Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So these two fools have pissed around all week, exclusive house tours for potentially malicious people to enjoy, half arsed ads, dancing around the garden like complete chavs, and now they’ve left themselves two days to actually get anything productive done in the house. In that time they could have deep cleaned the place, ripped up the carpets, given a couple of rooms a lock of paint and most importantly ripped that disgusting headboard out of the caravan bed that she’s about let her Child sleep in 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Imagine what the neighbours Thort when they seen her running round that garden with the air chair or whatever it was , chav alert! 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't say I'm surprised the dog related content has now fallen off the face of the earth now that the poor thing is growing. Hopefully when she gets a field of alpaca we can see something slightly different from the crap she is pushing out now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Greddys ex on TikTok she’s looks so like H ..she’s obviously got a type dark haired chubby girls who both dress identical and are very butch ..wonder how all those poor people they scammed must feel watch one get most things for free and the other is prancing about TT like they don’t have care in the world !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I follow another women who does FM she has jacked her job in and I’m sure she said her boyfriend has as well to be part of her ‘growing business’ they drive a Range and have now bought a house (still to move in), loads of clothes and nights out.! HOW.? I’m literally doing it all wrong me and hubby both work and can’t seem have all what these lot have, not that I’d want it that way but they pray on the vulnerable
I started doing FM well over 18 months ago and it was ok at first (never really made any money from it) then everyone, their nan and cats jumped on as well and now I have no sales at all, yet all these with big accounts have massive sales then boast saying come and join my team to earn loads of money…no you won’t earn loads of money you will be making them loads of money that’s how they get so much money with having big teams behind them so they hardly do any work and everyone else works for sales and gets next to nothing whilst their team leaders are buying big houses, going out all the time ect, sounds awful but I honestly can’t wait until something happens and FM is no more then what’s everyone going to do? Also this whole influencer thing is a joke as well, companies giving them everything for free and then their posting about buying different things or weekends away the reason they can do that is because they buy nothing everything is gifted so they have money for weekends away ect. When there is people homeless or who have nothing who wouod
Benefit a lot more than any influencer. Same goes for Celebs. Sorry for the rant but it gets right on my nerves xx

Reactions: 23
Thread title suggestion - ‘the new house is so tit, £425k and wants to change every bit!’

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I started doing FM well over 18 months ago and it was ok at first (never really made any money from it) then everyone, their nan and cats jumped on as well and now I have no sales at all, yet all these with big accounts have massive sales then boast saying come and join my team to earn loads of money…no you won’t earn loads of money you will be making them loads of money that’s how they get so much money with having big teams behind them so they hardly do any work and everyone else works for sales and gets next to nothing whilst their team leaders are buying big houses, going out all the time ect, sounds awful but I honestly can’t wait until something happens and FM is no more then what’s everyone going to do? Also this whole influencer thing is a joke as well, companies giving them everything for free and then their posting about buying different things or weekends away the reason they can do that is because they buy nothing everything is gifted so they have money for weekends away ect. When there is people homeless or who have nothing who wouod
Benefit a lot more than any influencer. Same goes for Celebs. Sorry for the rant but it gets right on my nerves xx
Myvictoriangem is exactly same with the FM. She even showed what she earned each month from when she started. I just don’t understand how they make do much money when others don’t make a penny! And who the hell is buying the stuff?!!!

Reactions: 6
Myvictoriangem is exactly same with the FM. She even showed what she earned each month from when she started. I just don’t understand how they make do much money when others don’t make a penny! And who the hell is buying the stuff?!!!
That’s how they get more people to join their teams showing what they’ve earns so when you join up you think you will earn that much but you won’t. Nearly everyone is selling FM now it’s going to come to a point that there’s going to be no one to sell to anymore not that the big accounts will care are they will still get points from people buying it for themselves.
There is so many people who work long hours day after day and after paying bills have no money left. Yet they don’t do nothing and have thousands of pounds sat in their bank it makes us who work feel like crap, loosing time with our children just so we can keep a roof over their heads and food on the table. Xx

Reactions: 4
There’s a documentary on the iPlayer about MLMs that explains a lot. Most of these companies the employees buy a starter kit (maybe not FM) so actually the employees are customers too so the people higher up the pyramid are making money even if the employee doesn’t sell anything.

Sorry, not my intention to derail!

Reactions: 7
That floor though. Wow! It’s lovely. She will no doubt ruin it by painting it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Goodness me. How an earth is will they afford all this work? 😵💫 perhaps hoping for some freebies !

Reactions: 4
Wanted to pull the carpet up but didn't know what was underneath. They were hoping for the same floor. BINGO it is the same floor and they managed to get someone to come out next week to look at it on a sunday? 🙄 Honestly the more you watch the more lies and crap for the gram you see.

And why has it took so long to move? We had a weeks grace moving houses and managed to almost fully decorate the new house before moving in? What's she been fannying about at?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so lucky having that herringbone flooring it’s an absolute fortune to buy in real wood she’s already talking of changing it to the famous insta “griege” a lot of “influences”
Have that same style flooring now I do too 😂 but mines kardeane an not real wood but still looks effective

Wanted to pull the carpet up but didn't know what was underneath. They were hoping for the same floor. BINGO it is the same floor and they managed to get someone to come out next week to look at it on a sunday? 🙄 Honestly the more you watch the more lies and crap for the gram you see.

And why has it took so long to move? We had a weeks grace moving houses and managed to almost fully decorate the new house before moving in? What's she been fannying about at?
Your so right , asif they didn’t already know 🙄

They are taking their time and doing “tours” so that it gives enough time for all the gifted tit to come rolling in

Reactions: 5
Probably been busy the last week rectifying the dodgy DIY jobs in the old house like the sink, she would have been charged for that by the council. When my elderly aunt died last year and we had to clear her council bungalow they insisted we removed everything including blinds that were only 6 months old, all carpets etc. They tried to fine us over the most ridiculous things like the bathroom suite being upgraded and not standard council. So they have probably had a lot of work to do. I wonder what the council thought of her painting the UPVC door, that would void any warranty on the door. Honestly why did she even do half of that stuff to a house she didn’t own. The garden renovation was the most stupid thing. All for the gram, shes off her tits.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.