Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
I’d hardly call someone who had 2 rounds of private IVF and a boob job in her early twenties as hard up ffs. All that money she and her ex stole from pensioners? Only left her partner after she was exposed…….up till then she enjoyed the lifestyle!

proud of being a fucking influencer? Get a job ffs and stop lying. Actually work hard and having something real to be proud of!

I’d hardly call someone who had 2 rounds of private IVF and a boob job in her early twenties as hard up ffs. All that money she and her ex stole from pensioners? Only left her partner after she was exposed…….up till then she enjoyed the lifestyle!

proud of being a fucking influencer? Get a job ffs and stop lying. Actually work hard and having something real to be proud of!
my first husband died leaving me with 3 young children, no life insurance and no family around to help. Worked my arse off and now live in a 5 bed house owned outright, all me, after I put myself thru uni as an adult and now work as a band 8d chief matron for the NHS.

these greedy shameful influencers are like a cancer on society. Praying on the vulnerable to swipe up and use their codes. These 2 eat for free on all the gusto referrals whilst there’s families going hungry and they give NoTHiNG back. Nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Urgh she fails to mention that with the Gousto 60% off referral she earns £30 credit! 20 codes means £600 free food a month. Does she ever give back? Food bank donations? Greedy by name greedy by nature. We usually get Gousto but hubby has been made redundant and we just can’t afford the luxury despite me increasing my hours and working 60 hour weeks. I’d love some £30 credits!!
we are still doing a little food bank shop a month as we always do. I can’t stand these greedy insta arseholes who claim to love their followers but are only interested in their money.

her behaviour calling out that ‘troll’ was embarrassing and childish. I get harassed,sworn at and occasionally hit in my job (I’m a nurse) and I remain professional and maintain my duty of care (some of the patients who hit out have MH issues, LD or dementia etc........some are just not nice people) even when I break my back for a patient/family.......sometimes you just aren’t liked or it’s never enough. I’ve had a patients relative tell me I smile too much and not to talk to her mum whilst helping her get washed......most love me........take it on the chin if insta is your job just like the rest of us do and show some empathy and professionalism even when faced with some nastiness!

Most of all greedy, get over yourself! Maybe the lass who messaged you is a single mother working full time and juggling childcare and is struggling to pay her bills and feed her kids, and sees you two have the time and money to do nothing but make your house nice, eat fancy foods, splash out on costas, spend time with your kids & go on dates and weekends away!?

read the fucking room ya arrogant arsehole. You say you have MH issues and to be kind? How about you be kind instead of rallying your troops to say very unkind things about someone who may be suffering terribly and hitting out. What is it that you ‘be kind’ people say? ‘You never know what someone else is going thru so be kind’ works both ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Very Cherry

VIP Member
I haven't posted much on this thread before but Greedy has really pissed me off this morning. Why on earth did they buy that house when she obviously doesn't like anything about it! She sounds like a spoiled little brat, not a good look for a grown ass woman Greedy. The comments about the "student kitchen" and the dirty headboard making her feel "a little bit ill"😡, would she like people to be broadcasting publicly to 1000's of people that something she left in her old house made them feel a little bit ill. She is the pits. 🤬 Having bloody rats in my house would make me feel very ill but Greedy seemed to be happy living with them and never got the problem sorted. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 38
The thing is, it’s hers to do as she pleases. She advertised it as a job - she would have received a monetary fee and that product was part of her fee also. They can sell what they like afterwards. Of all the things influencers do that irritate me, this isn’t one of them - if I am given something and later on down the line I no longer want it I sell it.
Sorry but I dont agree. I think its really disgusting that shesselling items shes received for free. She was crying on her stories last week saying she wishes she could help people who are struggling. If she really wanted to help people she would. She doesn’t need the money for a new microwave, she will be gifted one. Its just morally wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Zak2325

"I'm gonna put in a driveway up the side" "that bit out there is just a turning circle so ill buy that and make an entrance for my new driveway"
What a thick cow! She will buy the public turning circle? Alright Charlotte, that'll be a first.
What a stupid bint
You’ve got a garage and you’re asking what to do with it🤔🤔🤔well with no parking I’d say start by putting your car in it🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Megan07

