Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in Wales so I know it's a large place but if you're friends with someone surely you make the effort is my point? After all they travelled from Wales to Essex to see her and her baby.
And as I said, clearly Solomon doesn’t see her as a friend. You literally stated that she’s in wales so could have seen her as if no matter where she is in wales, she’d be just down the road. And again, don’t take it personally, comments like that have been said MULTIPLE times on this thread. She could be in Bristol and be closer to her than if she was in Pembroke but nobody ever says anything when Solomon is working in southern England!

Reactions: 7
And as I said, clearly Solomon doesn’t see her as a friend. You literally stated that she’s in wales so could have seen her as if no matter where she is in wales, she’d be just down the road. And again, don’t take it personally, comments like that have been said MULTIPLE times on this thread. She could be in Bristol and be closer to her than if she was in Pembroke but nobody ever says anything when Solomon is working in southern England!
In mid wales so not too far from Pontyclun 😂

Reactions: 7
Help me out here.
watching her declutterring reels- she got a brand new kitchen recently. When I got new kitchen I put in pull out larders , pull out spice racks- all sorts of fancy storage with made everything easy to reach as I am short arse. I ficking loved it. ( then sold house 6 months later but I won't talk about that 😱😨
Surely it should be all Bells & whistles? She's even got her own wee add ons with those clip on shelf things.AND a shelf collapsed the other day. It's not best advert for kitchen company I'd say

Reactions: 12
Help me out here.
watching her declutterring reels- she got a brand new kitchen recently. When I got new kitchen I put in pull out larders , pull out spice racks- all sorts of fancy storage with made everything easy to reach as I am short arse. I ficking loved it. ( then sold house 6 months later but I won't talk about that 😱😨
Surely it should be all Bells & whistles? She's even got her own wee add ons with those clip on shelf things.AND a shelf collapsed the other day. It's not best advert for kitchen company I'd say
Well, you get what you pay for.

Oh wait…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I laugh so much when we see potato head Greedy trying to emulate Nigella 😂😂😂
The Banana bread looks shite and as for her nails 🤮
Looks like she’s got plenty of germs growing round the edges 🤢 I wouldn’t want to eat anything those skanky fingers have been near 🥴

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Alright calm down I don't know what the big issue is with saying she could see her 🤣 Sort your life out is over a few days, magical thing called a hotel ✨

Never once did I say she was just down the road 🤣, we've got family as far as Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, we travel in a day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Im also not taking it personal 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Alright calm down I don't know what the big issue is with saying she could see her 🤣 Sort your life out is over a few days, magical thing called a hotel ✨

Never once did I say she was just down the road 🤣, we've got family as far as Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, we travel in a day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Im also not taking it personal 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Christ alive. Not taking it personal yet continuing it- I literally said seeing that comment a lot makes me laugh because a lot of people don’t realise how big Wales is. End of. Goodnight.

🤣🤣🤣 Christ alive. Not taking it personal yet continuing it- I literally said seeing that comment a lot makes me laugh because a lot of people don’t realise how big Wales is. End of. Goodnight.
It used to take my housemate in uni the past part of 5 hours to drive from her home in the North to our halls in the south, because of the mountains mainly. Same time as it took me to drive back to outer London!

Reactions: 1
Oh my god. Why anyone buy via those ‘ads’ she’s put up via Sainsbury’s is actually beyond me?? 😂😂😂 do the sheep not realise they’re contributing to her begging funds each time they click the link? Christ alive, she’s literally gone round the clothing section and crammed as many links in as she can - such a fkn scummy scrounger? How are they even allowed to do this? Anyone can go online and order direct. I’m sure Sainsbury’s would have something to say if they knew a fraudster was promoting them 🤔 boils my piss that does.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone know where the snack/craft tray thing on her post is from? I really want it but don’t want to comment on the post for the link! x

Reactions: 2
Why is she asking her followers what to take on holiday for a baby? She's got two other kids that have been on plenty of holidays...

Reactions: 12
She's a very unhappy woman. I've no sympathy, when we all think of the upset she's brought to innocent people she's getting a taste of her own medicine, karma is a witch.

Reactions: 15
Puzzled where the income is coming from at this point, she heavily counts on freebies to furnish her house as it is 🤣
#ads from Amazon, someone said before once you click regardless what you buy she'll get a % of off Amazon. Penfold at this same con

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.