Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure they have a Volkswagon.

Here's me looking forward to a £150 caravan holiday though... 🙄 even more so after losing months of income because I'm self employed!

Reactions: 5
Surely that’s not a white Range Rover evoque that have?!
how the hell do they manage it all?🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe a disability car with all the health things she’s got going on like her IBS after all she is full of tit and would scam and defraud the system 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember seeing ‘h’ driving and singing in a Jeep before and it was white a few weeks ago. The interior is not of a RR as I have one and mine doesn’t look like that - you can see the interior on her stories of the ‘low cal’ chocolate bars. However she’s still a greedy person.

Reactions: 2
Maybe a disability car with all the health things she’s got going on like her IBS after all she is full of tit and would scam and defraud the system 😂😂😂
This wouldn’t surprise anyone at this rate if that’s what she’s got is a disability car.....
I’m pretty sure her mrs said this week she gave up her full time job to do fm but was on the sick for medical reason🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
This wouldn’t surprise anyone at this rate if that’s what she’s got is a disability car.....
I’m pretty sure her mrs said this week she gave up her full time job to do fm but was on the sick for medical reason🤔🤔🤔🤔
For people who are allegedly "on the sick" they sure do get around alot don't they? Trips out nearly every day this week.

What made me raise eyebrows was her banging on about missing the kids and she's off on another bloody weekend away without them !

Reactions: 10
I’ve always wondered what car they have? I’ve always thought Kia Sportage, for some reason 🤔

Reactions: 1
I have a jeep renegade and it isn't one of those. It's definitely white but I dont think it's a Range Rover either. I think it is a Kia like someone said previous.

Emma is the ex that conned hundreds of thousands out of people for PPI claims and doors and windows which they never received. The majority of them were old people!

I think its a Citroen DS they have🤣🤣I am sure I seen that badge on the steering wheel a while ago but I could be wrong🤣

Last edited:
At least she said it is not an ad 😂😂😂 clearly (aside from here) she must feel some sort of panic about everything else she shows being an ad. Maybe she is hoping the next time she comes with her boys it will be discounted/gifted to her... that is if this weekend wasn't discounted.
Saying “my boys would love it here” was blatantly trying to blag trip number 2 for free!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Agree, but at a time when a lot of the population are struggling you’d imagine demand for council houses is through the roof. These pair would have spent over £1500 on accommodation for the last two weekends, that’s without adding anything other expense. If you can afford to spend that amount of money on two weekends away you shouldn’t be taking up space in council accommodation when there are so many people in need. We’re in economic crisis and there are people living on the breadline in need of housing like hers.
THIS🙌🏽

Reactions: 6
Agree, but at a time when a lot of the population are struggling you’d imagine demand for council houses is through the roof. These pair would have spent over £1500 on accommodation for the last two weekends, that’s without adding anything other expense. If you can afford to spend that amount of money on two weekends away you shouldn’t be taking up space in council accommodation when there are so many people in need. We’re in economic crisis and there are people living on the breadline in need of housing like hers.
True!! Council houses aren't means tested once your in. I see so many people who live in them and drive new cars, go on expensive holidays. They should be reviewed more and given to people who really need them.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I thought those hobbit houses sold out for this year after Stacey Solomon stayed there. I can believe that they had cancellations for this weekend as someone from outside Wales may have had a booking they can't use, but even so it's a bit too convenient that another "influencer" is in there at the beginning of things opening up again.

Reactions: 7
New thread something along the lines of
Missgreedyshine#4 i take everything and flog anything

• Haha
True!! Council houses aren't means tested once your in. I see so many people who live in them and drive new cars, go on expensive holidays. They should be reviewed more and given to people who really need them.
So you’re not allowed to go on holiday or drive if you live in a council house? Wtf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So you’re not allowed to go on holiday or drive if you live in a council house? Wtf
Exactly, the poors shouldn’t have nice things should they 🤦🏼‍♀️ (I AM BEING SARCASTIC!)

People should be blaming the unfair economic system and crap government for not building more homes rather than angry at council tenants.

Exactly, the poors shouldn’t have nice things should they 🤦🏼‍♀️ (I AM BEING SARCASTIC!)

People should be blaming the unfair economic system and crap government for not building more homes rather than angry at council tenants.
I think it’s not meant to offend others who have council house ( just a piss take she does and lives the life of Riley) but more the lifestyle that the greedy one has rubbing everyone’s noses in it that are struggling and working hard and paying taxes and N.I

Reactions: 9
For people who are allegedly "on the sick" they sure do get around alot don't they? Trips out nearly every day this week.

What made me raise eyebrows was her banging on about missing the kids and she's off on another bloody weekend away without them !
I thought that. They have only just come back haven't they? How do they do it? My wheelie bin goes out more than me 🙄

• Haha
I live in a council house , my partner and I work full time , we have no intention of buying a house our rent is probably more than a mortgage we go on holidays because we work hard, I don't think many in council homes live like the greedys were everything is free even there food. It's the way they brag about it all swanning off on there second weekend away and don't work that gets to people. Especially just now 😒

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.