Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she looks startled with those eye brows and botox. Flipping eck what's she gonna look like wen that lot wears off shesh she'll probably get the fright if her life. Not even 30 I'm 38 and not even thinking if botox yet. I just dont see the obsession of young people using it when they clearly don't need to. Does she not think that fore head is big enough. It really Could have it own postcode.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I came on here cos I just watched her stories and couldn’t take my eyes off her face, wtf is going on with her cheek aswell? Her face is shocking for such a young girl 🤢

Reactions: 5
Top of her cheeks look different

for someone that never wears makeup … it’s amazing what people will sell when they are paid for doing an ad !

Reactions: 7
Top of her cheeks look different

for someone that never wears makeup … it’s amazing what people will sell when they are paid for doing an ad !
Anno right?? And don’t forget it’s her “favourite” make up her make up bag is full of iconic ..... I wonder why ! Because it’s free an she never wears it

I was watching so close and her eyebrows did not move once and her cheek freaks me out looks like the bone is poking through 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont she has much in her home or garden that isn't.
Imagine selling something you got for free about a year ago, maybe give it back to the company, or donate it someone who would really appreciate it. Do these companies no have a clause or something that you can't sell on or profit from freebies? Embarrassment.

Reactions: 14
Imagine selling something you got for free about a year ago, maybe give it back to the company, or donate it someone who would really appreciate it. Do these companies no have a clause or something that you can't sell on or profit from freebies? Embarrassment.
They have no shame there conning so called influencers. Ud think she'd give it to someone less fortunate but what u need to remember is she's a con artist and was dating some who went ot prison for conning people. She's learnt the trade and lives by it....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whatever she has done to her face is awful.. 😳 Hopefully for her sake they can fix it. She didn't need any of that done she's still a young girl. Surprised her kids aren't scared of her now her forehead is completely frozen solid.

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she has put her garden furniture on for sale 😲
Bet she will be pissed off its been found out on here lol.
Has her new house not got a garden, or will she want all new stuff again and expect companies to give it her for free again 🤔
Again, I'm sure she can afford to give it away, even do a competition with it!!
Or if you really MUST sell it, just sell it for a few hundred, not £1,400

Reactions: 12
I love how she posted on IG a few days ago saying people are messaging her about the news being a new house and replied with something like "I wish, our news will be quite disappointing now"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The one time she posts something I like (The pride dress) she doesn't tag it! 😂

Reactions: 2
I love how she posted on IG a few days ago saying people are messaging her about the news being a new house and replied with something like "I wish, our news will be quite disappointing now"
Maybe because she can't get a mortgage and everywhere is turning her down. She's trying to find something else to call her surprise news. I mean after all that was posted today right. Up until now she said everything was on track. Hmm mayb not so much now

Reactions: 3
She loves a good Facebook market place doesn't she 🤣 she posted her kitchen floor tiles for £150 and the kids motorbike for £100 too. Not to mention when sold all that swan stuff she was gifted for free 🤣
Have her posts about the garden furniture and the mortgage advisor been deleted off the pages now? I can't find them

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.