Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was literally coming here to say this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, how bloody coincidental that you have a Bridgreton dress for a Bridgerton style hotel you didnโ€™t even know you were coming too, what are the chances hey ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„ why doesnโ€™t everyone see through the lies & fakeness like we do!! Makes me so angry ๐Ÿ˜ก!!

She actually said at the start of the stories she doesnโ€™t know what they are doing just where they are staying :)

Im sorry but how thick can you be? Keeping a pile of stones on your dashboard???? If you are in a collision they will be like missiles flying around the car! They could seriously injur someone. She must be the most stupid person on this planet.

Absolute fuckwit.
Aren't dogs supposed to be harnessed in now too when travelling in a vehicle?

Reactions: 12
I stopped following her ages ago but went on for a nosey.. has she had fillers put in her face? She looks so different, her face looks very puffy

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is he calling himself pretty... vain or what ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Is he calling himself pretty... vain or what ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Everyone commenting on her face, saying it looks different, puffy. She has a typical alcohol face. Puffy chin, eyes and face looks a bit distorted some days. This is definitely signs of alcohol the night before.

Reactions: 10
Everyone commenting on her face, saying it looks different, puffy. She has a typical alcohol face. Puffy chin, eyes and face looks a bit distorted some days. This is definitely signs of alcohol the night before.
Her face makes me think of coke bloat.

Reactions: 2
I always harness mine in with the seat belt, they can go through the windscreen just like anyone else or get trapped in the foot well if there was an accident.
Yep, harnessed or crated. Just the sheer distraction of having a puppy loose in the car is an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 4
Im sorry but how thick can you be? Keeping a pile of stones on your dashboard???? If you are in a collision they will be like missiles flying around the car! They could seriously injur someone. She must be the most stupid person on this planet.

Absolute fuckwit.
Missiles ๐Ÿ˜‚ its a few pebbles itโ€™s not like itโ€™s rocks!!
Dogs should definitely be secured when driving. Not just because they can be hurt in an accident but jumping around could also cause one ๐Ÿ˜”

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.