Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come easy, go easy. When you don't have to work for anything and its handed to you for free, you place no value on it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is it taking them a week to move in it’s pathetic! They only seem to have clothes to move in.

did she sell their bed ?
Saying they don’t have a dining table. They had a perfectly good one in the other house that must have been brand new.

I would never let my child sleep on a pull down bed. I remember the 2 ladies in Benidorm that died sleeping on them and they folded back up trapping them. Years ago but stuck in my mind because it was so horrific.

why aren’t people asking where all her furniture is? Must be changing to beige like hinch.

and wanting to buy a public road for a driveway when they have a garage already makes no sense. Use the garage for your car.

She is going to need a wiki and new thread soon 👍🏻

Reactions: 19
I said earlier in the thread I was jealous she could afford a house for that much..... now I’ve seen it I’m not jealous. Can’t believe she paid all that money for that. It is so underwhelming. I think my house is much nicer and I have the pride in knowing me and my partner worked hard and earned it - which Greedy can’t say she has! I also get to live in it and we can do what we want and not anything for gratification for the gram and having to take constant set up photos of our lives !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well if people didn't know her address before they do now!!! 😐😐😐
I didn’t have a clue before but pretty easy when she shows the primary school, the allotment and the field at the back/front. Got the location straightaway. Plus we’ve got all the floor plans. Don’t they worry about burglars, stalkers?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok something that's boggling my brain. Greedy has a perfectly good bed and dining room table. Why aren't they taking it?
Don’t worry about that as Greedy will address this on her stories when she’s read this . Her new colour scheme is ‘ neutral’ and they one she had won’t match her new Interior Design skills 😉

Reactions: 10
Don’t worry about that as Greedy will address this on her stories when she’s read this . Her new colour scheme is ‘ neutral’ and they one she had won’t match her new Interior Design skills 😉
The dining table doesn’t fit?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They've not sold the sofa!? Its not even 6 months old! 😱 Can promote all natural deodorant but duck the planet over with her consumerism 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
425k for four bedrooms you can’t swing a cat in and a garden the size of a postage stamp. Ha no thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dont you mean shes realised grey is out and beige is in so therefore she must absolutely keep copying everyone else on the gram like shes been doing for years. This new house will just be a montage of other peoples ideas. Shes never had an original idea in her life, even her tiktoks are copies of other people. Shes in a panic now because shes about 6 months behind everyone else who has been transitioning from grey to greige. Yawn. Imagine living like this, it must be so exhausting and draining. There are so many better instagram home accounts out there now, people who put so much thought and originality in to renovating, restoring original features, people who have a real eye for detail. You dont see them flogging Iconic or bloody flash mops. Its a true passion for interior design. These are the people who have longevity on the gram. Not people like Greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They've not sold the sofa!? Its not even 6 months old! 😱 Can promote all natural deodorant but duck the planet over with her consumerism 🤦‍♀️
That sofa was a load of shite, always looked a mess. She obviously hated it but would never admit it because shes been paid to say she loves it. People can see through her none sense thank god.

Reactions: 12
425k for four bedrooms you can’t swing a cat in and a garden the size of a postage stamp. Ha no thanks
Yeah after actually finding the house myself online. I am so shocked to see how much it was! The garden isn’t even usable for two young boys at all. It has a view? Of what? Kids in school and a field? Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve never known two grown arse adults duck about and do duck all for a week. What was the purpose of this last week.. get as many stories done with an empty house to blag as much free stuff as possible? I could’ve deep cleaned that house in a day. No thought to the fact that the HA no doubt have families in inadequate housing waiting for her old house!

Reactions: 18
Missgreedyhome #5 buck toothed Greedy finally out of the council house! Swipe up fools, she wants to buy a field to graze in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: New house for greedy, swipe up because she’s needy

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Dont you mean shes realised grey is out and beige is in so therefore she must absolutely keep copying everyone else on the gram like shes been doing for years. This new house will just be a montage of other peoples ideas. Shes never had an original idea in her life, even her tiktoks are copies of other people. Shes in a panic now because shes about 6 months behind everyone else who has been transitioning from grey to greige. Yawn. Imagine living like this, it must be so exhausting and draining. There are so many better instagram home accounts out there now, people who put so much thought and originality in to renovating, restoring original features, people who have a real eye for detail. You dont see them flogging Iconic or bloody flash mops. Its a true passion for interior design. These are the people who have longevity on the gram. Not people like Greedy.
Iconic and Bloody Flash Mops CRACKED ME UP as it’s Sooooo TRUE what you’re saying !

Why is it taking them a week to move in it’s pathetic! They only seem to have clothes to move in.

did she sell their bed ?
Saying they don’t have a dining table. They had a perfectly good one in the other house that must have been brand new.

I would never let my child sleep on a pull down bed. I remember the 2 ladies in Benidorm that died sleeping on them and they folded back up trapping them. Years ago but stuck in my mind because it was so horrific.

why aren’t people asking where all her furniture is? Must be changing to beige like hinch.

and wanting to buy a public road for a driveway when they have a garage already makes no sense. Use the garage for your car.

She is going to need a wiki and new thread soon 👍🏻
Definitely needs a WIKI this one !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.