Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pisses me off massively how 2 lazy layabouts who don't work get to go on holiday all the time. And then have the audacity to beg and grift on the daily so they don't have to pay for stuff. Meanwhile I work 50 hours a week to provide the nice things we want in life. Yet this pair of crooks wouldn't know what an honest days graft is if it smacked them in the chops.

View attachment 2951086
Hope it catches up to them soon, especially how she's shown herself selling that gifted kitchen so soon.

That post though, I would never take a little baby on a 5 hour flight, she says she's nervous then why didnt they book somewhere closer? Hope someone on the flight tells her how much of a stupid dick she is, she literally only thinks of herself.

Reactions: 11
Both of their content is so predictable and boring, show item then boom #aff #ad on their next story. Gotta pay for those holidays some how I guess 🤬

Reactions: 7
It's the perfect age to take a baby on a flight as they are used to being held so don't want off the seat to be running up and around. They usually feed and then nod off

It's the perfect age to take a baby on a flight as they are used to being held so don't want off the seat to be running up and around. They usually feed and then nod off
in her case this is amazing because she’s never got that baby off her lap. She’s attached to her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would love to know how she is going to survive financially long term . IG influencer bubble is all about burst at this point and even if it wasnt her mental health can barely handle the criticism and " success" currently . I doubt she can hold out much longer.

Reactions: 12
Would love to know how she is going to survive financially long term . IG influencer bubble is all about burst at this point and even if it wasnt her mental health can barely handle the criticism and " success" currently . I doubt she can hold out much longer.
I do hope the influencer bubble bursts soon, there are so many arseholes out there who think they are something because of this platform and get given so much - it’s wrong on so many levels. Greedy always has benefits to fall back on

Reactions: 19
I won’t be surprised if this is a PR STAY/ gifted holiday. Considering cardiff mum blagged a Disney world holiday and complained about her kids on the flight ( poor little loves being on a fairly long journey). Sooo many of these people are being gifted holidays.
Miss Greedy actually paying for something is quite a rare occurrence.
al

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I do hope the influencer bubble bursts soon, there are so many arseholes out there who think they are something because of this platform and get given so much - it’s wrong on so many levels. Greedy always has benefits to fall back on
Ooh. Is it that easy to get govt benefits there? Here its a bit of work and its not even enough for rent . i suppose Quasi could start having the back "pains" again and get some disability of some sort.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't know what Wales is like but in England its pretty crap if you don't work. Even PIP won't cover much. And hard to get with MH conditions too. You have to be really poorly. child benefit cap too. Job centre content coming our way.

Reactions: 6
Don't know what Wales is like but in England its pretty crap if you don't work. Even PIP won't cover much. And hard to get with MH conditions too. You have to be really poorly. child benefit cap too. Job centre content coming our way.
It’s literally the same as England. We are devolved for certain things (like pathetic blanket 20mph limits 🙄) and some things regarding NHS are different (like free prescriptions) but other than that, we aren’t very different this side of the bridge. When it comes to PIP and UC, etc. our rules are the same as it’s all DWP.

Reactions: 6
She has linked Celine fake sunglasses …which isnt allowed so iv reported her account if everyone could also report her account maybe we can piss them off🤞🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What category did you report them under please?
I reported the post then is ask why so I just clicked sale of illegal or regulated goods then it asks if it’s fake health etc but none of then apply so I just click health but under it it says fake goods once I reported …probably won’t do anything but she really shouldn’t be advertising fake items 😡

She has linked Celine fake sunglasses …which isnt allowed so iv reported her account if everyone could also report her account maybe we can piss them off🤞🏼😂
She’s linked dupes not fakes so I don’t think they will do anything. They aren’t being advertised as the originals they just look similar - Colin vs cuthbert - (but they are from Ego so will have probably broken by now 🤣🤣)

Reactions: 3
How do we know the blue badge is for H and not Greedy? Maybe she's saying she has BPD and anxiety and H is her carer? That she can't leave her house without her "carer". There's a part called Planning and following a journey on the mobility part so she would only have to score 10 points to get a blue badge and hundreds of pounds a month.

Attachments

Linking the sandles too but I remember back in day that same company she said was awful and wouldn’t buy from them again nor should her sheep as customer service and deliveries where so bad 🤔

Linking the sandles too but I remember back in day that same company she said was awful and wouldn’t buy from them again nor should her sheep as customer service and deliveries where so bad 🤔
Is this the ugg slipper company? Let's hope the same thing happens again, not that she'll care if she's milking what she can from the sales 🤢

I have to disagree here, the PIP application form is centred almost entirely around mental health issues. The fact that I had to put that I am a full time Wheelchair user in the ‘anything else’ section was utterly ridiculous not to mention infuriating. It is far easier to get PIP for mental health, anxiety and Autism these days than it is to have an actual physical disability. So Greedy would definitely be in with a chance of successfully being awarded it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How do we know the blue badge is for H and not Greedy? Maybe she's saying she has BPD and anxiety and H is her carer? That she can't leave her house without her "carer". There's a part called Planning and following a journey on the mobility part so she would only have to score 10 points to get a blue badge and hundreds of pounds a month.
They won't give blue badge for bpd, it's not something that's recognised (I have bpd). I don't receive anything but it's something that's very hard to get recognised to receive help or benefits for it as I suffered quite badly in my early 20s.

To be honest I wouldn't expect anything for it, I have learned to cope and I'd like to say as I've got older of doesn't effect me as much. Sure there's scammers like her who would try it on but I'd be very surprised if they did give it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.