Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a money grabbing greedy witch . Seriously how can you not boil peoples piss when your selling gifted items on Facebook for a huge amount of money . Donate the furniture to a charity shop and let them sell them . Nope that’s too easy for her too do as all she sees is pound signs the greedy bint .
As for this mortgage I hope she gets one but sooner or later people will tire of so called insta influencers and she’ll be left having to go out and get a proper job and leave the house to pay for her fizzing teeth and Cortez forehead . Welcome to the real world Greedy .

Reactions: 6
Wow if that was gifted that’s dreadful! Summer is coming why would you sell garden furniture. Okay Even if she is moving surely she won’t buy a house with a small garden?

The other garden chairs, table and BBQ where gifted. Not sure on the corner sofa though.

Reactions: 1
It still blows my mind the amount of work, and probably some of her own money, she spent doing the garden, re painting the kitchen, living room etc when she's been planning on moving the whole time. I mean the garden isn't just a tidy up it's your dream garden, why do it in a house you're not planning on staying in there for the foreseeable? It's just the culture now isn't it, so materialistic, needing everything straight away to put on the insta show.

Reactions: 9
I don't get this either when she's saying it's hard letting them go with her ex on a wkend, if she carried them, & the father is a sperm donor, why does she have to give her ex gf custody? 🤔
Ignorant even if worded wrong. Her ex has parental rights, as most gay parents do who decide to have children as a gay couple using a donor. Also, children aren’t possessions and if you choose to parent with a criminal, you can’t then decide they’re not good enough to parent so keep them from them! The children are the priority and if they’re happy and not at risk, it’s a no brainier.

Reactions: 10
Yes I probably have worded it badly. But shes also a criminal. I don't think I'd want her round my kids tbf.
If the ex is on the birth certificate she has every right. Criminal or not there are people who have done far worse and still have rights to see their kids, what makes her so different? Because she’s the same sex and baby was born via donor??

Reactions: 2
Sorry but that dress is fukin awful
Living the Downton dream hahaha ha. Then there h in a baggy tshirt. What a tool either both dress up or both dress down.
That was literally just for the pictures she probably promptly got dressed down into her amazon leggings

Reactions: 6
Even though she apparently didn’t know H was taking her to a Bridgerton style hotel yet has the perfect style dress to match the theme and decor. Insta bullshit, fake for the gram as always

• Haha
Reactions: 17
INCREDIBLE ... everything was GIFTED to her !!! Why not donate to someone less fortunate 🤷‍♀️
Cause then she wouldnt be living up to her name 😉

But i agree donate. She didnt pay for it. Or if she did, it was heavily discounted due to the 'PR' she did for it.

If she isnt moving she is getting another gifted outdoor set or needs extra cash in her savings to show the banks.

its a shame these brands dont charge for items if they are sold on at a profit... or just lend the items for x time while the 'brand ambassador' works with it. Brands gets it back and donates to shelters etc that way greedy influencers arent making profits off free items... they are already paid to sell the product.

Reactions: 8
The dress is lovely just not on her lmao. She looks ridiculous 😩😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Even though she apparently didn’t know H was taking her to a Bridgerton style hotel yet has the perfect style dress to match the theme and decor. Insta bullshit, fake for the gram as always
I was literally coming here to say this 😂👏🏼, how bloody coincidental that you have a Bridgreton dress for a Bridgerton style hotel you didn’t even know you were coming too, what are the chances hey 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 why doesn’t everyone see through the lies & fakeness like we do!! Makes me so angry 😡!!

Reactions: 12
I actually thought she looked lovely in the dress too. Wish I would look like that in it. Shoes looked nice with it. We all have different opinions I know.
I don't mind her sleeve tattoos really, although they are more suited for wearing casual clothes .... this dress looked more feminine on her co's of its long sleeves.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.