New to this thread but really enjoyed reading everyone’s opinions!
I have unfollowed today. I work 9-5, need to be at my desk in work as we are monitored online, 1hr lunch break. I find this steps thing really triggering, reposting loads of people out getting 5K steps before 10 when I’m lucky if I get 500 walking to the bathroom and back. Through lockdown I felt the same, all people on furlough or not at work posting online out for walks ‘smashing 5Ks’ and I was stuck in my home all day. I felt like a lazy lazy person!! This might sound silly to others but it makes me feel so down

Reactions: 35

Yel

Chatty Member
Unlocked, but people need stop asking for hints to find an address or giving hints. Was only locked when 15+ people kept ignoring this despite many warnings.

Report anyone doing it.

That kind of behaviour could have the site shut down.

Reactions: 35
I am not a nasty person and if you go out and warn your money then go buy the world!!! But Fuk me why does she get to buy a house like that after never working… and doing some swipe ups on pissing Instagram snd her selling fake crappy perfumes! How is it fair that I go out to work every day yet struggle to survive.. I have my own house and 3 kids. It’s just so frustrating how someone as vile and rough as her can land a house like that through Instagram! Well I tell you something insta won’t last for ever good luck making the mortgage payments on that bloody house - dickhead

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Sween44

Chatty Member
I feel so sorry for the people who sold her and H this house . She’s slagging off nearly everything as it’s either shit or not up to her standards . Does she not realise this was once someone’s home . Then she goes onto moan about the size of the bedrooms in her HA house . I’m sorry but she’s been living the life of Riley in that house while other families are in hostels or in desperate need of of a house . What an ungrateful bitch . It was only last week she was crying crocodile tears about how she was on her arse and she’s already forgotten cause money and spending is involved . She’s one greedy grabbing rotter . 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Welshie

I’m done now, that’s a bloody disgrace. She could donate her unwanted freebie kitchen items to a women’s shelter or a charity making meals for the homeless. I’m contacting Swan and advising them exactly what their brand embassador is doing with their gifted items. She’s a drain in society and has no morals. Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Why is it all… “Me and the boys” and “Miss Greedy’s house”?? Harriet doesn’t even get a mention despite her salary probably being used for the mortgage application and no doubt a monetary gift from her parents for the deposit!

Reactions: 31
Ive not been on these threads for a while because I stopped following Greedy and various other idiots. I found myself getting more and more infuriated by these buffoons on the gram. I just wanted to say that Greedy I know you will read this, remember to be a good liar you have to have a good memory. I feel you have told so many lies you don’t even know what the truth is anymore.
I work as a nurse in A&E and if you were boardline Sepsis you wouldn’t be at home on oral antibiotics chugging alcohol. Dont you get exhausted constantly seeking attention? Hoping the bouquets would come rolling in were you?? You also dont need to take complete rest for an infection, and you can move you arm. Would be better for your tissues if you actually moved a little, get the blood flowing and help the healing process. Festering away on your sofa under a blanket while your wound sweats in a crevice really isn’t necessary or appropriate. Stop exaggerating everything in your life because you are so desperate for attention.
p.s. noticed you got a dog, another tick in the box for your Mrs Hinch impersonation.

• Heart
Its absolutely DISGUSTING that shes been hogging a council house for all these years, depriving a family in need, paying cheap rent and has been able to save a big enough deposit for a house of that size. I feel embarrassed for her. Absolute skip rat leach on the system.

• Heart

thenoodle

Chatty Member
The green eyes are starting to show ladies trolls!!
so what if you they can afford to move with everything going on in the world. The only people that are going to be pissed off with the gifted items and the holidays and the new house are people that are not happy with what they already have! 😒
Hi Charlotte 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I live in the area…. Her boys go to same school as mine. Will wait a few days to suss the new house out and will update you all! Not many parents like her. She is beyond an arrogant disrespectful human being! She has no shame in selling items that have been gifted. Yet families that are struggling don’t get a single thing! Makes me sick 😷

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27