Missgreedyshome #31 Greedy and Harold go large, but are actually a small....🤭.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone want to watch another person's baby eating. That poor baby has no privacy what so ever

Reactions: 20
I don’t want to go all mumsnet but here I am…that baby is no where near ready for BLW, the fact she’s putting food towards her mouth but then still sucking on her thumb is a huge indicator. She’s way too wobbly with not the best head control either. Even supported I wouldn’t say she’s got a good sitting position. Recipe for disaster, but I guess content.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I don’t want to go all mumsnet but here I am…that baby is no where near ready for BLW, the fact she’s putting food towards her mouth but then still sucking on her thumb is a huge indicator. She’s way too wobbly with not the best head control either. Even supported I wouldn’t say she’s got a good sitting position. Recipe for disaster, but I guess content.

I hate it when it gets mumsnetty here but you are 100% right and I thought the same thing!!

Reactions: 14
Soo sad to see that video of her daughter eating, sorry but she is a pimp she does not care for that child’s protection at all . There should be a law against it

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Imagine living here and finding out Greedy is moving in next door! You would have to sell up!
Also I had a read about the house and it currently has a chicken coop! 🤣 anything hinch can do Greedy will copy! Pathetic woman! As someone else has said I hope she does bankrupt!
It’s such a rough area though she’ll fit in well.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was going to say one of the main signs of them being ‘ready’ is that they can sit unaided, and judging by the video she indeed posted, she deffo isn’t ready! Baby can’t even sit up yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Soo sad to see that video of her daughter eating, sorry but she is a pimp she does not care for that child’s protection at all . There should be a law against it
Why with no clothes on as well? Why isn’t she wearing one of the many coveralls she grifted? Total disregard for that baby’s safety online. And as others have said, get her out of there and back on the bottle until she’s ready? Geezo 🙄

Reactions: 15
Why is she feeding the baby so much food! It’s like she’s trying to fatten her up for market like a piglet

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Taking the kids out of school again. How the duck do these influencers get away with so much!

I’m sorry but how infuriating. I can 100% understand why she gets so much hate, try having some modesty GREEDY.

What is the actual purpose of these stories if not just to be boastful and rub in everybody’s faces the fact neither of you lazy fuckers have to work for your money yet can still jet off every 2 minutes? “Stressed to the max” 😂😂😂 Let’s not pretend that you even know the meaning of the word! Jesus, I wish I was “stressed” at having to pack a suitcase for yet another holiday after just returning from the last! Ah well, guess I’ll treat myself to another 12 hour shift instead.

Those kids are going to be as uneducated as her with the amount they’re taken out of school and don’t even get me started on the poor animals that are constantly palmed off. At this point it’s just embarrassing how unrelatable and unlikable she is.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but how infuriating. I can 100% understand why she gets so much hate, try having some modesty GREEDY.

What is the actual purpose of these stories if not just to be boastful and rub in everybody’s faces the fact neither of you lazy fuckers have to work for your money yet can still jet off every 2 minutes? “Stressed to the max” 😂😂😂 Let’s not pretend that you even know the meaning of the word! Jesus, I wish I was “stressed” at having to pack a suitcase for yet another holiday after just returning from the last! Ah well, guess I’ll treat myself to another 12 hour shift instead.

Those kids are going to be as uneducated as her with the amount they’re taken out of school and don’t even get me started on the poor animals that are constantly palmed off. At this point it’s just embarrassing how unrelatable and unlikable she is.
How cringing. They’re just show-offs. I don’t know how they afford it or is it all of H’s disability benefits? They’ll do the same as Ash and end up having to take kids out of school to home-ed due to constantly not being there! Shame on them

I’d put money on this not being a last minute decision. She said at the beginning of the year that they’re travelling a lot this year. She’s just trying to make out it’s last minute so people think ‘ah lucky you’ when in reality it’s probably been booked for ages. Just makes her look better this way!

Newest post with baby with her mouth open is a prime example of pimping your child out for online predators . She is disgusting and knows what she’s doing

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What she's doing with that little baby is so dangerous.

She posts videos showing she clearly cannot sit unaided. She's put her in a high chair that isn't safe to use - it doesn't provide enough support for a baby who cannot support their own weight. She claims she had just started BLW but is giving her a full plate of food. All guidelines suggest giving one food at a time...and that's at six months old.

Saying "you've all been asking me to see her eating" made my stomach turn. What normal person wants to see a close up video specifically showing a eating? Anyone? No? The amount of awareness that's been brought to seemingly innocent pictures and videos of children online being used in criminal and vile ways is lost on her.

She can pretend she's so stressed and sell her own soul so she doesn't have to work an honest day in her life. Carry on love - you're a consenting adult. But those children cannot. The boys are old enough to voice an opinion but they cannot consent. And even worse is the tiny baby with no voice who cannot consent. Every moment of her life from conception has been exploited online. It's disgusting and they should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

H booked the holiday but used greedys card because that bleep doesn't do anything to earn her own money except run around after greedy

Reactions: 20
So many of these Insta twats taking their kids out of school for holidays (not just once a year due to cost) but to brag about it - saying let the school try and fine me, I’m not paying it…They haven’t even got the sense to hide it, oh no, it’s plastered on every social media platform to reach the most amount of followers. I really hope they ignore the reminders and get court dates. bleeping entitled wankers

Reactions: 21
Her mum only went on Sat?? But they’re surprising her now? And weren’t her parents on their recent holiday with them too?? Why not “surprise” them a couple weeks down the line?? Make it make sense 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
To be fair I've taken my daughter out of school twice this school year to go abroad...

It's a personal choice but I do understand both sides of it. What I don't really agree with is that she must know the majority of her followers (baring in mind she started by showing budget DIY in social housing) are either lower income or their income doesn't cover luxury trips etc. The way she flaunts the constant buying, free items, selling on those items, constantly redecorating new rooms and trips away is what I take issue with. That and the exploitation of her children.