Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A small!? How is she a small. I cry everything I’m in a shop and find my very average size 12 body is a large or in Zara even a 16 is a push!?

Reactions: 5
duck me, she struggled to do a voice recording for the audio version of her book. How the hell did she manage this 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A small!? How is she a small. I cry everything I’m in a shop and find my very average size 12 body is a large or in Zara even a 16 is a push!?

It's a men's shirt. She is a small in mens. She also doesn't button it up and it looks like she couldn't if she wanted to.

Reactions: 11
Makes me laugh that she says who doesn't want a Welsh character like that makes her special, when Owain Wynn Evans is in the cast.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For someone who said she’s not going to be on her phone whilst on holiday she sure is on it flogging her tat, getting pissed and filming herself and exposing her kids non stop.
All this I’m sober shite and no sun tan beds has all gone out the window 😂 lying bleep she is

Reactions: 20
Poor H on holiday with greedy and her family, in all the pics and reels Freebie is attached to Greedy or pram is right by her? Does H even get a look in? What’s the point in being in a relationship that doesn’t look or feel equal

Reactions: 8
Oh my god. That story she’s just put up with the bottle opener. How can you not be disgusted with yourself about how you exploit ann innocent child? I can’t even. I’ve reported it as indecent anyway, perhaps I’m going too far but it’s really shaken me how low she’ll stoop for engagement

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Poor lad being ridiculed and used for content like that. Such total innocence to a child his age and she's giggling away like a school girl. Do better Greedy.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Who embarrasses their child like that to thousands of strangers. He’ll get the absolute pee ripped out of him at school.

Maybe she thought it was an elephants tusk too, what with her being a true lesbian 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That poor boy….the story with the bottle opener has made me feel so uncomfortable

Reactions: 13
It’s POLAR opposite darling. It’s lucky for you that you can earn a living being a influencer scamming bastard because you’d be fucked otherwise, there’s no chance of that single brain cell of yours landing a proper job.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my god. That story she’s just put up with the bottle opener. How can you not be disgusted with yourself about how you exploit ann innocent child? I can’t even. I’ve reported it as indecent anyway, perhaps I’m going too far but it’s really shaken me how low she’ll stoop for engagement
She's seen it on tiktok with another mum, because I have. She's so grim mind she's probably told him to do it and ask what it is and it's not innocent like the other video.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.