Missgreedyshome #31 Greedy and Harold go large, but are actually a small....🤭.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greedy very probably wrote this about her 'bestie' because she looks nothing like Adele!
Greedy knows this, we know this.
She just likes to generate negative comments about people she is with.
She does it to H all time. Probably because her bestie looks better in the dresses than she does.
Nothing but a toxic twit!!
I look more like Adele than that piece of mutton and I’m mixed race 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So her recent story says tips before h makes her move house.

Has she not announced the sale of her house yet?

Reactions: 9
Is their cat missing its tail? Or am I wrong, and the cat never had one? The rat stories were funny though 😅

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion.
get that buck tooth dirty scheming rat out of my gifted kitchen! Not you Roland,the one with the feral kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it funny how when she’s on holiday and she’s going to take time away from her phone - she posts non stop, using her kids to make a shilling and ad after ad. More recently when she’s at home she’s always got an issue and asks to be excused for her being quiet 😂😂😂
Guidelines were different when my kids were weaning but I was under the impression the guidelines are now from 6 months? Freebie got a few weeks to get hasn’t she? Or am I wrong?

Reactions: 10
I find it funny how when she’s on holiday and she’s going to take time away from her phone - she posts non stop, using her kids to make a shilling and ad after ad. More recently when she’s at home she’s always got an issue and asks to be excused for her being quiet 😂😂😂
Guidelines were different when my kids were weaning but I was under the impression the guidelines are now from 6 months? Freebie got a few weeks to get hasn’t she? Or am I wrong?
Feels like she’s been here forever being constantly rammed down everyone’s throats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet Hagrid had to have a work day doing ‘admin’ when she did the affirmations for Greedy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So shes sold her pink tickets because she felt guilty about leaving freebie but she’s gone out for an Indian and I’m guessing left freebie? 🤔 so what’s the difference? Did she even have tickets to start with? Never mentioned it did she? 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 16
So she’s too tired to function again!!!!!, Lucky she’s not a single mum who’s baby didn’t sleep more than 4/5 hours for the first 3 years and who had to go back to work full time as a primary teacher after 8 months mat leave and look after another two children on top of the baby. Tiredness is tit for anyone but come the duck on now between her and the live in help one of them can be getting a decent sleep each night.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought this. Unless she was filming all the gardening, how lucky did she have to be to capture that exact moment.

Reactions: 10
I thought strawberries were a no no till 9 months as you can cause an allergy
How old is the baby

Reactions: 5