Missgreedyshome #31 Greedy and Harold go large, but are actually a small....🤭.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a beautiful house, she’ll be going for the ‘It’s just like your good friend Mrs Hinch’s farm’ comments!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope after she’s ‘pimped’ it up she clicks the bloody legs in before sticking freebie in it? And please. Try to be original? I did this for mine years ago so you ain’t the first…. You can buy a cover and footrests all over the internet? So bore off with the upcoming ad links will you 🥱
IMG_3454.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Imagine selling your followers a chair that goes through the stages just for an aff link and then back tracking basically saying it's a waste of money 🙄

Reactions: 14
That house is next to the Llanharry murders farmhouse. Double murder, still unsolved, from the 90s IIRC.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Spunked near on £600 on a high chair and now doesn't like it. bleeping idiot.
Did she pay for it though?🤣

I personally wouldn’t put my baby in one of the ikea highchairs that she’s got. Maybe when a bit older but at 5 months I feel they’re not secure enough. Only a lap strap not one over the shoulders. I could see a small baby coming out of it so easily 😩😩

Reactions: 12
Spunked near on £600 on a high chair and now doesn't like it. bleeping idiot.
Thats what I thought? The Ikea one is fine as it is. My daughter had one (much older than Freebie) Why the need these days to modify and change everything?. Just tells people 'Your stuff isn't good enough' lets spend more money than the high chair is worth on some sticky back plastic and a foot rest'. Bet it ends up on Market place.

Reactions: 8
What high chair did she have before? I had a second hand fisher price one that did the job, looked at the ikea ones and tried it at my friends but my baby was a fatty so it wasn’t any good. Got a booster seat thing at 10 months and he ate at the table with us after that. Then gave away the high chair that had only been used a few months. People are mad spending so much on them

Reactions: 9
I reckon you’ve found it ! She’ll be furious 😂
Totally Hinch Farm vibes, so unoriginal!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What high chair did she have before? I had a second hand fisher price one that did the job, looked at the ikea ones and tried it at my friends but my baby was a fatty so it wasn’t any good. Got a booster seat thing at 10 months and he ate at the table with us after that. Then gave away the high chair that had only been used a few months. People are mad spending so much on them
Here's what she originally had, cost around £600. Click on this and it shows how much. ⬇⬇

Reactions: 7
Imagine living here and finding out Greedy is moving in next door! You would have to sell up!
Also I had a read about the house and it currently has a chicken coop! 🤣 anything hinch can do Greedy will copy! Pathetic woman! As someone else has said I hope she does bankrupt!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
‘Lots of you asking to see Phoebe eating’
How does she know that none of those people are pae**s. She’s literally giving them what rhey want!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
‘Lots of you asking to see Phoebe eating’
How does she know that none of those people are pe***s. She’s literally giving them what rhey want!
This is exactly the case 😭 that poor baby, neither parent puts her safety before the almighty buck

Reactions: 8