Missgreedyshome #31 Greedy and Harold go large, but are actually a small....đŸ€­.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This BLW carry on is giving me full on anxiety.
I have a background with children working as a childminder and the size of the food pieces she is giving that baby đŸ€Ż it’s a choking hazard waiting to happen. I can’t stand to watch her stories of her baby eating.

greedy we all know you read here, did you know there is a tool you can buy that shows how small a child’s throat is and you can use this as a guide to only give your baby foods that are appropriate and won’t cause choking I think you should really invest in this because you are terrifying me feeding that babyđŸ«Ł

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Another holiday abroad in a month? Of course you deserve it greedy and H! You both work so so hard and obviously need another break 🙄 I’ve a few questions, what do you both do for jobs now all your big contacts seem to have ended? Why does H have management?
Freebie is your third baby, why are you so dangerously unaware how to feed your baby? Have either of you taken baby first aid courses as Freebie could very easily choke with the amount of food you are giving her. Not a troll comment just common sense.
What’s happening with the wedding? Never talk about it? Is it still happening?
Where is Stacey? I thought you were best friends? Has she met freebie yet? đŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This BLW carry on is giving me full on anxiety.
I have a background with children working as a childminder and the size of the food pieces she is giving that baby đŸ€Ż it’s a choking hazard waiting to happen. I can’t stand to watch her stories of her baby eating.

greedy we all know you read here, did you know there is a tool you can buy that shows how small a child’s throat is and you can use this as a guide to only give your baby foods that are appropriate and won’t cause choking I think you should really invest in this because you are terrifying me feeding that babyđŸ«Ł
I agree completely that I don't think her baby is old enough to be eating yet, especially that amount of food. But as someone in background of early years, the BLW she's doing is correct (albeit the wrong age and too many introductions at once!) The bigger pieces are better as they are less of a choking hazard than small pieces. It's all in the research. Obviously things like sausages, grapes, cherry tomatoes to name a few, need to be cut a certain way. But the whole point in baby led weaning is for the baby to have big, safe chunky food so they can suck and get used to the flavours.
It isn't for everyone of course. But there's so really positive research come from BLW.

Reactions: 17
Isn’t the babies stomach the same size as like a small tangerine and she’s giving her all that

Reactions: 5
Those snacks for the plane
.I hope she keeps some money for the dental treatment those kids will need.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree completely that I don't think her baby is old enough to be eating yet, especially that amount of food. But as someone in background of early years, the BLW she's doing is correct (albeit the wrong age and too many introductions at once!) The bigger pieces are better as they are less of a choking hazard than small pieces. It's all in the research. Obviously things like sausages, grapes, cherry tomatoes to name a few, need to be cut a certain way. But the whole point in baby led weaning is for the baby to have big, safe chunky food so they can suck and get used to the flavours.
It isn't for everyone of course. But there's so really positive research come from BLW.
No that is exactly what I was meaning, foods need to be cut and served properly and appropriately. For example the pasta today was fine but the mango, which is harder to chew was a very large chunk I assume she was trying to make it like mango/watermelon sticks we were always taught to cut these thinly to avoid choking, even more so that her baby has no teeth đŸ€” or at least I don’t think she does. There was one the other day to may have been the strawberry that was just whole it’s the perfect size for baby to just push into her mouth and lodge itself in the back of her throat đŸ«Ł again if she’s no teeth some strawberries can be tough if not fully ripened so she wouldn’t have been able to nibble little bits off of it đŸ€” she’s trying to BLW but making some dangerous mistakes, with food choices, baby’s age and readiness etc none of us are perfect and we all make mistakes but when your an “influencer” and sharing every single thing your baby’s eating daily then you need to be sure your not misleading others into potentially dangerous situations.

Reactions: 9
No that is exactly what I was meaning, foods need to be cut and served properly and appropriately. For example the pasta today was fine but the mango, which is harder to chew was a very large chunk I assume she was trying to make it like mango/watermelon sticks we were always taught to cut these thinly to avoid choking, even more so that her baby has no teeth đŸ€” or at least I don’t think she does. There was one the other day to may have been the strawberry that was just whole it’s the perfect size for baby to just push into her mouth and lodge itself in the back of her throat đŸ«Ł again if she’s no teeth some strawberries can be tough if not fully ripened so she wouldn’t have been able to nibble little bits off of it đŸ€” she’s trying to BLW but making some dangerous mistakes, with food choices, baby’s age and readiness etc none of us are perfect and we all make mistakes but when your an “influencer” and sharing every single thing your baby’s eating daily then you need to be sure your not misleading others into potentially dangerous situations.
Whole strawberries are what you’re supposed to give a baby at first, the smaller pieces are choking hazards
---
I’m sorry but how infuriating. I can 100% understand why she gets so much hate, try having some modesty GREEDY.

What is the actual purpose of these stories if not just to be boastful and rub in everybody’s faces the fact neither of you lazy fuckers have to work for your money yet can still jet off every 2 minutes? “Stressed to the max” 😂😂😂 Let’s not pretend that you even know the meaning of the word! Jesus, I wish I was “stressed” at having to pack a suitcase for yet another holiday after just returning from the last! Ah well, guess I’ll treat myself to another 12 hour shift instead.

