Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That house tour was scary! From that I know exactly where she lives, the floor plan everything, even how much it was on the market for. How does that not scare them?
Also really don't understand why she bought it when everything is not good enough and getting changed.

Reactions: 21
You can hear the excitement in her voice. Hope she realises how much this is all going to cost. She needs a bump back down to earth. Loft conversion 😂 dear lord. Moving the downstairs loo isn’t a straight forward job. If she can do it all then clearly she’s making an absolute mint out of her followers. She’s just virtually spent in the region of another £100k doing that house tour. My priority would be to get rid of that ugly pebbledash 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s really made herself look like a tit this morning. Her kitchen in the old house looks like a student house kitchen not this one!! Is she feeling ok?!
I think the downstairs is lovely and didn’t need lots sound too it but upstairs is not for me. Her bedroom is tiny there’s no way I’d want that.

Reactions: 15
It's the 'just aswell we have money for it' peed me off.
I hope these companies see her for what she is and drop her!!!

Reactions: 17
The house is nice but it sounds like it's going to cost her a lot to do the work she wants to do. I also don't think it's worth what people say she paid/ it said it cost. X

Reactions: 10
I saw all the house tour.. why did she buy it 🤣 Im baffled 🤣 Omg she wants to change everything! Attic conversions, the back garden is awful, small main bedroom with a pointless ensuite, it's back to front. Everything needs changing or moving. It's going to cost them thousands. A 400k house and it's nothing they like! I know some people buy houses they do up but not a 400k house.

All I can think is the reason why they bought it was because their school is 2 minutes down the road.

Reactions: 11
I honestly don't understand why people like her and Saffron barker etc buy a house just to change every single thing. Clearly more money then sense 🙄

Reactions: 7
I saw all the house tour.. why did she buy it 🤣 Im baffled 🤣 Omg she wants to change everything! Attic conversions, the back garden is awful, small main bedroom with a pointless ensuite, it's back to front. Everything needs changing or moving. It's going to cost them thousands. A 400k house and it's nothing they like! I know some people buy houses they do up but not a 400k house.

All I can think is the reason why they bought it was because their school is 2 minutes down the road.
And she couldn’t wait to see what else comes on the market! She wanted to buy a house there and then!! Didn’t matter how much or what it looked like!

Reactions: 4
How much we betting she eventually gets rid of that log burner completely considering she said its what sold her the house 🤣
Her and the kids love the downstairs toilet but she's getting it ripped out 🤔
She wants the balcony moved, the windows are in the wrong place, the doors are in the way, none of the rooms have a wow factor,
Why the hell did she buy it???? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Guaranteed she will be begging for garage floor companies now too

But wasn't this her dream house?

• Haha
I honestly can’t believe she’s bought that house for over 400k! The rooms are tiny, so much needs changing I can’t believe it. They’ve literally only just bought it for the views! There’s no freezer in the kitchen???? No toilet in the en suite and not even room for a wardrobe. I can’t get over how much they’ve been mugged off for the price

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The more i see the house the more i like it. I wouldnt pay over £400k though. Also does she realise how hard it is to move a toilet. She will need a new soil pipe

Reactions: 8
Well that house tour just baffled me , the pointy bendy fingers were bad enough but the way she spoke of the old tenants decor etc was awful plus I get the whole buying a property to renovate we have done it ourselves but she is definitely running away with herself with this am 100% sure she does not yet have the money to do half of what she wants to do an maybe that’s why her first project is going to be painting the railings on the balcony 🙄 am a bit deflated by it tbh , it does have so much potential but I don’t get the whole back to front layout, and one sons bedroom view is amazing and her other sons is allotments full of strangers 🤯

I don’t usually comment about Greedy but as I’m watching her house tour, I’m getting so ragey!
Why buy the house if you want to change so much!!
I’d love that house as is!!
Some people just don’t appreciate what they’ve got at all!

It's called renovation .. improving the property! Adding value 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She yaps alot for someone whose breath is constantly took away.. 😂. Yes nice views, shame the garden is rubbish and totally unsuitable for children. The house is definitely nicer inside than i assumed It would be and I do think moving the toilet and door would be better but as for everything else.. 🙄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really like that house, but I think she’s being a little naive in thinking all these things are easily moved, and just how much money does she have!! She’d be so much better off saving for their future, the influencer bubble will burst, it’s just a question of when! Hope she’s planning on sorting her electrics too, looks like an old board to me!

Reactions: 6
I have been lurking here this week. I’d never even heard of her until earlier this week. Just watched her house tour. Whilst the house needs a bit of modernising and putting their own stamp on the decor I’m completely baffled as to why she thinks it needs a complete overhaul!
I’m confused why they can’t use the actual front door as a front door? I’m confused why they have to go round the back.
The quality of light across the whole house is actually excellent. That proves the layout is actually quite decent!
Yeah ok a loft conversion will allow your family to grow into the home but aside from that and maybe a garage conversion into an outdoor room - guest annexe maybe - that’s all.
Some people clearly will never be happy with what they’ve got.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well from that house tour I have been able to find the full address very easily and I am bloody useless on a comp.

She's greedy by name greedy by nature. Nothing she does surprises me anymore

Flip me her use of English is absolutely appalling. These are basic words she can’t even get right.

The more i see the house the more i like it. I wouldnt pay over £400k though. Also does she realise how hard it is to move a toilet. She will need a new soil pipe
That's exactly what I was thinking. And sometimes it just cannot be done. Over 100k of alterations easy. For a house which looks to be over priced away. Welsh people has she paid for the postcode?

My priority would be get rid of that depressing pebble dash🤢.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.