Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is up with her cheeks and that lump under her eyebrow? She looks awful

I’ve seen that too, I’d say that’s the one. She mentioned a more neutral colour theme as well which this house suits ana already has.
That's the one I reckon

Reactions: 1
oh for goodness sake! This is even worse than the Madeleine Olivia hunt! At least for that they had actually moved in and there were pictures to compare to o_O:eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Greedy mcgreedy has done it again! Let’s buy a new house, do a stupid soppy reel to reveal (that’s so unoriginal Charlotte by the way!) sell all of your previously gifted items so you can then fill new house with even more gifted items! The mind boggles! Clearly I’m doing something wrong! Hubby and I work full time (you know, a real job!) and have our own mortgage so darling Charlotte sheepies that are on here, we aren’t jealous 🙄 we just work bloody hard and earn the money and home we have! And please don’t tell me that some muppet with a frigging phone in their own home using a social networking site flogging stuff like bloody delboy every 5 seconds is a proper job! Arrrrrgggghhhhhhh the money grabbing little witch! I wouldn’t even mind if the soulless cow actually gave something back! Voluntary work or anything (because let’s face it, if she did it’ll be something else for the gram!) The mind genuinely boggles!

Reactions: 15
I’d hardly call someone who had 2 rounds of private IVF and a boob job in her early twenties as hard up ffs. All that money she and her ex stole from pensioners? Only left her partner after she was exposed…….up till then she enjoyed the lifestyle!

proud of being a bleeping influencer? Get a job ffs and stop lying. Actually work hard and having something real to be proud of!

I’d hardly call someone who had 2 rounds of private IVF and a boob job in her early twenties as hard up ffs. All that money she and her ex stole from pensioners? Only left her partner after she was exposed…….up till then she enjoyed the lifestyle!

proud of being a bleeping influencer? Get a job ffs and stop lying. Actually work hard and having something real to be proud of!
my first husband died leaving me with 3 young children, no life insurance and no family around to help. Worked my arse off and now live in a 5 bed house owned outright, all me, after I put myself thru uni as an adult and now work as a band 8d chief matron for the NHS.

these greedy shameful influencers are like a cancer on society. Praying on the vulnerable to swipe up and use their codes. These 2 eat for free on all the gusto referrals whilst there’s families going hungry and they give NoTHiNG back. Nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

my first husband died leaving me with 3 young children, no life insurance and no family around to help. Worked my arse off and now live in a 5 bed house owned outright, all me, after I put myself thru uni as an adult and now work as a band 8d chief matron for the NHS.

these greedy shameful influencers are like a cancer on society. Praying on the vulnerable to swipe up and use their codes. These 2 eat for free on all the gusto referrals whilst there’s families going hungry and they give NoTHiNG back. Nothing.
Well done you ❤

Reactions: 6

The woman’s nothing but a parasite and still preys on the vulnerable on a daily basis looking for them to fund their lavish lifestyle and her followers can’t see it . There quick to jump to her defence like they’ve been brainwashed by the fluent tit that comes out of her mouth .
She wouldn’t know a hard days graft if it hit her in the face full on . Fingers crossed her Instagram status will soon dry up and her sheep will start following someone much more interesting 🤨

Reactions: 10
I’ve just had a look at her stories and I’m no dentist but that mouth guard does not fit. So distracting

Reactions: 12
Her Face is really misshapen on one side, presumably Botox? But not really a great look when you’re flogging make up. Can’t she take her Invisalign out when she’s doing an ad, it’s really off putting 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Hmmm, looks like the floor she shared on stories the other day
I dont think so there's no 'tree'
Oh and well she'll need lots of freebies to get that looking insta worthy. Wow were going to see even more 'gifted' 'aff' and 'swipe ups' what a treat for her sheep. If that doesn't sway ppl from her insta page I dunno what will.

Reactions: 6
Oh and well she'll need lots of freebies to get that looking insta worthy. Wow were going to see even more 'gifted' 'aff' and 'swipe ups' what a treat for her sheep. If that doesn't sway ppl from her insta page I dunno what will.
The trees specific as she needs to chomp them gnashers into something like a eager beaver 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely she’s going to let us know how much the new house cost ? She tells us everything else, how to do your make up, how to make a bed, how to stick stickers over kitchen titles, how much each cushion cost, how much the garden furniture costs if you want to buy it ....... this will be the first thing she’s brought that doesn’t have a swipe up 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely she’s going to let us know how much the new house cost ? She tells us everything else, how to do your make up, how to make a bed, how to stick stickers over kitchen titles, how much each cushion cost, how much the garden furniture costs if you want to buy it ....... this will be the first thing she’s brought that doesn’t have a swipe up 🤦🏼‍♀️
Next will be a collab and swipe up with Rightmove 🙄 oh god! I’ve just given her an idea havent I! I said it first Charlotte! I want a percentage!

Reactions: 2
She came on her stories to be ‘emosh’ with her dry eyes and talk about living in a council house… perfectly acceptable way to live and lots of people actually live in social housing. She was going on like shes risen from the ashes, how so many people have messaged her because they are in the same situation and how she wishes she could help people. Perhaps stop being such a beg and posting so many swipe ups so the followers you love so much are not under constant pressure to line your pockets Greedy. Plus if you are so desperate to help people perhaps you could have given away some of your gifted items to families in need rather than flogging on Facebook. Disgusting behaviour. If you wanted to help people you would, but too busy helping yourself.

Reactions: 18
Pontypridd also wouldn’t be in the ‘catchment’ for the school I don’t think - it’s quite a way from where she is in terms of catchment

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.