Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She updated, they sent her home to rest. So she wasted time going in after she's already been told today to rest 🤷🏼‍♀️.

She's taking a break apparently now, hope we get a break from the bloody Swan ads
She will still manage a gusto swipe up or her tit Amazon leggings and a few pots and pans left in her with a flip of the wrist to add on the story tomorrow to build her bank balance back up for another break away in a few weeks 😂☝🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will still manage a gusto swipe up or her tit Amazon leggings and a few pots and pans left in her with a flip of the wrist to add on the story tomorrow to build her bank balance back up for another break away in a few weeks 😂☝🤫
The fuking skin care routine with the shiny 10 head. I would say forehead but there’s no way that’s only four fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So let me get this right.... she was told to rest. Has 2 weekends away, comes home and despite posting and recognising that she should be resting decides to go to home sense and do 10,000 steps before ending up in A&E. She is soooooo sooo selfish. Will not stay indoors so is now draining our NHS because she has no self control. Disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
So let me get this right.... she was told to rest. Has 2 weekends away, comes home and despite posting and recognising that she should be resting decides to go to home sense and do 10,000 steps before ending up in A&E. She is soooooo sooo selfish. Will not stay indoors so is now draining our NHS because she has no self control. Disgusting.
🤬🤬 she makes anyone’s blood boil with what she’s done today not only did she cross the line having the boob job done in Covid broke rules for her own selfish ways now going to our nhs cause she’s selfish!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
She’s always dressed like that 😩
She looked as rough as anything. Leggings, muscle vest, all her tattoos on display and sliders. That’s the only reason I spotted her, because she looked so rough. It was then I realised it was her!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope she ain’t gone to A and E NHS with a tit job she’s had privately . There are people who genuinely need treatment and don’t have the luxury of going private and there’s this bleeping wonky toothed bint rocking up hoping to get the magic cure for her botched tit job . I’m sorry but that’s taking the piss .
I bet she’ll still be swiping up and swiping down with that creepy hand though . 😡
My wife's grandfather has been waiting for a diagnosis of dementia for over a year and is deteriorating everyday as his appointment keeps getting pushed back due to covid.
Then you have leeches like her taking advantage of the already overrun service because she botched up her own body! Selfish witch!
I guess as long as Greedy is happy then everything is good. 🤬
Feel so sorry for H putting up with that. I was in school with H and she is such a lovely person. She can do so much better than that scab calling her a hobbit and using her as the butt of her jokes daily!

Missgreedyshome #4 Living on Fajita pasta, you better swipe up faster as I'm the scam master!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
My wife's grandfather has been waiting for a diagnosis of dementia for over a year and is deteriorating everyday as his appointment keeps getting pushed back due to covid.
Then you have leeches like her taking advantage of the already overrun service because she botched up her own body! Selfish witch!
I guess as long as Greedy is happy then everything is good. 🤬
Feel so sorry for H putting up with that. I was in school with H and she is such a lovely person. She can do so much better than that scab calling her a hobbit and using her as the butt of her jokes daily!

Missgreedyshome #4 Living on Fajita pasta, you better swipe up faster as I'm the scam master!
She’s got no self respect whatsoever . She’ll be bleating about being trolled and how people who have an opinion are jealous off her lifestyle LOL .
She would be absolutely in the tit if H decided to leave . She does seem to take a lot of flack off of old Greedy and I do feel really sorry for her .

Reactions: 6
I have never followed her but I do watch her stories when I read things here. One of my diagnoses is BPD and I swear she gives people who have that diagnosis a bad name.

I hope they do read this so H can see she is worth so much more. 🙄

I'm not a follower either, I'll never support her after what her and her ex, Emma did to people in our community. Mainly OAPs may I add.

None of these brands would be so keen to work with fanny fang if she had a record like her ex for conning people.

Reactions: 12
I hope they do read this so H can see she is worth so much more. 🙄

I'm not a follower either, I'll never support her after what her and her ex, Emma did to people in our community. Mainly OAPs may I add.

None of these brands would be so keen to work with fanny fang if she had a record like her ex for conning people.
She lives in a bubble not in the real world in her comfort zone . She wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a massive rough housing estate .

Reactions: 4
She lives in a bubble not in the real world in her comfort zone . She wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a massive rough housing estate .
I seen a comment on the weekend saying she looked rough I bet she would do well on a rough housing estate just where she belongs when everything comes crumbling down around her
So many want this to happen it will cause she’s fishing for likes and boring people now
I’m sure if the clips from the paper got sent to most of the brands that support her won’t be best pleased 🤨

just went on to have a nosey and it’s a puppy!! Seems a bit odd having a reveal for it really
Swipe ups for Pedigree Chum
just went on to have a nosey and it’s a puppy!! Seems a bit odd having a reveal for it really
swipe ups for Pedigree Chum now 🙈😂
Ps , you really do need to cut your grass at the front Charlotte ! I’d be embarrassed to show that to my followers 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely a joke a big drum roll she’s got a puppy that she will get fed up of as it will be massive and ruin her house 😂😂😂
Nice one greedy #winalot 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fanny Fang is spending the money her and her ex ripped off people wisely I see🤣🤣Now a dog, it is lovely but has its own account already and shes not even had it 24 hours.
Watch out for all the gifted stuff for kobe🙄
The pic looks as if she lowers her head anymore she will bite the dog with her fangs🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
We need a new thread title, I am not the best at these but what about Rip off merchant fanny fang and her non existent bang🤣🤣
Pretty poor I know🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.