Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she’s made a fake Facebook account to sell her stuff? Or is that family?

Reactions: 2
I am not a nasty person and if you go out and warn your money then go buy the world!!! But Fuk me why does she get to buy a house like that after never working… and doing some swipe ups on pissing Instagram snd her selling fake crappy perfumes! How is it fair that I go out to work every day yet struggle to survive.. I have my own house and 3 kids. It’s just so frustrating how someone as vile and rough as her can land a house like that through Instagram! Well I tell you something insta won’t last for ever good luck making the mortgage payments on that bloody house - head

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm waiting for tomorrow when the gifted stuff starts rolling in. I mean half that gifted shite she had got rid of would have fit in that house. I think she's going to have peed a lot of people with that house.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but I'm going to admit it, I'm jealous. I'm sure that is music to her ears if she is on here. I'm also super pissed off. I work two jobs and hubby works. Yes we have our own house, a really nice house but nothing like that she has got. I don't call their work proper work, she doesn't have colleagues, managers, on at her. No clocking in and out, uniform to wear, late nights and early mornings to be out the house and not only does she have that house, she Will have all new stuff to go in it, had weekends away, always buying clothes etc. Yes I am bitter.

Reactions: 26
Why is it all… “Me and the boys” and “Miss Greedy’s house”?? Harriet doesn’t even get a mention despite her salary probably being used for the mortgage application and no doubt a monetary gift from her parents for the deposit!

Reactions: 31
All, asking how to find an address or giving hints to find an address is strictly against the rules for obvious reasons!

Reactions: 7
Im honestly not jealous at all, im happy and content with my life. Ive got a nice home that me and my hubby have worked hard for, in actual jobs. I know we both have jobs for life so I dont have to worry about paying my bills going forward. Shes not going to continue this lifestyle forever, whos going to follow her when shes 40? Or 50? Nobody unfortunately will be influenced by her then. She needs to really knuckle down and get that mortgage paid off ASAP or she will soon find herself back in the gutter. Something tells me shes maxed herself out to impress on the gram, how pathetic. Hope her followers are watching and realising what their money has paid for with swipe ups. Shes now officially unrelatable, good luck Greedy, you will definitely need it!!!

Reactions: 17
Someone's wrote on her status so this is how the work shy get rewarded haha what an absolute beg she is ...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m happy she’s got her ‘dream home’ but I’m so angry that she lived off the money her ex scammed people of now did the whole sob story that she ‘needed a council house for her safety’ now it’s thrown back in everyone’s face. I hope she now has to start paying the money back that she happily spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 14
I am jealous but I am happy for them, I know it’s hard watching them succeed when we don’t feel like they do much but if her kids now have a lovely home to grow up in and they’re happy then that’s great! I’ve found the house too and it looks lovely, I actually wish them well x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Im honestly not jealous at all, im happy and content with my life. Ive got a nice home that me and my hubby have worked hard for, in actual jobs. I know we both have jobs for life so I dont have to worry about paying my bills going forward. Shes not going to continue this lifestyle forever, whos going to follow her when shes 40? Or 50? Nobody unfortunately will be influenced by her then. She needs to really knuckle down and get that mortgage paid off ASAP or she will soon find herself back in the gutter. Something tells me shes maxed herself out to impress on the gram, how pathetic. Hope her followers are watching and realising what their money has paid for with swipe ups. Shes now officially unrelatable, good luck Greedy, you will definitely need it!!!
What’s really griped me with Greedy is her ‘ GREEDY WAY’S!’ It was only the other day she was piping on how she’s had it hard and lived in rough areas etc etc YET she’s been seen on the FB selling pages flogging her GIFTED ITEMS ( Garden Furniture to name one of them ) for hundreds of pounds ! I’d have had more respect for her if she would have just left them in the council house for the next tenants or given her gifted items to a needy family !! GREEDY !!!!

Reactions: 14
Its absolutely DISGUSTING that shes been hogging a council house for all these years, depriving a family in need, paying cheap rent and has been able to save a big enough deposit for a house of that size. I feel embarrassed for her. Absolute skip rat leach on the system.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.