Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s pulling the MH card again 🫠 walking on the beach in her pj’s because she’s overwhelmed or some BS… I honestly couldn’t watch it for the cringing out and fakeness of it all 😅
It absolutely boiled my piss. I don’t think we can slag her for raising awareness as I found it quite educational and I learnt more about BPD but the set up on the beach, looking into the sea and stroking her legs… duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It absolutely boiled my piss. I don’t think we can slag her for raising awareness as I found it quite educational and I learnt more about BPD but the set up on the beach, looking into the sea and stroking her legs… duck off!
100% this! I’m still pissed off with her that she made out she was going sober because she had drink problems or it was causing health issues or whatever it was when really she was pregnant and now back on the piss all the time by the sounds of it! It must be such a slap in the face for her fans that actually have issues like this! 😠 It just shows what a scummy person she is!
---
Plus I also 100% think that she sabotages H’s progress with her weight loss and things like that - she’s just a vile human being in every sense of the word really.

Reactions: 23
Mayb shes get depression / mh issues induced by the consumption of alcohol and as she's back on the drink thats whats causing it? If it is, do us all a favour and go back sober. Im sure her kids would thank her for it!

Reactions: 15
I'm trying to picture that day where she asked H if she could look after Freebie whilst she went out for a bit. THEN H asking where she was going and said oh I'm just off to the beach to film myself in my pjs. Greedy THEN coming back home and spending another hour editing all the footage of her walking to the sea and back numerous times. THEN doing a voice over maybe 20 times to get it right, uploading it THEN replying to comments. Yet her BPD unabled her to change clothes? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 38
100% H and freebie was in tow at the beach H was standing with the camera recording for her it’s all so set up the audio gave me anxiety with how fast she was talking - ITS NOT NATURAL! It looks forced and fake like most of her life 😘

Reactions: 18
All her arselicking thick as duck followers licking her bumhole for raising awareness for BPD, yet surely if you do have BPD & your having a crappy day, the last thing you'd do is set your phone up on the beach & walk around crying whilst videoing yourself.
Shes Such an attention seeker.
Remember that other video of her acting & lip syncing to a video?! 🤣 think it was about body positivity or something...it made me cringe inside out 😆🤭
Stupid bleeping slap head.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Mayb shes get depression / mh issues induced by the consumption of alcohol and as she's back on the drink thats whats causing it? If it is, do us all a favour and go back sober. Im sure her kids would thank her for it!
I was just about to say the same.
Its 100% alcohol induced!
---
All her arselicking thick as duck followers licking her bumhole for raising awareness for BPD, yet surely if you do have BPD & your having a crappy day, the last thing you'd do is set your phone up on the beach & walk around crying whilst videoing yourself.
Shes Such an attention seeker.
Remember that other video of her acting & lip syncing to a video?! 🤣 think it was about body positivity or something...it made me cringe inside out 😆🤭
Stupid bleeping slap head.
The only reason shes done a post about it is so she can get public comments stroking her bleeping ego

Reactions: 16
Remember the fake tear ‘crying’ selfie photo about taking a break because of the trolls. duck off Greedy you scammer

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Remember the fake tear ‘crying’ selfie photo about taking a break because of the trolls. duck off Greedy you scammer
I think a lot of us had that pic as our avatars for a while, was hilarious night on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so glad I don’t follow her anymore, I’m sorry but at what point whilst you’re packing up the car with your stuff, saying “goodbye I’m off to film a video at the beach in my PJs”, getting in the car, driving to the beach, finding somewhere to pack, unpacking the car, walking down to the beach, setting up your stuff, framing your shot, taking a few practise shots, filming the right shots, reviewing the footage, packing up, driving home, editing the footage, uploading the footage to Instagram… do you think, you know what maybe I should just talk to someone about my feelings like a normal person…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I want know where the script was from that she read word tor word in her voice over. I only wished she'd stumbled on a few of the words in the sentences she was reading off the Web page or some other creators insta post

Lets hope she manages to get dressed and turn up to Home Bargains today. I mean she is getting paid to do so but shes struggling so bad atm🤞:rolleyes:

Wonder if Soloman visited them as she's was in Wales? She's not met the baby (not that I'm aware 🤣) when Greedy and H travelled specifically to meet Rosse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm trying to picture that day where she asked H if she could look after Freebie whilst she went out for a bit. THEN H asking where she was going and said oh I'm just off to the beach to film myself in my pjs. Greedy THEN coming back home and spending another hour editing all the footage of her walking to the sea and back numerous times. THEN doing a voice over maybe 20 times to get it right, uploading it THEN replying to comments. Yet her BPD unabled her to change clothes? 🤔
Bang on 100%. What an absolute tit show. You can bet your bottom dollar that H filmed it for her. They’d have dumped freebie off at granny’s and then spent the rest of the day ‘working’ whilst editing. And. Another thing. Her BPD does not prevent her from being an influencing greedy scamming low life that will be on every benefit going due to her mental health diagnosis. God this makes me so angry. I cannot wait for her fall.

Reactions: 19
Wonder if Soloman visited them as she's was in Wales? She's not met the baby (not that I'm aware 🤣) when Greedy and H travelled specifically to meet Rosse 🤣
Comments like this crack me up, Wales is actually quite a large place 😂 nothing against you personally btw I just see it a lot especially on this thread. Also fully aware Solomon could be in her town and she still wouldn’t make the effort to see her because she’s not a friend! But chances are she was hours away!

Reactions: 12
I just googled 'Traits of BPD' - Explains a lot!!
A pattern of intense and unstable relationships with family, friends, and loved ones. A distorted and unstable self-image or sense of self. Impulsive and often dangerous behaviors, such as spending sprees, unsafe sex, substance misuse, reckless driving, and binge eating.

Always falls out with people, will happily drive after skin full the previous day, head up her own arse, binge eating.

Reactions: 7
The man in her stories who just wants to get his shopping done while the bloody rio carnival is going on cracked me up 😂😂😂 and d be annoyed if that was my family shared without permission more likely

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Comments like this crack me up, Wales is actually quite a large place 😂 nothing against you personally btw I just see it a lot especially on this thread. Also fully aware Solomon could be in her town and she still wouldn’t make the effort to see her because she’s not a friend! But chances are she was hours away!
I live in Wales so I know it's a large place but if you're friends with someone surely you make the effort is my point? After all they travelled from Wales to Essex to see her and her baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Really not flattering herself with the posts today. That dress she’s got on makes her look even more like a whole sack of potatoes 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
The dress and sandals were not giving carnival vibes - surely she had this booked in for weeks to arrange an outfit 😂😂😂😂 she sticks out like a sore thumb. Another fail from our greedy guts

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.