Missgreedyshome #31 Greedy and Harold go large, but are actually a small....🤭.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the blue badge is for Greedy’s MH and the need to have H always with her then she managed fine going to Swindon on her own to flog Viakal 🙄

Reactions: 10
Mobility is in 2 parts. Greedy will only need 10 points to get a blue badge. She could say she needs H or someone when she goes out for mental health reasons, H is her carer (carers allowance) that's why she does everything. If you look Greedy is never alone, shes gone to the gym with someone else also theres always somebody filming her for her content. There's no way H is claiming for her back so it's got to be Greedy. "Emotional Support Animal Harriet".
Just shows how greedy and grabby the pair of them are and have no shame. I’m sure there’s many people with genuine MH issues who haven’t been successful in getting a blue badge yet see these two swan around.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
They'll be doing this next! 🤣
I think it must be Greedy that has the badge as would they be so blatant with what H does? Or are they really thick and think they are untouchable? Either way I’d love her to be outed for her scamming ways

Reactions: 13
I didn’t know they grant blue badges for mental health? I thought it was for mobility and - or pip claims that state they have mobility issues
They absolutely do, these days it’s almost easier get both PIP and a blue badge for mental health reasons than it is for an actual physical disability. Which is complete madness in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
If the blue badge is for Greedy’s MH and the need to have H always with her then she managed fine going to Swindon on her own to flog Viakal 🙄
She must have had someone there to film her so we could see her doing her tit dancing, wearing her child slavery clothing and seeing no one turning up.
---
I didn’t know they grant blue badges for mental health? I thought it was for mobility and - or pip claims that state they have mobility issues
It's for invisible and neurological disabilities too such as anxiety, autism, ADHD, epilepsy and dementia.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If the blue badge is for Greedy’s MH then what a total piss take, if it was genuinely that bad she wouldn’t be dancing and twatting around on social media
Must come in handy whenever she sees the dog wash van with her face all over it, quick cry at the side of the road 🤣
In all seriousness it does seem unneeded

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is Greedy referring to Freebie as a newborn in her lack of sleep story today? The kids about 6 months now isn’t she, and she eats more than me on that BLW Bushtucker trial ffs. Aren’t newborns usually under 2-3 months. Will she be a toddler when she starts high school? Insane!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is Greedy referring to Freebie as a newborn in her lack of sleep story today? The kids about 6 months now isn’t she, and she eats more than me on that BLW Bushtucker trial ffs. Aren’t newborns usually under 2-3 months. Will she be a toddler when she starts high school? Insane!!

She only just stopped calling the bratty one “bear” so a while I think.

Has she given that kid a whole peice of salmon ? And she’s not even 6 months yet🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
For someone who has a blue badge and claims disability allowance for her ‘bad’ back, how on earth can she participate in a triathlon and STILL be classified as ‘ disabled’!? My father who suffers badly from rheumatoid AND osteoarthritis arthritis, cannot walk far and cannot put his shoes/socks on without some helping - is not classified as ‘disabled enough’ and cannot claim any disability allowance OR a blue badge. Then you hav this tank competeing in a triathlon?! If she can run, swim and cycle for 3 hours, she sure as hell can park in a normal space and not needing a front row parking space to shops/places. Takes the effing pxss, this needs to get sent to their local authorities. Them posting it all online, is pretty ballsy - knowing that would get away with it. Imagineeee the headlines -
‘Welsh woman who claims disability allowance and blue badge, claims she cannot walk far due to a bad back, participates in her local communities triathlon.’ Ridiculous.
It’s a real kick in the guts isn’t it! I’m in my thirties and cannot walk more than a few metres without severe pain, have MH difficulties as well as being ND, yet I wasn’t awarded PIP cos I looked the assessor in the eye whilst talking to her (amongst multiple lies in the report which I won’t bore you fellow cunts with!)
Actually turns my stomach watching this!

• Sad
Reactions: 2