Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This risen from the ashes tit is just pathetic nonsense
She doesn’t deserve a pat on the back because she did bad things but then stopped doing bad things
I don’t know why people want admiration for doing what they are meant to be doing .

Also if my job and mortgage was paid for by being an Instagram infleuencer I would start posting better content . Just saying

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Brace yourself there’s a house move on the way tomorrow . She’s the only person on the planet whose moved .
I love the fact she reads here as her last story was a sarcastic jibe at selling her oven . She probably has sold her oven and it was probably gifted to her from a company that fell for her sob stories . She’s got no self respect .

I don’t think anyone thinks she’s a millionaire but she is definitely making money from Instagram. You get money from swipe ups, paid to post, she’s obviously got a couple of deals. You can get 5% deposits, ISAs, she might not have even needed that much if it’s a house that needs work doing as well. I’m not defending her before you start, just think you’re a bit naive thinking people can’t make money on Instagram
At least I’m not vulnerable or gullable like her sheep.

Reactions: 8
She’s took a picture in front of the door - being nosey I looked on right move it’s not the nearly 900k bloody house is it???????????????????????????????? Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That’s hers isn’t it? Why would you sell that…
duck me, most of what she is selling she has had no more than 18 months.
More money than sense.
Even if I had the money she does, I still wouldn't sell literally everything I own, just to beg for more free tit.
No doubt she will get new fitted wardrobes.
None of this new house will be diy on a budget, so I don't know why she even said that the other day 🤷‍♀️
And I hope she got fined for the sink monstrosity she left behind (where I live, the council will rip literally everything out,including carpets)

Reactions: 7
Lovely house for a free loader . Plenty of grazing space for the conniving con artist to get her teeth into . 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How on earth did they manage to afford a house like that when neither of them have an actual job 😩 takes the piss when we’ve worked so hard and can’t even afford a bog standard 3 bedroom house! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 26
How on earth did they manage to afford a house like that when neither of them have an actual job 😩 takes the piss when we’ve worked so hard and can’t even afford a bog standard 3 bedroom house! 🤬
Absolutely agree you can't call fm and Instagram a career how have they managed the mortgage

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why you would sell all your furniture you've got to have something to put in the house, even the boys bed has been sold. I guess she'll beg for a new one with a sob story that he's sleeping on the floor

Reactions: 6
Wow!!! That’s a massive upgrade 🤯 Instagram pays more than I thought!

Does Harriet not work either?

Reactions: 5
I'll admit, I'm envious, looks beautiful. Still pisses me off to high heaven that that's what instagram and MLM gets you while most honest hard working people can only dream. Would love a good nose on rightmove 😁

Reactions: 15
Gurrl same, would it have been removed after she bought it seeing as she is an iNfLuEnZA ?
Solomans house wasn't removed was it? She's not that big a influencer either really for the estate agents to know who she is either 😅

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.