Missgreedyshome #31 Greedy and Harold go large, but are actually a small....šŸ¤­.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought strawberries were a no no till 9 months as you can cause an allergy
How old is the baby
strawberries are fine. But did not need all that food! Just the strawberries would have been plenty. This age they should be having 1 for a few days not a full meal straight away.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
strawberries are fine. But did not need all that food! Just the strawberries would have been plenty. This age they should be having 1 for a few days not a full meal straight away.
Exactly, BLW is about exploration, not sustenance. These are the new age version of mums who put biscuit in bottles so their child slept through the night rather than wake (god forbid a 5 month old wakes thru the night!)

Reactions: 9
Egg is an allergen and should be given on its own to wait for any reaction. And each food item introduced seperately for 2 or 3 days each to test for any reactions or intolerence. Greedy we know you read here just wanted to tell you thet you are not an expert on anything let alone blw so stop acting like you're educating us all. If anything you are gonna 'influence' alot of mothers to wean the incorrect way, so if you were in any way decent you would correct yourself in your posts. But obviously you are the opposite of decent.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Awful lot of food wasted. Literally half an avocado! Is she trying to fatten the poor baby up so she sleeps like what Chazza Dawson does to her poor child?

Reactions: 12
ā€œWinging itā€ girl itā€™s your third childā€¦. Behave!!

Reactions: 23
Ohhh weā€™ve rolled out a ā€˜Iā€™m struggling at the minā€™ sob story, wonder who sheā€™s upset to cause this.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ohhh weā€™ve rolled out a ā€˜Iā€™m struggling at the minā€™ sob story, wonder who sheā€™s upset to cause this.
Struggling with her body! Iā€™m guessing she means her weight didnā€™t she go out for a huge lunch then a curry yesterday for birthday?

Reactions: 10
bleeping ripping off the very lovely Alex Light with that latest reel.
Piss off Greedy. You have not got an original thought in your (sizeable) forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has not just smelt a dog treat and said itā€™s ā€œincredible ā€œšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

The girl has absolutely no shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she been getting parenting tips and advice from Charlotte Dawson? šŸ˜± She's going down that slippery slope of what Chazza does with hers, overfeeding the bairn and letting the kids rule the house.

Reactions: 12
Awful lot of food wasted. Literally half an avocado! Is she trying to fatten the poor baby up so she sleeps like what Chazza Dawson does to her poor child?
most if not all of that food probably ended up on the floor. My boy is a month older and he will only have a couple of spoons before heā€™s full. And bearing in mind hers is only 5 months old
---
Do we know why she was given the go ahead to start weaning her baby early?? Just being nosey šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Putting all the drama (me me me) asideā€¦.what Iā€™d like to know is why sheā€™s wearing the same dress since her London trip šŸ˜‚ skank šŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has not just smelt a dog treat and said itā€™s ā€œincredible ā€œšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

The girl has absolutely no shame.
I donā€™t know why she isnā€™t just giving one of treats to Beau, they are just beef jerky.. safe for cats and dogs, probably worried sheā€™ll get trolled if she does? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 5