Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, but at a time when a lot of the population are struggling you’d imagine demand for council houses is through the roof. These pair would have spent over £1500 on accommodation for the last two weekends, that’s without adding anything other expense. If you can afford to spend that amount of money on two weekends away you shouldn’t be taking up space in council accommodation when there are so many people in need. We’re in economic crisis and there are people living on the breadline in need of housing like hers.
i agree with you on this one!!!!
she’s a bleeping joke dancing round and thinking she’s a celeb she’s a wannabe fake!!!!!!
Her Boobs,her teeth and now 2 breaks
10grand easy gone in a few weeks 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Shame she couldn’t buy a better personality 👍🏻
Loads of us are struggling with Covid on furlough
She wonders way people are bitter towards her when she throws stories like that about on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s a bleeping joke . My daughter and her husband both work full time and have 3 kids . They can’t get on the housing ladder as they rent private so can’t afford to pay for a deposit on a mortgage and they can’t apply for council housing . It boils my piss when you’ve got a twit like this swanning around wasting money and rubbing peoples noses in it . She’s a disgrace and wonder why people slag her off for being a money grabbing witch . The system is absolutely shite .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She doesn't mind telling us where she is as they have locks on the door this time!! Mate!!! Lock or not you are safe, your not a celebrity calm yourself right down 😂

Living in a council house doesn't mean they shouldn't have nice holidays.
Fanny fang is full of herself like a lot of the Insta huns. I mean who the duck do they think they are? I was going to say normal people but theyre definetly not, they are low life greedy begging tramps and scamming people right left and centre to glide along living the high life, well if you can call it that. I would take my privacy all day long.

Reactions: 7
Fanny fang is full of herself like a lot of the Insta huns. I mean who the duck do they think they are? I was going to say normal people but theyre definetly not, they are low life greedy begging tramps and scamming people right left and centre to glide along living the high life, well if you can call it that. I would take my privacy all day long.
Greedy by name greedy by nature
Think we all worked this out a very long time ago
Last yr I’m sure she was bragging about moving from her council house and being a homeowner maybe that’s where the money is she robbed with her ex because let’s be honest she knew all about it nobody can be that thick!!!!!🤨🤨

Reactions: 12
I’ve never know a last name suit the person so much though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she’s extremely out of touch with her followers at the moment. 2nd trip away in 2 weeks!!

Reactions: 15
£850 to stay there for a weekend!!!. That’s in January. Be higher now I imagine.
I’ve not long been following (unfollowed now) and can’t believe how many swipe ups / ADs there are. Neither of them work unless flogging FM and Swan goods. Does H wear anything other than shorts?
Robbed her Ex, what’s this? Is Greedy her actual surname or a joke?

Reactions: 6
Greedy by name greedy by nature
Think we all worked this out a very long time ago
Last yr I’m sure she was bragging about moving from her council house and being a homeowner maybe that’s where the money is she robbed with her ex because let’s be honest she knew all about it nobody can be that thick!!!!!🤨🤨
100% she knew what was going on and still continues to do it😡
I remember her saying last year they were going to buy a house this year. Did she get half of the £187, that could be her deposit unless she has spent it🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
£850 to stay there for a weekend!!!. That’s in January. Be higher now I imagine.
I’ve not long been following (unfollowed now) and can’t believe how many swipe ups / ADs there are. Neither of them work unless flogging FM and Swan goods. Does H wear anything other than shorts?
Robbed her Ex, what’s this? Is Greedy her actual surname or a joke?
I read some of the threads back on #2 and this one regarding what her ex done and how she never knew I call bullshit all day long!!!!!!!
Again it’s her real name as it’s been shared when she was all over marketplace few weeks ago selling all her gifted items to make some extra free cash....
She’s left a bitter taste in my mouth regarding her ways no respect for anyone but her self
Must be hard to paint a perfect life 🧐🧐🧐

She doesn't mind telling us where she is as they have locks on the door this time!! Mate!!! Lock or not you are safe, your not a celebrity calm yourself right down 😂
Ffs.. 😂😂 I've noticed she was careful about where she says she's going but this was hilarious 😂😂 What a nob honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs.. 😂😂 I've noticed she was careful about where she says she's going but this was hilarious 😂😂 What a nob honestly
At least she said it is not an ad 😂😂😂 clearly (aside from here) she must feel some sort of panic about everything else she shows being an ad. Maybe she is hoping the next time she comes with her boys it will be discounted/gifted to her... that is if this weekend wasn't discounted.

Reactions: 1
I dont see how she could have booked and paid for them as soon as she knew we could travel in Wales.
Have you tried booking somewhere in the UK? Especially where she's been staying. You cant get in for months yet Greedy manages it with the click of a finger. Not even as if they've worked throughout the pandemic so deserve the breaks. 🙄
Lazy fucks!
Their fantasyland will soon come crashing down around them. I'm surprised the papers didn't pick up on her being a part of the scams tbh. I think Emma only left her name out of it so the boys didn't have both Mothers go to prison.

Reactions: 13
I dont see how she could have booked and paid for them as soon as she knew we could travel in Wales.
Have you tried booking somewhere in the UK? Especially where she's been staying. You cant get in for months yet Greedy manages it with the click of a finger. Not even as if they've worked throughout the pandemic so deserve the breaks. 🙄
Lazy fucks!
Their fantasyland will soon come crashing down around them. I'm surprised the papers didn't pick up on her being a part of the scams tbh. I think Emma only left her name out of it so the boys didn't have both Mothers go to prison.
She must of been on speed fingers to the booking box 😂😂😂 blagging a stay with advertising her stay
I’ve been on furlough since last April and not looking like I will return till September that’s if I’m lucky living on 80% less wages
Bigger food bills (having 3 kids that eat 24/7)
Bigger gas and electric bills and a mortgage.
She is a absolute joke!!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
I read some of the threads back on #2 and this one regarding what her ex done and how she never knew I call bullshit all day long!!!!!!!
Again it’s her real name as it’s been shared when she was all over marketplace few weeks ago selling all her gifted items to make some extra free cash....
She’s left a bitter taste in my mouth regarding her ways no respect for anyone but her self
Must be hard to paint a perfect life 🧐🧐🧐
I also hope she’s paying TAX on the retail value at 20% ( 40% if you’re in the higher bracket ) on her GIFTED ITEMS and declaring this to the HMRC which she should be doing by LAW !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lazy fucks!
Who’s Emma? Sorry I hadn’t followed her for long so don’t know much about her previous

Reactions: 2
I also hope she’s paying TAX on the retail value at 20% ( 40% if you’re in the higher bracket ) on her GIFTED ITEMS and declaring this to the HMRC which she should be doing by LAW !
Doubt she even declares any of it🧐🧐 what do you think !!!!!

Reactions: 3
Ooh she’s staying in the Hobbit houses - that’s the ones where Stacey Solomon stayed in with her sister when they very first opened on the first night .

Doubt she even declares any of it🧐🧐 what do you think !!!!!
Well her ex scammed 175 thousand pounds from the general public and went to prison for it . It was in the papers and in previous threads on here - Greedy’s had a good trainer when it comes to fraud I’d say 😉

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.