Missgreedyshome #31 Greedy and Harold go large, but are actually a small....🤭.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez even more food today😱 I swear she’s doing it on purpose for content loves being trolled
Like Fakey Quickenden. Deliberately shows his kid as underdeveloped and over fed and as if he wants to be ‘trolled’. They’ll literally do anything to up their engagement.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Am I thick? The baby is 6 months old isn’t she? Born Jan 3rd. It’s now mid June. That’s 6 months old. Or have I got that wrong?

Did they sell the house? They don’t seem to be acting like they are selling.

Reactions: 4
Am I thick? The baby is 6 months old isn’t she? Born Jan 3rd. It’s now mid June. That’s 6 months old. Or have I got that wrong?

Did they sell the house? They don’t seem to be acting like they are selling.
They aren’t born at one month old. So you count one month from February

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping ripping off the very lovely Alex Light with that latest reel.
Piss off Greedy. You have not got an original thought in your (sizeable) forehead.
That's where I saw it! Couldn't remember . Crikey. Thats low

Reactions: 4
Tell us you’ve got too much stuff without telling us. How about you don’t keep all the items you’re grifted, sorry gifted, and pay it forward 🤷🏼‍♀️
Pure greed. Every so often Vicky Pattison shows her dressing room where clothes have been flung down. She’ll be, likely gifted, a person who sorts her wardrobes out, bags up unwanted stuff which is sold online. Now if it was donated to a charity, like the foodbank she bangs on about, I’d have a lot of respect for her but no she’s pockets it and that’s from clothes that have been gifted or she’s been paid to advertise. She makes out she’s doing people a favour by letting them buy her unwanted stuff as if she’s a mega celebrity. Greedy is exactly the same begging for free things, not using them then sells it. Oh and I don’t believe for one minute she was up at 4am. That’s what H does and the school run!

Reactions: 12
Tell us you’ve got too much stuff without telling us. How about you don’t keep all the items you’re grifted, sorry gifted, and pay it forward 🤷🏼‍♀️
Subliminal message hidden in that. Sorting stuff out for house move possibly. 🤔 Yeh it's gone off Rightmove but who's to say it hasn't sold?
I'd love to get a bingo on that actually happening and her doing a Hinch.

Reactions: 12
Subliminal message hidden in that. Sorting stuff out for house move possibly. 🤔 Yeh it's gone off Rightmove but who's to say it hasn't sold?
I'd love to get a bingo on that actually happening and her doing a Hinch.
She asked for it to be taken off Rightmove

New house may be in Llanharry I’ve heard but don’t quote me 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
“So many opinions in my inbox “ about her weaning .

Ie, I’ve been on Tattle 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
“So many opinions in my inbox “ about her weaning .

Ie, I’ve been on Tattle 🤦🏽‍♀️
exactly 😂 and no one has actually said anything bad, just stated facts from what I can see. You should not be introducing loads of allergens at once, thicko! (Her not you lol)

Reactions: 9
Heard through friends it’s sold but it was very ‘jungle drums’ so not 100% but did hear she’s moving near her mum & cousin (not far away)

Reactions: 11
‘Trying your best’ isn’t really good enough when it comes to allergies 🙈! Don’t want to be that head, but don’t try and put on a spread for the gram.

Reactions: 6