Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to disagree here, the PIP application form is centred almost entirely around mental health issues. The fact that I had to put that I am a full time Wheelchair user in the ‘anything else’ section was utterly ridiculous not to mention infuriating. It is far easier to get PIP for mental health, anxiety and Autism these days than it is to have an actual physical disability. So Greedy would definitely be in with a chance of successfully being awarded it.
It really isn't easy to be awarded PIP for mental health! I suffer from agoraphobia, I don't leave my house without my husband and only if I really have to. I was refused PIP, I asked for a mandatory reconsideration. It came back saying that they weren't awarding it because I could read a kindle! I don't even own a kindle.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It really isn't easy to be awarded PIP for mental health! I suffer from agoraphobia, I don't leave my house without my husband and only if I really have to. I was refused PIP, I asked for a mandatory reconsideration. It came back saying that they weren't awarding it because I could read a kindle! I don't even own a kindle.
My sister in law also has agoraphobia (said she can't leave her home without my brother) she was denied PIP so she appealed to the mandatory reconsideration again got denied so she went to the tribunal and she got full award. She has a blue badge as she got 10 points for planning and following a journey would cause her overwhelming psychological distress. (Not like she needs a blue badge ). Its not about the illness itself its about how it effects your daily living. I know of people who are on PIP for anxiety and depression, so Greedy could get it if she pursued it enough. She has self harm scars so she could say shes a danger to herself and cant be left alone. There's no way H is claiming for her back with all the posts she makes carrying Greedy, kids, walking dogs, swimming etc, she's literally giving DWP evidence of fraud and she's not hiding it. She didn't even go to London on her own as it would of been easier just for H to stay at home with Freebie.

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t believe the pair of them were responsible for 3 children, one a baby, yet still had to have alcohol before the flight 😡

Reactions: 15
Prosecco with breakfast.....just cause it's there doesn't mean you should drink it. No, it's not normal!

Reactions: 21
As if greedy ever expected any of us to think she was giving up alcohol for a healthier lifestyle, when it was just cos she was pregnant. She was straight back on it.
Of course she's having prosecco for breakfast, her & H are just a pair of chavvy alco's, her wholesome mam act on insta dosent wash with me...

Reactions: 28
They’re at the Spring Hotel Bitacora in Playa De Las Américas, my eagle eyes can tell by the photos. 👀

Reactions: 7
Live for your children? Don't make me laugh 🤣🤣 the same children you plaster all over SM (half naked) for the dregs of society to watch.

Throwing money at your children, taking them on a holiday a month, buying, buying, buying does not constitute a great parent. Drinking every opportunity. No, sorry. Don't come at us with this tit. Those kids don't have one ounce of privacy.

Your children will grow up wanting for nothing materialistic but just wait till adulthood hits. This will ALL come home to roost

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The whole form is based around mental health and anxiety. Can you even imagine how frustrating that is to a Wheelchair user though? The extra living cost associated with a physical disability are insane.
---
My sister in law also has agoraphobia (said she can't leave her home without my brother) she was denied PIP so she appealed to the mandatory reconsideration again got denied so she went to the tribunal and she got full award. She has a blue badge as she got 10 points for planning and following a journey would cause her overwhelming psychological distress. (Not like she needs a blue badge ). Its not about the illness itself its about how it effects your daily living. I know of people who are on PIP for anxiety and depression, so Greedy could get it if she pursued it enough. She has self harm scars so she could say shes a danger to herself and cant be left alone. There's no way H is claiming for her back with all the posts she makes carrying Greedy, kids, walking dogs, swimming etc, she's literally giving DWP evidence of fraud and she's not hiding it. She didn't even go to London on her own as it would of been easier just for H to stay at home with Freebie.
Exactly this, it’s not the specific type of disability you have it’s what you can and can’t do. Or should I say it’s what you SAY you can and can’t do. In my opinion the whole application process is set up to relatively easily allow people to fiddle the system.

Reactions: 6
I’m confused from her photo of her legs,
Are they old self harm injuries or has she had an accident I didn’t know about? No way are they stretch marks in a clump there
Yes, self harm. From what I understand she has them on her arms as well, hence the awful tattoo sleeve to cover them.
notice they are uncovered to gain maximum attention? 🙄

Reactions: 19
Yes, self harm. From what I understand she has them on her arms as well, hence the awful tattoo sleeve to cover them.
notice they are uncovered to gain maximum attention? 🙄
She does this attention seeking behaviour now and again. She’s utter dirt

Reactions: 24
So her mum's with her? Of course they couldn't just go away a family of five and drink that much without help

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.