Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boys come and run into the sea with mum whilst Hazza films and I promise I’ll give you £10 V bucks.

Absolute cringe fest . I used to go to that hotel with my family but it was really basic back then looks lovely now.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m confused from her photo of her legs,
Are they old self harm injuries or has she had an accident I didn’t know about? No way are they stretch marks in a clump there
Ffs look how she's moved her top over so you can see the self harm scars, she'll put a post up next saying she's been trolled as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I take back what I previously said! That child is the DOUBLE of H. Don’t know how I never seen it before. H’s genes right there 🤯🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I take back what I previously said! That child is the DOUBLE of H. Don’t know how I never seen it before. H’s genes right there 🤯🤦‍♀️
No way Greedy would agree to this baby not being hers, she has to be at the centre of absolutely everything.

That buggy cover thing is terrifying but if course #ad #ad #ad

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Away on holiday which means it's time to relax and recharge? Nah not this pair of fuckwits. It's Ad Ad Ad Ad Ad followed by more Ad. Give it a rest will ya and put the bleeping phones away for once.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Thought she was keeping her phone down nope she’s stood there filming Ads on her holiday.

That kid is nothing like H I don’t understand these comments. Poor thing is just like Brody. Do we think it’s because she’s at that lovely chubby stage she looks like H?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thought she was keeping her phone down nope she’s stood there filming Ads on her holiday.

That kid is nothing like H I don’t understand these comments. Poor thing is just like Brody. Do we think it’s because she’s at that lovely chubby stage she looks like H?
I wasn’t being rude so didn’t expect a rude reply but on the pic of both baby and H, they have the exact same face. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I wasn’t being rude so didn’t expect a rude reply but on the pic of both baby and H, they have the exact same face. 🤷‍♀️
Totally agree, it’s undeniable. Someone has been telling porky pies about the whole mechanics behind it I think! Just hope the poor baby doesn’t end up with the other two’s teeth!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She might have had the same "male" donor for all 3 of them, that's why Brody and Freebie look so alike.

Reactions: 7
Shall we all agree that the baby looks like the one in shorts because the one in shorts like like a giant chubby baby?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Following on from my chubby giant baby in shorts comment, why is she always in shorts in all weathers? Doesn’t it rain in Wales all the bastard time?

Reactions: 5
I got those Birkenstocks recently by actually walking into a shop and buying them. No problem for me and I didn’t have to enable her to get more money either!! They must think we’re stupid but unfortunately for them we’re all intelligent, articulate people who don’t get conned by twats!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.