most embarrassing thing ever happened with the plumbers and then next story her and Harriet saying no one is ever coming in here again.next minute both stories have gone and Harriet posted charlotte and the dog pretending to sleep?wtf?!
I saw that and thought what tit is she gonna say now. Absolutely howling at her with the dog though HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw that and thought what tit is she gonna say now. Absolutely howling at her with the dog though HAHAHA
I know and now she's wide awake 🤣 running up to do her make up and totally blanked the fact she deleted those 2 stories earlier.but remembered to update about her brace 🧐

Reactions: 4
She just said on her story, "her teeth are perfect now" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well she has been hitting the sauce a little hard lately 🥴

So it was that little lip gloss that changed her life was it ? Thought it was the swan egg poacher and the beloved stair comb

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would you have composite bonding on ‘perfect teeth’? The mind boggles.
If she stood in that field with that horse, and H took a picture from up by the house, would you know which one is the horse and which one is greedy guts???? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way she talks and sucks her spit makes me wanna 🤮 also her skin looks dreadful close up, you need to knock the booze off greedy

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.