Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has said on stories that people had suspected a house and I’m sure she said they weren’t right. If I am right she’s a bleeping liar.

Reactions: 19
She has said on stories that people had suspected a house and I’m sure she said they weren’t right. If I am right she’s a bleeping liar.
Yeah she did, she said those that are guessing new house will be disappointed. Always fishing for likes and comments!!

Reactions: 18
Well she couldn't let people ruin her big reveal now could she 😂 how else is she ment to obtain lots of free tit. Wonder what the new tenants think of the gold sink 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The audacity to lie about it though 🤦🏻‍♀️ We all knew! At least her house will go to someone in need. She will be up tit creek with her mortgage when the influencer work dries up and I am here for it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Knew from day one it was a house 🥴🥴 she wasn't very discreet about it

Makes me so so bleeping angry that I work 40hrs a week through an agency in the same job for 8 years now and I can't get a mortgage because it's not a reliable sort of income! In the name of duck I may get my teefs out and slobber on Instagram to be accepted!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Knew from day one it was a house 🥴🥴 she wasn't very discreet about it

Makes me so so bleeping angry that I work 40hrs a week through an agency in the same job for 8 years now and I can't get a mortgage because it's not a reliable sort of income! In the name of duck I may get my teefs out and slobber on Instagram to be accepted!!
I’ll buy from you 🙋🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And now we que her flogging the next round of free tit/gifted tit for weeks on end...if she really is making large figures (we all know influencers can get six figures to flog tit to their sheep). One would assume she is paying the tax according to her acutal income. And not what she claims to get as an income to the tax man.....

Reactions: 7
Her and H are probably doing ‘ Only Fans’ as well as that brings in big bucks too ! I wouldn’t put it past Miss Greedy !!🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I cant see influencing being around for the duration of her mortgage (25 years) so she's gonna have to get a job eventually as the insta life is gonna come crashing down around her sooner than they think!

Reactions: 15
I live in the area…. Her boys go to same school as mine. Will wait a few days to suss the new house out and will update you all! Not many parents like her. She is beyond an arrogant disrespectful human being! She has no shame in selling items that have been gifted. Yet families that are struggling don’t get a single thing! Makes me sick 😷

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Missiles 😂 its a few pebbles it’s not like it’s rocks!!
Dogs should definitely be secured when driving. Not just because they can be hurt in an accident but jumping around could also cause one 😔
yes thats right. I did a carseat safety course last year when I had my second baby and they said a box of tissues hitting you in a 30mph collision has the same impact as being hit by a house brick if you are stationary. Something small like those stones flying through the car in an accident and hitting a child in the face could cause a serious injury. Sorry you think its so funny but I work in A&E as a nurse and you would be surprised how many people come in from car accidents with horrific injuries caused by lose objects in the car. Not funny in my opinion but suppose you dont see what I see.

Reactions: 13
The lie.. I can't get over that. How unexciting too, who gives a tit if you are buying a house. I feel disappointed, strung me along for a house reveal 🤣😴😴

I did for 5 seconds wonder if it was a colab with inthestyle but even they don't want her and her teef sucking.

Reactions: 8
I’m intrigued to see this house, she did say she wanted a Victorian house that she could do up like SS. Wonder how it’ll compare? 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m intrigued to see this house, she did say she wanted a Victorian house that she could do up like SS. Wonder how it’ll compare? 😂
Looking at the paint job around the door frames earlier and the rusty front gate then I’d say SHITE !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely the lumispa and knock off perfume well will dry up tho . Especially when so many of their followers start selling the crap too.

Reactions: 5
Makes me wonder she’s bought her house outright? Surely they can’t be offered a mortgage from just influencing 🤔

Found this earlier too, the beggy mare
3A65A556-02DD-4933-A69C-F71D52809670.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.