Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont understand why she said on her stories recently that it wasn't a house. Why lie? There was no need to even mention it.
They would have needed 20k plus for a deposit, I bet H's rich parents came in handy for that one! I don't believe for a minute they have been able to save that amount with the amount of money they are always spending.

Reactions: 15
Well she couldn't let people ruin her big reveal now could she 😂 how else is she ment to obtain lots of free tit. Wonder what the new tenants think of the gold sink 😬
Council round here, rip everything out and paint magnolia. My neighbour decorated. Was lovely. Then moved, to another council, the ripped it all out, carpets were only 5 months old

So h got the kids beds? When she got the house. I thought she did everything herself 🙄

Reactions: 10
I dont understand why she said on her stories recently that it wasn't a house. Why lie? There was no need to even mention it.
They would have needed 20k plus for a deposit, I bet H's rich parents came in handy for that one! I don't believe for a minute they have been able to save that amount with the amount of money they are always spending.
To be fair she never said it wasn’t a house. Someone asked and she storied a poll saying do you guys think it is a house….. hope you won’t all be dissapointed. When I read it I saw it as her confirming it was a house, and that the house wouldn’t disappoint. I’ve watched all her stories I’m sure and haven’t seen her at all say she wasn’t buying

Reactions: 6
I'm sad for the people who work hard to earn a living and dont get showered in free stuff like greedy. But I Don think like iv said before she's kept some 9f the money they conned out 9f people. How can she justify that. So glad she thinks she deserves it when all they've done I con people

Council round here, rip everything out and paint magnolia. My neighbour decorated. Was lovely. Then moved, to another council, the ripped it all out, carpets were only 5 months old

So h got the kids beds? When she got the house. I thought she did everything herself 🙄
See that annoys the hell out of me, why don't they ask the new tenants if they want it? Get them to sign a waiver or something if they do. Such a waste and people could benefit from items being left

To be fair she never said it wasn’t a house. Someone asked and she storied a poll saying do you guys think it is a house….. hope you won’t all be dissapointed. When I read it I saw it as her confirming it was a house, and that the house wouldn’t disappoint. I’ve watched all her stories I’m sure and haven’t seen her at all say she wasn’t buying
Well, I didnt take it that way, as she has kept the whole thing secret. Saying she had something to tell us, but couldn't just yet etc, so I can't see her making reference to it by meaning "hope you won't be disappointed" with the house, when she kept saying she did not want to jinx it by saying what it was.

Reactions: 2
I thought she was late 30's. Its greedy who is looking older now thanks to her pathetic botox and face work

• Haha
“I’ve got everything planned that we want to do” Does H actually have any say in anything cos even though she does mlm I would have thought her income is possibly more stable than Greedys so it’s probably thanks to her they got a mortgage. It always looks to me like it’s what Greedy wants, Greedy gets 😡

Reactions: 8
So it was a house after all. Hopefully she’s replacing that kitchen before she leaves, especially the sink.

her thread is going to pick up now… people won’t like she’s had all these short breaks most weekends and managed to save a deposit when she doesn’t work. H must earn a lot from that con scheme, yet she never seems to work either?

Probably a new build. She won’t move far.

Reactions: 3
See that annoys the hell out of me, why don't they ask the new tenants if they want it? Get them to sign a waiver or something if they do. Such a waste and people could benefit from items being left
It’s so annoying watching perfectly good stuff thrown into a skip, then the new people don’t have flooring because they can afford it straight away. Get the carpet cleaner out, and open the windows, it’ll be okay.

Reactions: 4
So it's a Reno with huge garden and she wants to paint/upcycle. She's such a wannabe. queue the freebies. Ps stop trying to be SS, it's sooo fetch 🤣

Reactions: 11
Does this mean that H has deleted her tinder app and stopped her roving eye 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Followed greedy for a while now and not commented. I am absolutely gobsmacked as to how she and H seem to have so much money!!? In the last few months/year or so.. if she’s telling the truth and not lying.. she has paid for..

1) the garden to be fully renovated
2) redoing things in the house - cost of paint etc to do the kitchen and then redoing the outhouse with a contractor for storage
3) private boob job that went wrong
4) countless holidays
5) Invisalign
6) a puppy (they are extortionately priced at the moment!!!)
7) and now a house!??

where does all the money actually come from? I must be doing something seriously wrong in my 9-5 job. She barely ever even posts about her “business” selling lumi spas or replies to people’s messages on there….

find it amazing that in this current climate, a mortgage lender would actually see her and H as reliable mortgagors for the whole term and value of whatever their mortgage is when neither of them have reliable job income. Mental 🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
This is what I heard/saw too :)

Reactions: 2
The green eyes are starting to show ladies trolls!!
so what if you they can afford to move with everything going on in the world. The only people that are going to be pissed off with the gifted items and the holidays and the new house are people that are not happy with what they already have! 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The green eyes are starting to show ladies trolls!!
so what if you they can afford to move with everything going on in the world. The only people that are going to be pissed off with the gifted items and the holidays and the new house are people that are not happy with what they already have! 😒
Hi Charlotte 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.