Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, thread title thanks to @Social butterfly I just had to shorten it a little to fit.

Quick recap...

Same old greedy! A swipe up here a swipe the there, a swipe up here there and everywhere.

Greedy set up a separate account for a new venture. Then said she didn’t have time, so H took it over and is now selling FM toilet water. This was the plan all along.

Greedy is still calling troll every few weeks and taking breaks from social media.

Ripped out her gifted fire wall from the dining room less than a year after having it installed.

Is gradually morphing in to all the other influencers and becoming less individual.

Gave up drinking for a month and said she wasn’t sleeping well without her usual drinks before bed.

Launched her own range with the hut, prints, fleece blankets, coasters galore. Not to mention tea towels for £10 EACH!!

Please feel free to add to the recap as there’s so much I can’t remember it without a nudge.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Forgot the #swipe up #ad #brandpartner #gifted items every other day
I was hoping the first paragraph... ‘Same old greedy! A swipe up here a swipe the there, a swipe up here there and everywhere. ’ would cover it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
11 swipe up #ads before 9am. Along with a non-essential trip to the Garden Centre, Wales aren’t in Lockdown but the advice is still to try and only visit shops for essential where possible.

Reactions: 10
11 swipe up #ads before 9am. Along with a non-essential trip to the Garden Centre, Wales aren’t in Lockdown but the advice is still to try and only visit shops for essential where possible.
Shut up! 11? Ffs, 🤦🏻‍♀️ she is relentless, that’s just ridiculous.

I’ve just had a look, all swan. Did she really need to do them all at once. Just makes me want to boycott them. Makes you realise their mark up on their products with all these instagrammers giving out discount codes.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. People shouldn’t be out unless absolutely necessary wherever they are in the world.

Reactions: 5
That cats face is a picture 😂 I swear to god it'll eat her if she dies at home haha.

Could she not just say there was a sale on Swan.and leave it at that? Or is she only making money if you click the swipe up?

Reactions: 3
In regards to her and her ex conning people, she definitely knew. Her ex who she used to call her wife owned several companies ripping off people from PPI services to Windows and doors. I know several people who worked for her ex Emma and Charlotte was OFTEN in the office, living the life of luxury. I also know Emma as a person and everyone always thought they were one of the strongest couples so there's no way she's innocent. She absolutely knew! Emma only became toxic to her when she was caught but before that she told everyone she was 'happily' married to Emma.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
That cats face is a picture 😂 I swear to god it'll eat her if she dies at home haha.

Could she not just say there was a sale on Swan.and leave it at that? Or is she only making money if you click the swipe up?
I think swan has asked them to do lots of posts and swipe ups because I’ve seen lots of Instagramers do the same today

Reactions: 2
Does she have to walk through her lounge from the kitchen to the dining room? Random question I know

It wasn't your junk room you idiot, it was a perfectly lovely dining room. Why oh why does she now need a sideboard too. Just throw more cash around why don't you. 🙄
..and why are there never any toys out!?!?

Reactions: 8
Why does her girlfriend always say “stupid girl” it isn’t funny it never was and never will be. A lot of the time when Charlotte uses the filter she has the flash on in H’s face and then she will act shocked that Charlotte is filming her “oh stupid girl” IT ISNT FUNNY IT ACTUALLY WINDS ME RIGHT UP. Everything about these two is so so fake.

Reactions: 26
Why does her girlfriend always say “stupid girl” it isn’t funny it never was and never will be. A lot of the time when Charlotte uses the filter she has the flash on in H’s face and then she will act shocked that Charlotte is filming her “oh stupid girl” IT ISNT FUNNY IT ACTUALLY WINDS ME RIGHT UP. Everything about these two is so so fake.
Totally agree, it’s as if they’re trying to copy Martin and Bexs 🤣 makes me cringe every time

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think swan has asked them to do lots of posts and swipe ups because I’ve seen lots of Instagramers do the same today
Ah I don't follow alot of people so wasn't sure how it worked with them making money from it, weather they were paid to advertise or paid for the swipe up

Well that’s where she was very clever about it she done all her swipe ups first and then put the link to the page up at the end , no shame just greed!

😂 I actually cringe at how fake it is, it’s just not funny either if anything it’s more annoying

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well that’s where she was very clever about it she done all her swipe ups first and then put the link to the page up at the end , no shame just greed!

😂 I actually cringe at how fake it is, it’s just not funny either if anything it’s more annoying

I just don't know how it works, I want one of the milk frothers but don't want her to get any money for it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Wait a second, she’s feeling poorly and she’s been prancing about the garden centre today?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Totally over use of ‘Cwtch’ too, never heard her say about making a ‘panad’ or any other Welsh words! Nos da!! Not even brought ‘Nadolig Llawen‘ in to her Xmas decor!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wait a second, she’s feeling poorly and she’s been prancing about the garden centre today?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Totally over use of ‘Cwtch’ too, never heard her say about making a ‘panad’ or any other Welsh words! Nos da!! Not even brought ‘Nadolig Llawen‘ in to her Xmas decor!
Eyes on wales at the moment with I’m a celeb being fined in wales so she will be playing up the Welsh

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.