Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That house is absolutely beautiful if I do say so myself but she’s going to absolutely spoil it taking all its character away by trying to make it the perfect ‘insta home’. Now that makes me feel ill🤣 nothing grates on me more than people doing house tours and just slagging things in the house off. Imagine how previous would feel seeing that. It’s horrid. I follow a girl called Lucy and she’s absolutely awful for it. Just moved into a lovely house and all she did was slag it off, how disgusting it was with the brown carpet and colourful paint. Imagine previous owners seeing that. sorry not everyone likes ‘greige’🤣 god I bloody hate them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do like the house. It’s a vast improvement on the old one and I’m happy for her kids. She just needs to wind it in a little bit. I forget she’s very young. Not even 30 is she? Greedy, I know you read here. Take my advice (old head here 😂) and just live in the house for a bit. You may change your mind on some things. Your priority should be getting the kids rooms sorted, not painting/ruining a perfectly good set of wardrobe doors.

Reactions: 13
Wow she is massive hole, she literally tore that house apart slagging it off, its perfect how it is, she literally wants to change absolutely everything about it.

Reactions: 11
If shes paid over £400k for it and plans to do about £100k of renovations it’s unlikely to be worth half a million after shes done? Not with that garden and no off street parking. Dont like the way she spoke about the house, you would think it was a real wreck the way shes talking. Shes got a cheek to call that kitchen a student kitchen when you consider what shes just come from with her tacky spray painted sink and tile stickers. Looks like a good quality kitchen to me. Clearly been a much loved family home, id be upset if I was the previous owner and saw those stories.

Reactions: 24
The house was overpriced to start with. I live in the local area and the estate agents put it up on the local Facebook hub and loads of people were saying how overpriced it is. The estate agents who sold her this house are well known for overpricing houses and it’s pushed the prices up massively in the last few years (even pre pandemic).

In some ways I can understand where Greedy is coming from, we can all go into a new house and think about the potential, but for most of us, we don’t get to stay home all day with the time or budget to do that much to a house with good bones.

Her new house is gorgeous! So much for it being their dream home, she's planned to pull everything out and change the whole layout! The log burner sold it to them but she moaned about it? The first thing she's gonna do is paint the wardrobes in the dressing room? Why wouldn't you start the kids room to make it feel like home to them? Or get the headboard cleaned that "makes you feel a bit ill".
I hate the whole insta perspective on perfect lives/good camera angles. She showed the garden a few days ago and made it out she had this massive gorgeous garden with land when in reality her gardens a lot smaller than that (still a good size). Alpacas? Jeez. I used to really like her and she was relatable but now she's not relatable at all! She's picked up aspects from Stacey Solomon and Mrs Hinch and running with it

Reactions: 20
So the front of her house is really the back of her house and the back of her house is really the front 🤔. I’m more confused than ever now 😂
There's alot like that. The front of our house has the garden so it's the back, and the back is where the driveway is so we use it as the front 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m sat here waiting for all of the #kindlygifted stuff to start rolling in because I cannot see how she can afford to do all of these grand plans!
makes me sick that I’ve worked hard every single-day of my life and bathroom,kitchen companies will be jumping through hoops to gift her a full Reno

Reactions: 16
I think the house is warm and homely but I don't see why you would buy it unless it was a bargain. she's going to ruin it by turning it in a grey and white insta chav house.

The fold down bed would be the first thing going it's something I would expect in a caravan or a bedsit 😂 also the random log burner in the kitchen no nice surround or anything sold it to her is she OK?!

Reactions: 15
Sorry but I dont agree. I think its really disgusting that shesselling items shes received for free. She was crying on her stories last week saying she wishes she could help people who are struggling. If she really wanted to help people she would. She doesn’t need the money for a new microwave, she will be gifted one. Its just morally wrong.
Are Influensers not taxed on gifted stuff? (do they have to declare gifted stuff to HMRC?) then if so then it’s been accepted part payment for the advertising they do - it’s not morally wrong cuz it’s part of her income? 🤔😂🤷🏻‍♀️ technically she’s earned it? It’s not like selling the gift your grandma got you for Christmas 😂 She’s doing well sure, I think clearly making a lot of money but then we have to apply that principle to anyone in any job earning over a certain amount and living a lavish lifestyle. Also if she did give it to charity and storied it - I’d cringe 😬. can’t stand a humble brag!!!

Reactions: 1
I think the house is warm and homely but I don't see why you would buy it unless it was a bargain. she's going to ruin it by turning it in a grey and white insta chav house.

The fold down bed would be the first thing going it's something I would expect in a caravan or a bedsit 😂 also the random log burner in the kitchen no nice surround or anything sold it to her is she OK?!
I was just going to ask why no one was mentioning the elephant in the room 😂😂😂 That pull down bed is awful 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
How about the other day when she she said she is going to see if she can buys some of the horse field!! It’s like me saying I’m going to buy some of my neighbours garden. It’s never going to happen. Greedy horrible woman

Reactions: 14
She kept going on & on about the view, I'm sure she could have got a lot nicer one belonging to a house that she actually likes! Would have been much easier to buy a house to their taste and stick a balcony on it, and far less cost! It's probably the most confusing & most underwhelming house on insta. Greedy got it so wrong with this house. She thinks she's up there with Mrs H & SS which couldn't be further from the truth. I still haven't got over that hill in the back garden! The poor boys, they had an amazing space to play in at the old house and now they have a crappy hill.

Reactions: 12
The thing is, it’s hers to do as she pleases. She advertised it as a job - she would have received a monetary fee and that product was part of her fee also. They can sell what they like afterwards. Of all the things influencers do that irritate me, this isn’t one of them - if I am given something and later on down the line I no longer want it I sell it.
Or some of us just like to pay it forward, especially as she keeps virtue signalling about how she was so previously hard done by in life………why not give someone else a helping hand up like she’s had?

Are Influensers not taxed on gifted stuff? (do they have to declare gifted stuff to HMRC?) then if so then it’s been accepted part payment for the advertising they do - it’s not morally wrong cuz it’s part of her income? 🤔😂🤷🏻‍♀️ technically she’s earned it? It’s not like selling the gift your grandma got you for Christmas 😂 She’s doing well sure, I think clearly making a lot of money but then we have to apply that principle to anyone in any job earning over a certain amount and living a lavish lifestyle. Also if she did give it to charity and storied it - I’d cringe 😬. can’t stand a humble brag!!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 yea they’re supposed to pay tax on their gifted items, I’ll believe it when I see it tho!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she keep showing her neighbours garden when she’s on her balcony? The patio was a state wasn’t it?!

Reactions: 7
Or some of us just like to pay it forward, especially as she keeps virtue signalling about how she was so previously hard done by in life………why not give someone else a helping hand up like she’s had?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 yea they’re supposed to pay tax on their gifted items, I’ll believe it when I see it tho!
Tut Tut . I bet she don’t disclose half of it to HMRC she’s probably got someone cooking the books 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.