Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has a dog got it’s on Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️- Jesus wept!!!
Cause she is trying to get another bloody scam going swipe up here or another brand rep for a dog company watch this space gusto vs winalot promotions 🐶🤷‍♀️

We need a new thread title, I am not the best at these but what about Rip off merchant fanny fang and her non existent bang🤣🤣
Pretty poor I know🤣🤣
4#fuckedup tit job money grabbing greedy anything for a freebie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Price of puppies at the moment are around £2500. I wish she could have got a rescue. So many pups purchased in the first lockdown and have been given up 😞

Reactions: 5
Price of puppies at the moment are around £2500. I wish she could have got a rescue. So many pups purchased in the first lockdown and have been given up 😞
Not to stick up for her but the majority of rescue shelters won’t let people with young kids adopt. It’s actually really difficult to adopt. I recently adopted a cat and it took me 6 months of waiting lists and failed applications and I am a single person, no kids, only work part time - I am the ideal person to adopt 🙄 took forever and only managed as I did a private adoption

Reactions: 8
Also - meant to be on bed rest but got a puppy. Makes sense that.
the girl is just desperate for something to keep her in the limelight
Another greedy phase to try and boost her numbers and if sponsors for dog food do that gooooooo greedy despite feeling like she’s now lost the greedy glow and the gusto buzz winalot are onto a winner here 👌

Reactions: 7
The gnashers on that today and I’m not on about the dog either . A puppies for life not just for Instagram . That’s just another ploy to make money with doggy swipe ups .
For someone whose in so much pain from an infection for botched tit surgery she’s looking ok running about with that puppy . Full of tit and done just for content for Instagram .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The gnashers on that today and I’m not on about the dog either . A puppies for life not just for Instagram . That’s just another ploy to make money with doggy swipe ups .
For someone whose in so much pain from an infection for botched tit surgery she’s looking ok running about with that puppy . Full of tit and done just for content for Instagram .
Spot on everyone apart from the greedy sheep can see she’s upto clutching at straws that girl
Wait for next weekend when she’s already posted her weekend away and the dogs had no injections🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Will we say the doggy swipe ups will start on monday or maybe tomorrow, she is one greedy kiniving bleep🤣🤣
Pets at home might gift her a lead for her teeth but then I think a harness will reign them in more🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How the hell does a dog get 16k followers in a few hours. Hope she looks after the poor thing properly, and hasn't just bought him for content.

ok so the vacay was too much and now shes got an infection BUT surely the added work not to mention lots of bending and lifting of a puppy will surely put her on the mend.

i think that face scrubby thing may be scrubbing too hard near the brain.

• Haha
Thread title, 1 sheep 2 sheep 3 sheep 4 how many more sheep will greedy fleece them for?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kitchen's Done, No More Fun , Remove Some Boobies , Add a Puppy , Swipe Up Hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t get ever her talking about buying their dream house.... am I missing something how much bloody money do they have? Aren’t they in a council house? She doesn’t work.... or does she really make that much money from insta that enables her to buy a house???? Really?

Reactions: 11
I couldn’t get ever her talking about buying their dream house.... am I missing something how much bloody money do they have? Aren’t they in a council house? She doesn’t work.... or does she really make that much money from insta that enables her to buy a house???? Really?
😂😂😂 Jesus we would all love to live in a greedy world old Victorian house keep dreaming greedy girl!!!!
No lender would be dull enough to let her get a mortgage surly 😠
It’s a disposable income not guaranteed
Also neither of them been doing it long enough
I’m self employed and it was hard getting a mortgage many years ago
Something super suspicious with how she spends so much in a short space of time🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
1yr from now they will still be in the same house and the dog will be forgot about 🐶😂🤭

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.