Those kids are going to be as uneducated as her with the amount they’re taken out of school and don’t even get me started on the poor animals that are constantly palmed off. At this point it’s just embarrassing how unrelatable and unlikable she is.
Agree- we’ve just been on our first holiday in 4 years due to how much it costs to go abroad, can’t believe she still has the income for the holidays they have, but also if she has bought a bigger/more expensive house too.
Can’t bear this pair of grifters, the sooner she falls flat on her arse (and they have to get actual f*cking jobs) the better!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Whole strawberries are what you’re supposed to give a baby at first, the smaller pieces are choking hazards
---

Agree- we’ve just been on our first holiday in 4 years due to how much it costs to go abroad, can’t believe she still has the income for the holidays they have, but also if she has bought a bigger/more expensive house too.
Can’t bear this pair of grifters, the sooner she falls flat on her arse (and they have to get actual f*cking jobs) the better!
I have always cut strawberries very very small and added to natural yogurt etc, I think it all depends on the ripeness of the fruit/veg and baby’s ability to chew (teeth) a big soft juicy strawberry would probably be ok but the tough ones I definitely wouldn’t and also the size bigger than their mouth would be fine but smaller then your looking at them popping the whole thing into their mouth easily, If she’s not explaining what she’s giving her and why then it could mislead others, i am just going on assumptions here I don’t know if that strawberry the other day was soft etc but for followers who are just starting on the weaning journey with their first baby it could be misleading.

Reactions: 3
I have always cut strawberries very very small and added to natural yogurt etc, I think it all depends on the ripeness of the fruit/veg and baby’s ability to chew (teeth) a big soft juicy strawberry would probably be ok but the tough ones I definitely wouldn’t and also the size bigger than their mouth would be fine but smaller then your looking at them popping the whole thing into their mouth easily, If she’s not explaining what she’s giving her and why then it could mislead others, i am just going on assumptions here I don’t know if that strawberry the other day was soft etc but for followers who are just starting on the weaning journey with their first baby it could be misleading.
The recommendation for strawberries for BLW, for a 6 month old, is to serve them whole, so it wouldn’t be misleading

Reactions: 8
Those snacks for the plane
.I hope she keeps some money for the dental treatment those kids will need.

That’s why she didn’t show Brody holding it , as you’ll see his yellow calcified teeth. Disgusting parenting.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The recommendation for strawberries for BLW, for a 6 month old, is to serve them whole, so it wouldn’t be misleading
Her baby isn’t 6 months though đŸ€” at her age they should be mashed or tiny tiny little bits chopped up so they are not a choking hazard

Reactions: 6
And if she is doing BLW why was H feeding her yogurt from her finger? Surely that defeats the point of it!

Her mum only went on Sat?? But they’re surprising her now? And weren’t her parents on their recent holiday with them too?? Why not “surprise” them a couple weeks down the line?? Make it make sense 🙄
She's got to follow her mum as who else will babysit when they are getting pissed?

Reactions: 12
This is from the right guys thread. Clearly applies to so many influencers but I thought to share here especially with all that’s happening with the baby.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
That travel tray to Spain it’s like 2 hour max flight surely they don’t need that much food đŸ€ŠđŸŒâ€â™€ïž

BLW is brilliant when done properly I don’t see an issue with any of the food sizes the babies gag reflex is very far forward at this age and the gums are more than hard enough to mush the foods.
she is however introducing to much at once if the baby had an allergy she wouldn’t know what food was causing it.

Reactions: 15
Makes me sad them calling a 5 month old lazy for not doing something she's not developmentally ready to do. You can't call it baby led if you're not being led by the baby and it's not weaning if you switch from only milk to toddler size meals literally over night.

Reactions: 18
Reminding you that the baby is only 5 months old. Also yes that’s correct but those strawberries looked way too small. You need to find the biggest softest ones. No good having a whole strawberry that’s choking size

• Sad
  • Heart
Honestly that story of her house looking spotless, just before she goes on (another!!) holiday has done nothing but make me and probably many others feel completely s**t 😣 my house is a mess and I’m not going on holiday, at all. They’ve got no idea what it’s like to live in the real world anymore! I used to enjoy following her at the beginning, but I’m just shocked at how much she’s changed and how unrelatable she’s become. How can someone get so much joy out of constantly boasting on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Braggy bleeping witch. Does duck all work but loves to show off. Oh, and learn to spell you ignorant moron, you’re supposed to be a best selling author
..Different spellings of to/too have different meanings. She makes me sick đŸ€ź

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Honestly that story of her house looking spotless, just before she goes on (another!!) holiday has done nothing but make me and probably many others feel completely s**t 😣 my house is a mess and I’m not going on holiday, at all. They’ve got no idea what it’s like to live in the real world anymore! I used to enjoy following her at the beginning, but I’m just shocked at how much she’s changed and how unrelatable she’s become. How can someone get so much joy out of constantly boasting on social media.
Thanks to a naughty pup at times my house never seems clean but I’m sure to anyone visiting it’s just fine and I’m sure your house is too. Anyway mines a home not a show house. You’re right though influencers like Greedy have no idea about the real world because they’ve never worked a day in their life and everything is is begged. I work hard and have a good lifestyle and go away a few times a year (I know you read here Greedy) so I’m not jealous in the slightest. I hope it all comes crashing down when people wake up to her and H scamming ways.

Reactions: 13