Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello greedy. You're still as bad as ur ex gf u know. U should still be in the gutter u know u were in on scamming people too.
Imagine if that was ur family someone was scamming. Wiuld u still want them to life the high life and have everything they wish for.
Greedy by name Greedy by nature. In fact all this 'influencing' will come crashing down. What goes around comes around...

Reactions: 14
🤣🤣 my names actually Bethan and I'm from a small Village in Oxfordshire, but its cute that your so obsessed with hating everyone that you can't accept not everyone is jealous of a stranger.

Hi Bethan I think you’ll find that Charlotte and her ex partner ripping off elderly and vulnerable people through their business, living the high life on those poor people’s money and then when it all fell apart Charlotte never having addressed it and only ever going on to play the victim, has its part to play.

I don’t call, calling that out jealousy, I call it decency.

Reactions: 24
I really think that some people are going way too far accusing Greedy of scamming. There are many people who have been in financially abusive or controlling relationships where their partner has done something wrong and they’ve ended up getting embroiled. I have a friend who’s boyfriend scammed elderly relatives out of money, he went to prison and she finished with him and never saw him again.

If the CPS thought that there was a case to answer I have absolutely no doubt that they would have investigated it because I saw what my friend went through. She had absolutely no idea what was going on and thought her boyfriend was genuinely helping his relatives.

Reactions: 8
I really think that some people are going way too far accusing Greedy of scamming. There are many people who have been in financially abusive or controlling relationships where their partner has done something wrong and they’ve ended up getting embroiled. I have a friend who’s boyfriend scammed elderly relatives out of money, he went to prison and she finished with him and never saw him again.

If the CPS thought that there was a case to answer I have absolutely no doubt that they would have investigated it because I saw what my friend went through. She had absolutely no idea what was going on and thought her boyfriend was genuinely helping his relatives.
Is your friend now continually spend spend on Instagram . Greedy cut ties with her ex and pleaded ignorance but now is rolling in cash . Oh come on if people actually believe you can become a millionaire from flogging on Instagram we’d all be doing it .
A CPS can also revisit a case as well .

Reactions: 11
Is your friend now continually spend spend on Instagram . Greedy cut ties with her ex and pleaded ignorance but now is rolling in cash . Oh come on if people actually believe you can become a millionaire from flogging on Instagram we’d all be doing it .
My friend is now a deputy head in a large secondary school. She had no involvement in her ex’s crimes and shouldn’t ever be made to pay for them.

Unfortunately a lot of people are going to have to accept that Instagram can be a lucrative job. Otherwise there wouldn’t be so many that are able to do it full time. Brands are redirecting marketing budgets away from traditional advertising and straight into influencers pockets. It can feel completely unfair at times if you work full time in a job outside of the home, but there are many influencers out there who have taken full advantage of this new role. I wouldn’t want to do it, don’t get me wrong the money would be lovely but I’d hate people knowing about my private life, or commenting on my children, my appearance or my choices.

Reactions: 10
Hi Bethan I think you’ll find that Charlotte and her ex partner ripping off elderly and vulnerable people through their business, living the high life on those poor people’s money and then when it all fell apart Charlotte never having addressed it and only ever going on to play the victim, has its part to play.

I don’t call, calling that out jealousy, I call it decency.
What is wrong with these people ? Why do they automatically assume your jealous . Im in the process of renovating my own house and live a comfortable life . Not due to being born with a silver spoon in my mouth as I’m from a rough estate . It’s the fact the lazy cow coins her money from gullable sheep on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t think anyone thinks she’s a millionaire but she is definitely making money from Instagram. You get money from swipe ups, paid to post, she’s obviously got a couple of deals. You can get 5% deposits, ISAs, she might not have even needed that much if it’s a house that needs work doing as well. I’m not defending her before you start, just think you’re a bit naive thinking people can’t make money on Instagram

Reactions: 3
Is it wrong to be jealous if people are? These two flounce around on Instagram a few times a day and get paid more in a month than most in a year. I’m happy that they’re making a good life for their children but of course it’s a kick in the teeth to some that work 40+ Hours a week at the expense of time with their family while people on Instagram go on holidays literally every weekend with their new house, car, dog, kitchen etc. They take advantage of people with swipe this and that whilst being given everything for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think anyone thinks she’s a millionaire but she is definitely making money from Instagram. You get money from swipe ups, paid to post, she’s obviously got a couple of deals. You can get 5% deposits, ISAs, she might not have even needed that much if it’s a house that needs work doing as well. I’m not defending her before you start, just think you’re a bit naive thinking people can’t make money on Instagram
The area she is in isn’t an affluent area and there can be some real bargains to have in terms of property in that area especially if it’s a bit dated. Insta is big money esp with the sponsors deals she has and in terms of a mortgage it would no different to being self employed and applying

Reactions: 4
Is it wrong to be jealous if people are? These two flounce around on Instagram a few times a day and get paid more in a month than most in a year. I’m happy that they’re making a good life for their children but of course it’s a kick in the teeth to some that work 40+ Hours a week at the expense of time with their family while people on Instagram go on holidays literally every weekend with their new house, car, dog, kitchen etc. They take advantage of people with swipe this and that whilst being given everything for free.
This 🙌🙌
Watch out though the greedy defenders are out in full force 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I unfollowed her because of the constant needless spending and waste. I don't begrudge anyone spending their own money on what they like but it just wasn't up my street watching someone decorate the same room for the third time in a year, who can actually relate to that. I much prefer following accounts that plan their home improvements and you can tell it's a labour of love and what they really want, not that new instagram trend that's going to get ripped out in a couple of months.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Sorry but are you seriously telling me her ex scammed 75k and greedy had no clue about it???? I know when my fella gets a couple grand bonus from work there’s no way he could hide 75 k from me 🤣

Reactions: 15
I've just had a quick look on Rightmove, that area looks very inexpensive to me, not south west prices that's for sure. 20k deposit and 300 monthly mortgage repayments very doable. Unfortunately, the world of insta is lucrative. The deals she has with swann and hut will be worth a lot. Probably more than the average yearly income for people in that area. And let's be honest she won't be worried about furniture etc like the rest of us because it will be gifted.

Reactions: 2
So she finally admits that her house is council….. shes been trying to hide it for years. What a shame, she’s worried what people think but obviously she’s embarrassed of that situation herself. Shes only mentioned it now shes moving.

I find it mind blowing that she would blow all that money on a garden, fireplace walls etc on a house she doesn’t own. All for the gram. More money than sense as they say.

Good luck to her in her new home, I hope shes put down a good deposit and will pay her mortgage off quickly because 100% she wont be earning from influencing in 10 years time. Unfortunately most influencers are under 35 so her expiration date isnt far away. This is the time she needs to be smart with her money, not blow it.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but are you seriously telling me her ex scammed 75k and greedy had no clue about it???? I know when my fella gets a couple grand bonus from work there’s no way he could hide 75 k from me 🤣
I see your point and agree to some degree, in my relationship my husband couldn’t hide money from me either. However, I am not in a financially abusive or controlling relationship. We have full financial transparency.
Not everyone has that, and especially when you are young and unmarried with no joint accounts, it’s easier to hide money and for a person with intent to defraud, it’s part of the plan.

Reactions: 3
Not me looking at all the houses in Pontyclun with a log burner that she mentioned it had, literally only found like 1, could that be it? 🤔😉
I’ve seen that too, I’d say that’s the one. She mentioned a more neutral colour theme as well which this house suits ana already has.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.