Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's selling everything! Hmm.... I wonder why!! 😂🤔 New sofa begged as well I bet

Reactions: 2
Just saw this article about her front door. This extract..... why is the journalist saying its adding £5k on the asking price to Charlotte's property.... she doesn't own it, the council do don't they?

"Property expert and estate agent Simon Underhill told Global247news how the witty young mother had added around 5 grand to the value of her Welsh home, he said: ” When it comes to the front door, it’s a major feature to the home, it’s the first thing a potential buyer sees as they approach the property and the last thing when the leave, Charlotte cleary has done a fantastic job on this occasion and increased the value of her property,” he said"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just saw this article about her front door. This extract..... why is the journalist saying its adding £5k on the asking price to Charlotte's property.... she doesn't own it, the council do don't they?

"Property expert and estate agent Simon Underhill told Global247news how the witty young mother had added around 5 grand to the value of her Welsh home, he said: ” When it comes to the front door, it’s a major feature to the home, it’s the first thing a potential buyer sees as they approach the property and the last thing when the leave, Charlotte cleary has done a fantastic job on this occasion and increased the value of her property,” he said"
5 grand?? Haha what's he on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m intrigued to see how she’s going to play this out, I mean if it’s a house fair enough it’s them paying the mortgage but If she’s been given loads of #gifted stuff I don’t think it’s going to go down well, not at the minute anyway. I’ll be honest I love the banter between her and H and you can really see the love and friendship but at the min when everyone’s struggling to sometimes get the basics if she starts kitting a house out with all free brand new stuff I think she’ll piss a lot of people off

Now I am starting to think the "surprise" will be something very underwhelming , something like " so sozz guys but we have just decided to completely redo living and dining room to make the space really work for us ! "

Now I am starting to think the "surprise" will be something very underwhelming , something like " so sozz guys but we have just decided to completely redo living and dining room to make the space really work for us ! "
Or just extend 😂😂😂😂

I think She looked beautiful in that dress as it had the long sleeves.

doubting it’s a new house now sadly. Was hoping it was so someone in genuine need got her house.

Must be getting married.

she’s just a sales platform now 💤

Reactions: 3
I don’t even know who she thinks she is having a countdown day to announce her ‘biG NeWs’. I don’t care if it’s a joke, she needs to get over herself, as if anyone actually cares.

Reactions: 15
Greedy by name, Greedy by nature!

Honestly whatever this shite she’s counting down too is probably just gonna be another money grabbing scheme.

I was thinking ITS range but surely not!?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.