Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If H does have a blue badge, I hope the locals are out in force at the triathlon and get plenty of pictures to send to the benefits office 😡

Reactions: 16
If H does have a blue badge, I hope the locals are out in force at the triathlon and get plenty of pictures to send to the benefits office 😡
There were photos and videos of her doing the mums race at sports day last year and nothing was done, so I wouldn’t hold your breath.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I mean most babies will start rolling around 4/5 months. It’s not that big of a deal. Yeah ok first time parents and your baby rolls it’s quite exciting as it’s the first time you’ve experienced something like that.
But get to your third and your like yay well done. The end.
No not Greedy she needs to make a big song and dance about it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Begging for holiday freebies and now for hen-do stuff. She has no shame

Reactions: 11
Pisses me off massively how 2 lazy layabouts who don't work get to go on holiday all the time. And then have the audacity to beg and grift on the daily so they don't have to pay for stuff. Meanwhile I work 50 hours a week to provide the nice things we want in life. Yet this pair of crooks wouldn't know what an honest days graft is if it smacked them in the chops.

Screenshot_20240522_160116_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Just looked on anon viewer cos I’m blocked 😆 and OMG, that baby is the spitting image of H…some intervention gone on there that they’ve kept to themselves….🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker use to follow her years ago back on the council house days just catching up, can't believe she selling up after all those freebies well slap it up those companies, could have given to more deserving people who would of appreciated it! It's very strange do we think she broke? Instagram isn't what it use to be with these influencers well finally drying up! And her page all over the place agree with everyone else all very bland in the house maybe that's why she doesn't show proper before and afters

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Pisses me off massively how 2 lazy layabouts who don't work get to go on holiday all the time. And then have the audacity to beg and grift on the daily so they don't have to pay for stuff. Meanwhile I work 50 hours a week to provide the nice things we want in life. Yet this pair of crooks wouldn't know what an honest days graft is if it smacked them in the chops.

View attachment 2951086
THIS!!!!!! We can all relate and feel the same. Pair of absolute crooked scroungers…..

Reactions: 17
THIS!!!!!! We can all relate and feel the same. Pair of absolute crooked scroungers…..
You can be proud of yourselves for doing an honest days work and know your family I’m sure are proud of you for providing those extra things in life for them to enjoy. Their families are probably embarrassed at the begging and scamming they do. One day their kids will not thank them for selling their souls for a quick quid.
Believe me if I was on a flight with them the baby crying wouldn’t annoy me but they would with what I imagine their attitude to be. A pair of self entitled scammers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Went for a nose of Hs vinted page and the last 5 things under the review are sale not completed

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Went for a nose of Hs vinted page and the last 5 things under the review are sale not completed
And the rest of the reviews are from her being a good buyer.
Says it all 🤣🤣
Doesn't send people their orders but is quick to purchase her own lol

Reactions: 9
Does anyone think the video of the baby rolling over looks like it’s been reversed? Like she’s actually rolling the other way but it’s been edited to look the opposite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.