Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in a council house , my partner and I work full time , we have no intention of buying a house our rent is probably more than a mortgage we go on holidays because we work hard, I don't think many in council homes live like the greedys were everything is free even there food. It's the way they brag about it all swanning off on there second weekend away and don't work that gets to people. Especially just now 😒
Totally agree with you on this 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So where’s her kids on this break then ? Talk about palming them off but then she bleats about how much she misses her munchkins she’s a joke .
I’d bet she’s laundering some money somewhere from ripping off those old people along with her ex . The pair of them have no morals whatsoever .

Reactions: 4
If you type “sticks” on your phone it does NOT autocorrect to “dicks” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She worked for the company her ex ran. She forgets people actually know her in REAL life
I read some of the threads back on #2 and this one regarding what her ex done and how she never knew I call bullshit all day long!!!!!!!
Again it’s her real name as it’s been shared when she was all over marketplace few weeks ago selling all her gifted items to make some extra free cash....
She’s left a bitter taste in my mouth regarding her ways no respect for anyone but her self
Must be hard to paint a perfect life 🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So you’re not allowed to go on holiday or drive if you live in a council house? Wtf
Of course you are, though they can obviously afford to rent/buy a house privately and free up their social housing to a family on the waiting list who can’t. I earn 50k a year and can’t afford a trip to Alton towers with my children after I’ve paid all my bills and put food on the table. I know, because I’ve been on looking to book. But then I work 50 hours a week pay my taxes and my council tax/mortgage etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Of course you are, though they can obviously afford to rent/buy a house privately and free up their social housing to a family on the waiting list who can’t. I earn 50k a year and can’t afford a trip to Alton towers with my children after I’ve paid all my bills and put food on the table. I know, because I’ve been on looking to book. But then I work 50 hours a week pay my taxes and my council tax/mortgage etc.
Totally agree with you it’s maddening . I wouldn’t put it past them as well to be claiming something for reduced rent and council tax and still living the life of luxury .

Reactions: 6
Totally agree with you it’s maddening . I wouldn’t put it past them as well to be claiming something for reduced rent and council tax and still living the life of luxury .
This. It’s nothing to do with being a council property, it’s more that they live the life of a working couple, when instead they swan about doing duck all all day. Two expensive weekends on the trot? Like I said, I earn good money and atm can’t afford one.

Reactions: 12
This. It’s nothing to do with being a council property, it’s more that they live the life of a working couple, when instead they swan about doing duck all all day. Two expensive weekends on the trot? Like I said, I earn good money and atm can’t afford one.
They swan about because of her swipe up’s from ‘ SWAN’ don’t forget 🙈😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god. Taking photos with random strangers to make yourself feel important! What an absolute joke. I've met her quite a few times in real life and she's really not all that.
Like I've said before she was always in that office when Emma was scamming people so she knew!
She was always selling a fake life then, telling everyone her and Emma were married until it came out that they weren't. 🙄
She'll do anything for money, except work for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh my god. Taking photos with random strangers to make yourself feel important! What an absolute joke. I've met her quite a few times in real life and she's really not all that.
Like I've said before she was always in that office when Emma was scamming people so she knew!
She was always selling a fake life then, telling everyone her and Emma were married until it came out that they weren't. 🙄
She'll do anything for money, except work for it.
Well I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again greedy by name greedy by nature
She will make out she’s being trolled again and again when she’s reading this
How can she sleep at night knowing how them poor people feel being ripped off by her ex and her by the sound of it and still walk round knowing she was involved......
Karma is a witch and by god loads of people on here hope it smacks her in her face good and she has the reality check she needs...

Reactions: 7
I've only just found out she has a thread on here and I don't know how to feel 🤣🤣🤣 I actually like her but I know as soon as I start reading these threads I'll notice things that I haven't noticed before and they will start to annoy me as that's exactly what happened with SS when I found hers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've only just found out she has a thread on here and I don't know how to feel 🤣🤣🤣 I actually like her but I know as soon as I start reading these threads I'll notice things that I haven't noticed before and they will start to annoy me as that's exactly what happened with SS when I found hers 🤣🤣🤣
You sound just like me haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The car is a cream coloured 70 plate jeep. I saw her and her girlfriend in Tesco a couple of weeks ago as they live not far from me. They had a few words by the checkout and greedy buggered off back to the car leaving H to pay.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The car is a cream coloured 70 plate jeep. I saw her and her girlfriend in Tesco a couple of weeks ago as they live not far from me. They had a few words by the checkout and greedy buggered off back to the car leaving H to pay.
Very insta vs reality not is all it seems 🤣🤣☝

Reactions: 1
Very insta vs reality not is all it seems 🤣🤣☝
She looked as rough as anything. Leggings, muscle vest, all her tattoos on display and sliders. That’s the only reason I spotted her, because she looked so rough. It was then I realised it was her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looked as rough as anything. Leggings, muscle vest, all her tattoos on display and sliders. That’s the only reason I spotted her, because she looked so rough. It was then I realised it was her!
Best reply I’ve read all morning this has made me lol 😂 too much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
You mean you didn’t stop wales most famous influencer for a photo!??? 😱😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.