Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I miss being on here so much" (refernece to her storying)

Bamn followee immediately by several slides of adverts.

Reactions: 4
Skip through adverts it loses her engagement which is less of an advantage when brands want to work with her

Secondly I think its an its range just purely because Stacey soloman sent her her recent collection and I believe they only really do that with fashion bloggers or influencers they're building a brand with

Reactions: 3
Skip through adverts it loses her engagement which is less of an advantage when brands want to work with her

Secondly I think its an its range just purely because Stacey soloman sent her her recent collection and I believe they only really do that with fashion bloggers or influencers they're building a brand with
I think skipping through still helps? As it’ll be views and that’s what matters with Ads I think

Few months ago she was obsessed with advertising that over priced cleansing brush thingy .... never mentions it now! That deodorant is latest thing loads of the " influencers" are trying to flog .... wonder what will be next! ?

Reactions: 5
I cannot cope with her dancing, it makes me heave. There's no need 🤮
She said on her stories, that the thing she is about to reveal
"Is not a house, sorry to disappoint"
So, I'm going with bungalow etc because that's how petty she is!
She also said on her stories a few months back, "should they buy now or give it longer to save more!"
She now makes my skin crawl to be fair, that hairy tache, as selling face products is not a good look!!

Reactions: 8
Had to be! How does someone who pisses about on the Internet raise enough money to buy a house, and no doubt renovate and decorate it super fast, whilst going on holiday every other weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I see the laundered money from ripping off them pensioners has come in handy then . I wonder how many of her followers would kiss her arse if one of their relatives was ripped off for thousands of their life savings .
I wonder if she’s moving to a stable where she can document herself grazing bales of hay to her faithful followers with her horse teeth .
No big house or dream will erase her past and she’s still a lying skanky chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Awww glad someone who deserves it will be getting a house with a nice garden. Couldn't give a feck about her glad I unfollwed her months ago.

Reactions: 12
Had to be! How does someone who pisses about on the Internet raise enough money to buy a house, and no doubt renovate and decorate it super fast, whilst going on holiday every other weekend.
Can the money really be that good to have a good deposit/enough of an income to get a mortgage?! I really don't know how she can afford her 'dream house' from insta ads and that FM crap.

Being entirely honest I'm jealous - I wish I could sit around all day flogging tat and be able to buy a house. I just have too much respect for myself and others to be the same level of screb as Greedy. I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Reactions: 21
Clearly not pissing about and is making serious money!! I’m in the wrong job 😭

Can the money really be that good to have a good deposit/enough of an income to get a mortgage?! I really don't know how she can afford her 'dream house' from insta ads and that FM crap.

Being entirely honest I'm jealous - I wish I could sit around all day flogging tat and be able to buy a house. I just have too much respect for myself and others to be the same level of screb as Greedy. I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
She will advertise ANYTHING though and with her following I reckon she is getting six figure sums easily. She’s been doing this about 3 years now? So clearly that’s enough for self employment book history to get a mortgage.

Reactions: 3

I dunno whether Wales offer the first time buyer discount but even so yes it’s a miracle how the skanky cow has obtained a mortgage . She’ll be stuck if her flogging dries up and her income drops as she won’t get no help off the taxman with paying her mortgage . She’s a con artist .

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t surprise me if she had some of that money her ex conned off people secretly stashed away, the scummy bleep. Sort ya teeth out instead of buying houses.

Reactions: 8
Again, the way she has announced it with that video, just screams of copying Stacey solomon. I swear if her new house is similar to Stacey's I'm unfollowing, not because I'm jealous, because I'm sick of watching her copy everyone's content.
If its all done honestly, then fair play to her and at least someone in need gets her council house now, but save the sob story 😴😴

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.