Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Constantly wearing gym leggings when you don’t go to the gym is weird but no... the kids behaviour wasn’t. At least her boys won’t grow up thinking all women are supposed to look like the unrealistic images seen on the internet.
She wears them for the AFFILIATE LINKS as she makes LOADS OF MONEY FROM IT 😉

Reactions: 3
If she wants to wear leggings fine. But I could do with out the damn crotch shots. Between the dirty nails, saliva ahoy and the botox'd mug , I have seen entirely too much of a woman who does very little.
Like honestly I think the last actual thing she did aside from show the world how to take a tea bag out of a mug with a claw thingy , was ruin a perfectly good sink with paint.

I bet Kim Kardashians quaking in her Jimmy Choos because Charlotte Greedys about to steal her fat ass crown squeezed into a pair of leggings that are screaming help .
She’s making up for having a phone down day ain’t she ? I’m just awaiting the food stuck to her teeth 😂

Reactions: 1
How did she not know about the cake slicer thing? My mum haf one when i was a kid... they aren't new...🤦🏻

Reactions: 7
How did she not know about the cake slicer thing? My mum haf one when i was a kid... they aren't new...🤦🏻
Just content for Instagram making out she’s thick as pig tit which she is but her followers will fall for the bait 😂

And when he thinks its normal to go do that to someone else? we’ve already seen she doesn’t give him boundaries with his behaviour
He's a child. My 3 year old runs for me every time I show the slightest bit of boob. You'll probably call me a pedalo now for breastfeeding a toddler 🙄

The invisalign is basically rapid braces. You have to wear it constantly apart from when you eat and drink, but you can drink water with them. Depending on how much movement they need, you change the mould every one or two weeks and your teeth move into that mould, then you change to the next one. I know someone that had a 8 week course with it

He's a child. My 3 year old runs for me every time I show the slightest bit of boob. You'll probably call me a pedalo now for breastfeeding a toddler 🙄

The invisalign is basically rapid braces. You have to wear it constantly apart from when you eat and drink, but you can drink water with them. Depending on how much movement they need, you change the mould every one or two weeks and your teeth move into that mould, then you change to the next one. I know someone that had a 8 week course with it
They must never be in her gob then because she literally never stops eating or drinking 😅

I’ve just seen on her stories that she has her dog out in the middle of the day in this heat 😩 so selfish!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s proper overdone it with the Botox look tonight . I’d be more worried about scrubbing the tit out from behind them fake nails again with a good nail brush instead of applying make up to a filthy sweaty face while trying to flog her things .
🤢

Defo too much botox. She can hardly move her head and look how high her eyebrows are

• Haha
I had to go back and look because I usually just click past when she gets the iconic out. That botox is something else!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.